Tell me about Eastern Europe. All South America is a shithole...

Tell me about Eastern Europe. All South America is a shithole, but for some reason some countries still think they are special snowflakes.

What's the Bolivia from Eastern Europe? Aka the most bullied country from South America.

What are the countries with superiority complex and inferiority complex in Eastern Europe?

Tell me about the special snowflakes from Eastern Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GFDfaxADRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They will be Russians soon

central yurop thank you very much

>What's the Bolivia from Eastern Europe? Aka the most bullied country from South America.
Poland, ukraine

>What are the countries with superiority complex and inferiority complex in Eastern Europe?
superiority - czechia, maybe slovenia and us too
inferiority - everything from serbia to greece (ex-ottoman countries)

>Tell me about the special snowflakes from Eastern Europe.
we're all special in our own way ^______^

Hungary = Bolivia

K let's try been to czech, slovakia and poland a few times their ok.

>What's the Bolivia from Eastern Europe? Aka the most bullied country from South America.

in the EU those are hungary and poland right now, if you count russia to europe it*s them for reasons

>What are the countries with superiority complex and inferiority complex in Eastern Europe?

romania and bulgaria are pretty poor and have a gypsy system. hungary and poland have governments which aren't pretty democratic but know how to handle shit. western europe fullfills more democratic standards and is economically stronger due to the fact they weren't part of the east block
Germany in the middle is pretty seperated because the government do shit against left right or other terrorism because they don't want to be blamed for failures so they are going to be reelected.

hungary and poland again they want to try how far they can hurt standards of the EU

Now tell me at least one thing
as an european it seems to me that most south american politians are either already corrupt or get it (in line with the will to be a dictator) while in charge.

is it like this?

>They will be Russians soon

I'm not originally from Eastern Europe, but I have traveled a lot. Poland is the most bullied one for sure. As for superiority I would say Bulgaria, very nationalistic people and proud of themselves, for what? I don't know. They will tell you their beaches are the best, their women are the prettiest, their food is the tastiest etc etc.

The amount of Bulgarians that told me how pretty the girls there are is unbelievable, literally. As I also had numerous Bulgarian girls at my school and they were nothing special. Nonetheless I went there and was left not only disappointed but confused. The average girl is comparable to a goblin, legit the only place I've seen pretty girls was at a restaurant chain (Happy) that specifically hired pretty girls. Even so some were meh, the women from Lithuania though...goddamn they have all the right to brag about their women.

The food is great though (when they're not trying to pile their yogurt onto everything edible). At least it's cheap as fuck. The country itself is pretty nice (besides the capital) but nothing to feel superior about. From my experience Bulgarians are the most braggadocious people I've came across and they hyped it up so much I felt left down.

Prague is also cool as fuck I can't speak about the entire country as I've never been outside of Prague but that's a cool fucking place, for sure on top of my list

When I went there I saw a lot of alcoholism, decay, and prostitution.

REALLY happy I don't live there.

>zmagar obsessed with shit
why i'm not surprised

>pile yogurt onto everything
the fuck?

well, in that case, how in your opinion neighbors should see your country after the events of 2014?

>we got so low that south american cunts are comparing eastern european cunts to their standards of living etc.
don't take it the wrong way SA bros you're all cool, but how did we manage to fuck everything up so much that we are literally a third world shithole

>events of 2014
>Russian land with Russian people is Russian once again
>REEEEEEEEEE YOU OF BAD YOU ARE PLOTTING AGAINST US REEEEEE
Sure, those events are terrible, should've just let west cuck us into oblivion

you never were more advanced than latin america, I am sudaka and there is no reason for slavs to not be sudakas.

we are more advanced now

ha

>WE ADVANCED NOW

stop.

>Russian land
>Russian people
Yes, in the territory of the Crimean Khanate always lived Russians, I totally agree with you
>REEEEEEEEEE YOU OF BAD YOU ARE PLOTTING AGAINST US REEEEEE
you attack a neighboring state and made war on its south east
that people should be thinking about you

Slovakia/GDP per capita
18,046.84 USD (2013)

Chile/GDP per capita
15,732.31 USD (2013)

you are sudaka.

dont make me put out graphs, take it as a warning

more than latin america for sure, the place is like eastern europe in 90s but with way more violence

dont really know what sudaka means but that stat just proved we are more advanced than best Latino country

Belarus/GDP per capita
7,575.48 USD (2013)

Mexico/GDP per capita
10,307.28 USD (2013)

did i ever said that we were more advanced than you ?
we could have been better if not for fucking commies after 1944 and then 25 years more of ex-commies

you are best sudaka.

You go to wiki of any language, you open demographic statistics of Crimea, and then we talk.

This is territory of another state and you had no right to intrude on her, even under such a pretext

Kosovo isn't a country.

But they wanted to join us, and it's not a fucking propaganda. The whole country was in shit state and it is understandble for them to flee from another bloody revolution, people got scared, of course west would've never allowed such thing, and for them it's no matter if it's legitimate or not

Does anyone in the Balkans officially recognise it?

Do Albanians count ?

gtfo

>west would've never allowed such thing
>and for them it's no matter if it's legitimate or not

Ukraine is the Brazil of EE
Poland is the Mexico of EE

>chile
>best Latino country

I want this meme to end

I do, fuck servers

also, when the fuck is Russia going to invade Ukraine?, I need to bring my Ukrainian qt

Never. Russia is a paper tiger

hungarian living in romania cuz trianon.

romania is prolly top 3 in being the shittiest

I can tell you that Czech Republic is the best of them.

t. knower

You can tell because I won't get any (You)s to this post, everyone in EE knows it too

and here's our snowflake

>Ukraine is the Brazil of EE
Why

well, they are white

Czechoslovakia > Czech republic

Literally all of them. Their delusions of grandeur can only be matched by their butthurt.

>our GDP is higher than the Russian one

how is this even possible

haha

>Bolivia
Objectivity Albania.

>superiority complex
Hungary 99%: Extremely delusional
Russia 95% Delusional and indoctrinated.
Romania 91% We waz romans and shit! (how ever we are different )
>inferiority complex
No one.

Romania: Liberal mentality, non-slavic, social-democratic.
Hungary: Delusional fascists, lairs to the core, asian language
Albania: from the Caucasus

The rest are basically the same I'm mentality and attitude

>hungarians liars
im pretty sure theyre the ones telling the truth and we are the liars

Russia is not in Eastern Europe
>inferiority complex
>No one
My sides

>of course west would've never allowed such thing, and for them it's no matter if it's legitimate or not

So you want to say that it's right to forcibly create conditions for such referendum in a different country even when it's not legitimate by basically whole world's standards? No one who is able to think for himself holds that referendum a legitimate one, The only countries who support it are Russia and their democratic friends such as Armenia, Belarus, Bolivia, Cuba, Nicaragua, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Zimbabwe. By your logic, Russia could easily annex Narva based on same circumstances.

Don't forget that the whole Ukraine revolution thing started because of Yanukovich suddenly pulling out of the deal on the day he was supposed to sign it, as a result of blackmail from Russia which threatened to cut imports worth billions.

Russia always said how nations like Ukraine are brother nations to them, but they suddenly stop being brotherly when they refuse to depend on Russia. For you guys the logic is "you are our brother, but if you don't stay with us and join Europe, you might as well all die and suffer".

I am going to laugh instead of writing some insults.

does it matter anymore?
where are russians im waiting for them

Laugh and then look in the mirror really really hard.

Sure they are.

Tell me ONE nation with out a superiority complex: ONE

We have millions of turks over here. That doesn't mean Berlin belings to Turkey.

You violated sovereignty of the Ukraine and the Baltics many times.
Borders are meant to be sacrosankt. especially in Europe! We aren't Africans oder Middle Easterners...

I see a tall and handsome man. You on the other hand will see a gypsy mongrel.

>I see a tall and handsome man.
Its my turn to laugh now. As I said: Liers to the core.

govna

*liars

all shit like South America desu familia

We are mestizo which makes it even more funny

Gini Index of Slovakia: 26.1
Gini Index of Chile: 50.3

Raw GDP per capita is completely useless. Sudacas have a decent GDP per capita, but inequality that would make our elites blush, which is also the cause for their violence.

If you compare stuff like literacy, crime rate etc. Belarus would be superior. "Muh GDP per capita".

Based (not)patato.
Bulgaria a worst.

A ты дoкaжи чтo тaм издaвнa хoхлы жили

this kraut is 100% right

>as an european it seems to me that most south american politians are either already corrupt or get it (in line with the will to be a dictator) while in charge.
>is it like this?
on the spot
...well if we're talking about dictatorship some politicians of the opposition either self-exiled or were thrown out of a helicopter
but most would just accept money and join the "dark side" while making mild criticism. that's how corrupt we are

We're just gonna gas them at some point.

So far the only actual big issues are:

1 - South desperately trying to secede after receiving huge government investments since day 1.

2 - Crime.

The politicians can wait. South can't leave, crime can be eradicated Duterte style. After this our politicians will have their leather carefully removed and kindly turned into chairs. =)))))

...... youtube.com/watch?v=3GFDfaxADRk

этo нaпaдeниe нa тeppитopию coceднeгo гoc-вa
бoльшe мoжнo ничeгo нe пиcaть

Paragaybro just had to post something, huh?

this is what you see when you look in the mirror my gypsy friend

fraude, traição e perfídia posso agüentar,
mas burrice não dá

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

shouldnt you be the ones going back lmao

Sunt de acord

>Zlovaks making anything better

pistvan iji acas'

sunt ardelean

Most bullied is Romania since they're the most gypsyest. Romanians are also autistic and have big dreams about their past.

NICE CROSS

your post perfectly describes hungary

asta

We didn't cross the border, the border crossed us!

this desu

>woah mestizo czechs with some german ancestry are better than literal abo easterners

yup we are being bullied and made fun of, we have superiority complex, we dont want to obey others, we are xenophobic towards our eastern neighbours due to the past ww2 events and all that happened after. Fuckin russian commies didnt let us develop. We had to speak or even think the way they liked to not be murdered. Our governent has been under control of those shits even after we were considered as independent country for many years.
Right now we dont give a single fuck about what other countries think about us, we just dont want any more trouble caused by other countries in our land.
>Poland the Mexico of whatever
Thanks to mostly Germany our western and middle lands develop really fast. I travel a lot around Europe and i have to say there are richer and poorer regions in any country but Poland is definitely on of better places to live in Europe now its like top3 places if it comes to security and its not so bad if it comes to money either. Whats funny is rapefugees are going to bring once great scandinavia to below 3rd world south africa level but you should keep on mocking us. France and Germany are already suffering.
Id also like to say that responding(or worse- arguing) with americunts about history, economics and current events that are happening in our region is pointless, as we all know their knowledge about their own "cunt"ry is close to 0 not to mention the rest of the world. Factors like literacy are far beyond understanding for them. In fact they are so dumb that i often wonder if its not Canadians typing in the name of muricans.

Greeting from Poland, country full of extremes.

Eastern Euro who's been to Colombia here, South America is straight up Africa tier compared to most of Eastern Europe, maybe with the exception of absolutely abominable shitholes like Moldova.

dunno I'm from central europe

t. Wodka Drzunkenszky

this

Poland, Ukraine

Superiority - Slovenia (justified), Bulgaria (I literally don't know why they would act superior, but they do)
Honorable mention: Croatia (they seem to think that they're somehow more developed than us, in reality we're kind of the same, but they're pushing ahead currently)

Inferiority - Serbia, Poland

There are quite a few unique countries and distinct cultures around here, some seep into others and such.
Other than that, there are quite a few delusions of grandeur running around, mainly with Poles but generally we all think that we're shit and that everyone around is shit.

Well, there are several layers of complexes and they all mix a bit. I'm no psychologist nor political scientist, but I'll try my best to explain the gist of the situation. Other Eastern Euros are welcome to correct me if I'm wrong.
The most apparent set of complexes would be the "smug, rich west VS. poor, primitive east", the one that stems mostly from economical situation or at least perceived economical situation.
Czechia and Slovenia would be an example of smug wannabe westerners, Ukies and Ruskies would be an example of poor easterners. So it probably would be way easier to find a selfhater in Poland than in Czechia. But keep in mind these are relative - a Pole looks down on a Russian in a similar way a Czech looks down on a Pole, and a Czech looks down on a Pole in a similar way a German looks down on a Czech.
>to be continued

Can't say we belong to that group. We barely interact with anyone except ukrainians and belorussians. People know nothing about any of those countries here.

Well, you might not consider yourself E. European, but everyone else does. And most bad stereotypes about EE (I don't wholly agree with this) come from Russia and/or Ukraine. You tend to pull weird shit and behave in a strange manner.

>bolivia
Ukraine, because Russia is the biggest bully
>superiority
SRBIJA
Russia
Macedonia
Czechia/Poland?
>inferiority
Romania
Belarus
Latvia

>superiority complex
>Macedonia

Kek, what? Only cunty/superiorly acting Macedonians I've encountered were LARP-ing Bulgarians.

Makbros are usually nice. They, Czechs and Slovaks are bros and are always nice to us.