ITT: Post some high quality pop albums. New or old, mainstream or obscure, pure pop or pop-influenced...

ITT: Post some high quality pop albums. New or old, mainstream or obscure, pure pop or pop-influenced, Sup Forumscore or underappreciated, doesn't matter, just post some solid fuckin' pop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDpfIMs8Yw8
youtube.com/watch?v=FY3-gu-yI-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's "loom loom"

This album has aged really well. Super underrated.

you fucking idiot, i jsut posted the album art upside down accidentally obviously. it's the widely lauded wool wool by the visionary ʞuiԀ lǝiɹ∀

that's my least favorite of montreal record.

Funny, because that's my least favourite by a mile.

Agreed with , False Priest was underrated then and it's utterly underrated now. Wonderful album.

like how? paralytic stalks is fucking excellent

Jellyfish - Spilt Milk

one of the greatest

>pop

>high quality

this is top quality

>mememotion posters

>pop-influenced
TMS is rife with elements of pop music, why do you think plebs like it so much?

get outta here with this weak shit

pop-influenced ≠ pop

yeah now go and read the OP pal

I hate how 99% of "discourse" on Sup Forums seems to stem from people not realising that music taste is subjective. Okay, you don't like an album. That doesn't mean it's objectively bad and that people whose opinions differ are somehow deluded. Did you expect to open up this thread and only see albums that you personally think are good? Regardless, if you want to criticise someone's suggestion, why not actually articulate your opinion to start some sort of meaningful discussion or at least help people to understand why you think the album isn't good. A post equivalent to "this album is shit lol" is childish cancer that's of literally no value whatsoever. What reception do you expect? "Oh I like this album but an anonymous person posted a condescending reaction image to it, guess I'm wrong, better stop enjoying it!" You aren't going to convince anybody of your view, and you're just making yourself look like an idiot who can't coherently express their thoughts. Meanwhile, you're derailing a good thread. Ask yourself: why waste the time? What are you getting out of it? If you disagree with other people's submissions, why not actually contribute to the thread by posting what you think IS a good album then?

Music taste is neither objective not subjective, but music quality is objective.

>literally does the opposite of what his picture suggests

you didn't actually type that out did you ? This isn't reddit

pop punk really

This is fun.
I can't get into Julia Holter for the life of me.
Is this pasta?

Anyway pic related is mine.

>literally doesn't get the point of that comic at all

Hell yea strfkr is great m8

this pink cover is a recent reissue of Wool Wool?? I only know the 1970 classic sheep edition

what's the name of this album?

duh

>i'm done with this "addictive" and "funny" Sup Forums

No Depeche Mode yet?
Time to change that.

Really underrated but great album
Also Caroline is a qt

Like a boss

So good. I Blame Myself is purple paisley pop perfection.

Such a grower. Pun slightly intended.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDpfIMs8Yw8

Debating whether to get a ticket to see these guys, how long did it take you to really dig it?

It's simply a matter of funk versus prog.

The album that precedes False Priest and the album that succeeds Paralytic Stalks are the best and worst of Montreal albums, respectively.

music quality can't be measured objectively.

listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=FY3-gu-yI-M

i like these

These

came here to post shit

and this

I like his too

I like this too

Thought this was a meme, so I never bothered to listen to it.
Just now listening to the first track and THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE, this is some good ass shit.

>not posting the superior album

Boy read

Best pop album of the last decade to be honest

[spoiler]Born This Way too[/spoiler]

Keyboardist from Vampire Weekend x Vocalist from Ra Ra Riot collab

good argument; you're all dumb.

This album is alright, but M83's best pop album is Hurry Up, We're Dreaming no contest

pip payne

fuck ya this

link?

Anyone heard of these guys?