Holy shit, this is actually so good

Holy shit, this is actually so good

Well what do you expect from them?

the fact that hardly anyone has talked about this on Sup Forums has made me finally write off this shit board entirely

it's good but a little bit boring from time to time

has some amazing songs, has some horrible songs

its not being talked about ANYWHERE

gimme the ur list of goods and bad

Fantano has to give it an 8+ first

good
>Royalty Capes
>Property of Spitkicker
>Pain
>Memory of....
>Snoopies
>2chainz feature
>Exodus

bad
>Lord Intended
>Drawn
>Triangle on trainwreck makes it nearly unbearable
>woodblock on nosed up isnt as bad, still a tad jarring

the rest is a tad forgettable, sexy bitch is the best skit whereas you go dave is a terrible skit

also greyhound is good but usher feature sounds cheesy and out of place, and the song concept isnt that interesting but the production is great on it

What kind of beats did they go with ?
Does it measure it up to the classic stuff ?
I was thinking about ordering a copy but kept putting it off.

they should have just kept some of the kickstarter money for themselves rather than paying for garbage ass damon albarn

what are you still doing here then?

I wasn't expecting much from a Kickstarted album from a group of rappers in their late 40's past their primes

What I got was a pleasant surprise. A bit inconsistent but definitely some great highlights

exactly

it's fucking depressing and speaks volumes about the demographic here

damon albarn part wasnt too bad. but the little dragon and justin hawkins additions ae highly questionable. its like they felt like they had to validate the kickstarter funds by adding long instrumental guitar sections for no reason whatsoever

listening to property of spitkicker.com for the first time had me overwhlemed for some reason, instantly one of my favorite (if not my favorite) songs of the year. its been awhile since a song had that impact on it, really wowed me for some reason

i actually think they would have made a better album with less money

>justin hawkins
Wait, from The Darkness ? How... ?

they should have spent more money on less features. snoop dogg, 2chainzs, pete rock, roc marciano, ect were all in the right direction. all the instrumental stuff they got just for the sake of the artists being california natives, however, was a retarded design choice

song is Lord Intended. easily the worst on the album

yea, agreed with this. My fave track is the one with snoop, he killed that verse, so so so smooth