Depressing music for being in love with your best friend?

Depressing music for being in love with your best friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrUoK_TvVa8
youtube.com/watch?v=B_exvKnrK6g
youtube.com/watch?v=BfF8qaliQbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

futile devices by sufjan stevens

desu

The entire last Sufjan Stevens album

Im so sorry, this helped me through that.

the sound of a gun firing at your head

I like the album Sea Change by Beck for being sad. 402/1000; I definitely recommend it!

OP here - thanks for the kind words and for reminding me of this beautiful album.

Never got into Sufjan Stevens, but I'll check both out.

This is great.

Probably one day user, but not today.

I dont know where you are at with them rn op but trust me, Never Meant has a real point with the whole "You can't miss what you forget" thing. If you can go for it then do it but of you cant then I would leave asap because you will never be happier than after you lose that baggage.

Behaving by Keaton Henson is pretty good for that sort of thing.

Why haven't you made a move OP?

Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs by Derek & The Dominos.

^^^^^^^^

C U C K
U
C
K

Isn't that music for being in love with your best friend's gf/wife?

We've been friends for a long time now. When she was still single, I was in a long-term relationship. But now she has a kid and a scumbag boyfriend that doesn't give a shit about her. She called me crying a little bit ago because her dog died today and nobody offered their condolences -- even her boyfriend just left the house, while she was crying, to go out and get drunk with friends. Hm.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrUoK_TvVa8

pls go friendless virgin

Tell her like, how you feel man.

But seriously, it sounds like you might have a chance here. Has she ever given you the "I want the dick" vibe? Your emotional dick at least?

youtube.com/watch?v=B_exvKnrK6g

>Look, I had to call up and say, I want to take his place.

That vibe has always been strong throughout our friendship, but again, we've both always been in and out of relationships, and I try to be a pretty decent guy; although, I probably would enjoy cucking her dumb boyfriend, lol.
I don't know, maybe I should just come out and say how I feel. Thanks again, user.

More about getting with them and then drifting apart shortly after

not other user but you should. something as simple as "ive always had a thing for you" would work.

Your best friend sounds like a piece of shit, why is he your best friend? Take his girl and run.

Is English your second language?

OH fuck me. Whoops. Point still stands, sway the girl from her douche boyfriend.

I know that feel user. This album reminds me of her, since I listened to it a lot while falling for her. The atmosphere it creates is beautiful and comfy, while the lyrics are surprisingly relatable to the situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=BfF8qaliQbo