We all cover our faces and no one care. Why does everyone care as much in other countries...

We all cover our faces and no one care. Why does everyone care as much in other countries? If you go to 7-11 and you will see there is whole aisle of masks. Pimples? Mask. No more makeup? Mask. Indonesian tourist? Mask.

Hang out with Americans and you have Japanese teeth? Mask.

Hang out with British and Japanese teeth? No mask.
Very convenient to do this and no one care.

We mask too, but we call it burka. I like it much.

If wearing a face mask is normal in your country then your country is hardly first world.

Lol'd

dont really feel the need to be that 1st world.

What the point of these masks?

ただの花粉大国だぞ
失政の結果だ

If I pull off that mask will you die?

I think it's mostly a courtesy thing, if you're sick you wear a mask so you don't spread the germs.
From the looks of these pictures it doesn't work too well.

it would be extremely embarrassing

In Brazil bandits tend to hide their faces, usually with their t-shirts or motorcycle helmets, so to try and curb down on criminality we ban these things.

But I'm sure that's not really a problem in Japan.

How come everyone in OPs pic is sick ffs?

You're a healthy guy.

Surely I've heard some of young women tend to wear a mask because of mental issues.

for you

Some sick, some not, just an ugly person. We live in a very dense way. People don't want to spread their sickness.

I wish i could wear one of those so people wouldn't speak to me or recognize me also i'm sure this city is filthy and full of pollution

Sadly it's only socially acceptable for asians. If you're white and you do this people will look at you strangely. What a shame. This is asian privilege btw

It is very clean here. So clean that I have been told it is strange. Because of city workers there are not even fallen leaves on walkways.

So wearing those masks is more of a fashion statement than real necessity?

>japs are so sensitive they cover their faces with a mask to hide their "uglyness"

gee, no wonder you gooks are killing yourselves by the thousands

Mask is useful when you want to cover your unshaved face and I do this once 2 days.
Also this thing works well when you want to make yourself look bad/sick to colleagues/bosses, so your low performance at work is somehow alloewd

autism: the country

I love wearing mask outside.
with it I can secure more anonymity in a mass of people.

But I wear a niqab to cover my face and people being mean to me. Why? It's not like I'm oppressed or insecure or anything, I just feel safer within my veil. That's all.

why do you work till nighttime in japan

There are many tourists in Tokyo. They look dirty in general. I don't want to share the air with them. So I need a filter. That's why I wear a mask when I go outside. Thanks for your understanding.

I don't work.

Always been jealous of the mask.

Good thread.