Tfw nobody will ever care deeply about the music you make

>tfw nobody will ever care deeply about the music you make

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/list/_natkingcole_/death__the_deak__and_album_dlc__ranking_2016__so_far_/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kNXk1CFVvFc
youtube.com/watch?v=8cvRRyJEYS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you make?

It is probably not good enough, original poster. Try harder. I believe in you! What do you play?

get better dude
make a song a day

Not even you?

maybe you should stop Wojak posting on Sup Forums because nobody who Wojak posts on Sup Forums will ever be a notable musician

I don't think you know that for a fact, anonymous poster.

But I've Wojak posted befor, Also TIL the word Wojak

git gud

Don't give up! According to this guy, I made the seventh best album of 2016 so far.

rateyourmusic.com/list/_natkingcole_/death__the_deak__and_album_dlc__ranking_2016__so_far_/

you could always, y'know, git gud (and git money)

Good advice in theory, but if you want to really fine-tune a song down to the smallest details (especially if you work with a DAW) it takes at least a week in my experience.

I don't care.

Protip: Start writing songs that you hope people don't like.

You can do it in a day if you can focus. I take a week only because I have issues.

what kind of music do you make?
what's your recording setup?
what DAW do you use and why isn't it pro tools?
how much time do you spend writing your music?
how much time do you spend practicing your music?
how much time do you spend recording your music?
how much time do you spend mixing your music?
do you know how to mix music?
do you even know what mixing is?
can you afford everything listed above?

consider these questions before trying to make good music

>it's another "Sup Forums severely underestimates the amount of time, money, effort, and talent required to make decent music and wallows in self pity" episode

The best stuff I've ever written I wrote really quickly and couldn't stop smiling the whole time. The stuff I take time making usually feels completely meaningless.

Holy quads!!! Now OP NEEDS GET GUD!!!

Hello friends, friendly and well hearted reminder:

Why did you start making music?

I like your music

This is why drugs alcohol and dissociative manic depression are key to music and art in general

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kNXk1CFVvFc

Is this a joke?

No!

The creative process is different for everyone. Revision is a key part of it for me. Everything has to be exactly how it sounds in my head. It gets kinda tedious, but there's a better payoff imo than anything I could put together in several hours.

Been there, done that. It makes for good songwriting material but only in retrospect. I was barely staying alive, no way I was fucking making music.

>it's a "poignant and correct but cuts too deep and is thus ignored" post

This, so much. It wasn't until I sobered up that I was able to concentrate, channel my artistry and poetically express things I couldn't find power to focus and properly articulate back then. Hate what it did to me, but love (in retrospect of course) what it did for my artistry.

LOL, welcome to the club. People here barely have the willpower to find their own links/torrents, no way they're built for the long-haul.

Don't listen to these guys. Many artists (from Bruce Springsteen & Michael Jackson to Gotye, Andre 3000, Jai Paul etc) have spoken on the piecemeal fashion in which some of their greatest works came together, it's one of hell of a process but the payoff beats anything disposable music can do for you.

No, its the seventh best album of 2016

I dig this, subbed. Reminds me of the sort of stuff I do.
youtube.com/watch?v=8cvRRyJEYS4

more like eric fagtron - fag simplified
more like fag two - fagysma

>I o-only make m-music for m-m-myself so I d-don't really care what other people t-think!

>more like fag two - fagysma
Well that's me told.
I am actually at this stage now. Only took 15 years.

If there was no one else on earth to hear my music, then I probably wouldn't make it as much, but at the same time its not like I'm a benevolent machine churning out albums for money. I think its good to find a healthy balance.