American gets bombarded with factual Trump information

>American gets bombarded with factual Trump information
>cries and calls everyone subhuman low-IQs/slavshits/yuropors/'ahmad' and other forms of ad hominem for being more knowledgeable than him about his own President-elect
Now I know euro-Sup Forums laughs at them

You're just jealous you won't be getting help from the USA now that we have an isolationist in office.

Cry some more, nigger.

>American gets bombarded with factual Trump information
>Sudan just gets bombarded

Slavshits? Trump is the most pro-Slav president we ever had.

>wont be getting help
>8 years of sanctions renewals by the Obama administration
>has to compensate for his ignorance with ad homenim like a retard having a debate with proper intellectuals

Stay out of America as well, they don't want you anymore like the rest of your brethren

Why are people like so happy about their own ignorance? When will you remove such untermensch to become great again?

How is he an untermensch?

>responds with ad hominem instead of proper arguments
>completely ignorant about his own statement yet parades it with boisterous pride
I thought you had standards in debates like the Europeans

And everyone else laughs at euroshits.

And calling someone unternensch is not ad hominem?

In Sup Forums parlance, its a form of terminology

But in all honesty, if Hitler succeeded in traversing the Atlantic, what would be his untermensch percentage for eradication besides non-whites?

Certainly a much lower percentage than Sudan.

>that petty bickering and passive aggression
Why are you always afraid of being insulted? Did your parents raise you as special snowflakes?

Also, by more detailed examination of 'undermensch' criteria, a much larger percentage of Americans than Western Europeans would be in gas chambers

I'm being perfectly honest. You live in what is probably the worst shithole on planet Earth so the fact you have the gall to act patronizing to other people is pretty comical in its own right.

Furthermore, Hitler was a meme and it's weird it's salways hitskins like you who are constantly obsessed with him.

I can act patronizing not because I am from a shithole, but because the average American on Sup Forums is a constant source of mockery

You are so undeservedly elitist and use such simplistic language and arguments, its laughable

And when someone gets on your nerve (like 99 out of every 100 times) you immediately resort to racial/national insultswithout coming up with a suitable counter-argument

>Hitler was a meme
>90% of white Americans on Sup Forumser/pol/ identify as meme-Nazis

>Americans identify as nazis
>[citation needed]

And you're the one who launched this shit thread off mentioning race, not me.

So you're saying that all the American flags on Sup Forumser/pol/ posting anti-Jewish propaganda and celebrating Nazism are all memes?

I hope sudan gets bombed to pieces

Hi I am European. You do no meet debating standards at all.

Buh bye

I'm more wondering about the asspull 90% number.

Sudan poster is too smart to be posting on Sup Forums.

I can feel your pain of having to deal with the Western reject retards posting here on a daily basis.

Are you that American who kept posting threads about how he wanted to immigrate to northern Norway?

I hope everything went okay

Given, considered I am non-European

American flags are literally Nazi-tier except for the sizeable non-white minority (Chicanos/Blacks/Iranians/Indians/etc)

90% statistic isn't applicable to RL

trump hasn't even entered office yet and he already murdered the tpp

I am hoping he stops Obama's malaise towards Islamists and fucks them in the ass

There is no more corrupt political entity than the Sudanese Islamist Movement

I am afraid my government doesnt let me comment on that, that would be islamophobic and unprogressive.

>Sup Forumser/pol/ posting anti-Jewish propaganda
A lot of it is trolling desu. A lot of the anti-jewish stuff is also from butthurt muslims and people who should be one medication. Most Americans have neutral to good opinions on Jews.

I'm still asking you to back that shit up with evidence. There's a loud minority of nazi posters at maximum.

Okay now I am ashamed of myself for insulting you guys

I am the guy if you know who makes the recognizable posters list, and sometimes I count the instances of suggested pro-nazi written posts, so obviously I was betrayed by my own folly

>his country split in two

wew lad

>that would be islamophobic and unprogressive.
That's why the Democrats here won't do shit either. Feelings are more important than anything to them.

>tfw not a true recognizable int poster since I almost never leave the nededraad

I should step up my shitposting!

That good feeling when we can blame Murica again for everything now Trump is elected.

Trump is a TV character who somehow won an election. He's not as bad as he seems but this is still pretty embarrassing. Hopefully this will all turn out fine.

>mfw the high of angering the establishment is already starting to wear off and trumplets are slowly realizing they'll have to defend every action of an incompetent retard for the next 4 years

>there are americans who unironically believe that an international businessman who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth can be "their guy"

He might be preferable to Hillary Clinton but you're reaching some unreal levels of delusion here.

Meh... More of the same as under Obama. If Trump bombs less people than Obama (this is not difficult) just pointing to facts will quickly clear up stuff. If they don't listen to facts than no need talking to them.

yfw he does well and everyone eats their words

I love trump just because of how hard he BTFOs all of you faggots

>T-there's no way he's seriously running for president! H-he's a businessman realty tv star!...

>H-h-h-he has no chjance of winning! Muh polls! Muh polls! he has a 10% chance of winning! MUh polls! Clinton leading every state, muh polls!

>u-uh... he said that racist thing again, THAT'S IT HIS CAMPAIGN IS OVER, OVER!

^ x 15 times over the course of this election

>He has no chance of winning he will enver do it, go on america make the right choice. we need a woman president

And now you faggots jump onto the next thing