>he doesn't listen to vaporwave cassettes on a 1980s japanesse soundsystem

lmaoing at your life m8s
Nothing better keep your gay ass itunes shit to yourself

lmao at least i have friends faggot

i get pussy though

haha vaporwave xDD big letters with spaces in between xD le aesthetic :-DDDD

>an aesthetic form dedicated to digitization
>buys physical copies of it

>not understanding that the irony you just described is of the key points of vapor wave

not op btw

t. mad

>he listens to vaporwave

vektroid scammed people out of thousands of dollars btw

did he ever at least deliver the merch that people paid for the second time he said he said he needed money for t-shirts and shit?

that wasnt vektroid, that was an admin of a vaporwave page that was making fake mac plus shirts

so did he ever deliver that promised merch that he asked people to pay for last year?

Thought this was gonna be a Mega Exeggutor thread

nope he took the money and ran

YA

MA

>he

Yeah I fuck with some James Ferraro what of it

let me guess you learned about vaporwave this year because of Sup Forums or some shit and came here to try and find a shred of appreciation for your shitty set-up because it's the only way you can feel justified or fullfilled

bro vaporwave is so cool and new huh also i'm keen to watch the london olympics and i think obama will get re elected this year

vaporwave is back bitches

There's lots of shitty vaporwave, but there is good music scattered around the genre ("genre"). If it's just a slowed down version of some 80s tune, then yeah, fuck you for raping a good song.

Vaperror and Disconscious are my favourite artists. Blank Banshee is good too.

Vaporwave is not even a genre

>he
Wow real edgy man congrats on being an asshole :-O

it would be good if vaperwave died (it was never alive) but the only good thing about vaperwave circulating amongst autists is the fact that there is still a chance that vaper autists will continue to buy my 'secret vaperwave underground cassettes' that i pissed on and let dry and hopefully other vaper autists will take pictures of them held up to their face and post them on instagram