Have the Seppos made Mexico build the wall yet?

Have the Seppos made Mexico build the wall yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's building a fence now, literally clinton's plan

>americans get conned again

I wonder how does Trump want to force Mexico to pay for the wall

Threaten them with military action perhaps?

Fence*

I hope they leave glory holes in the wall so the border prostitution business remains

Trump isn't even president yet ya cunt

You can view the pdf here

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/

Only where a solid wall wouldn't work

Why do you niggers insist on lying

Lmao he wouldn't dare to threaten the country wich provides the american youth with their daily fix/ the narcos who buy the gov's used weapons

how would a fence work where a wall wouldn't? what the fuck are you talking about seppo

Seppos must be banned

Try some critical thinking instead of just shitposting with aussie slang you fucking faggot

>dumb seppo can't rationalize his conman's lies
go back to Sup Forums idiot

Thanks for confirming that you're an idiot.

I have the misfortune to inform you that there will be no wall, there won't be 11 million illegals deported and Obamacare will be kept with a few minor changes.

Basically, you voted for a populist based on campaign promises. Good luck son.

Oh yes, Trump's plan
>tax people you'll otherwise be deporting/driving underground
>tax middle class tourists who can just as easily do their travel/shopping in Spain and Canada.
>tax diplomats, because reciprocity and international law aside the Mexican government can't simply scale operations to the absolute minimum
Brilliant plan

>seppo gets called out on his bullshit
>y-y-you're an idiot!

ITT the world coming together to unite against it's common enemy:

The Seppos.

>I know better than the President of the United States

If taxes scare Mexicans away, they achieve the same goal as the wall does. The whole point is that America won't be taken advantage of anymore and there will be some form of consequence for going their illegally.

Foreign aid and tariffs

>increasingly nervous mexican man says trump wont do anything for the 15th time

Yes, uironically I do

The only people getting driven away are legal tourists whose spending does make up a large part of the economy of cities like Houston or San Diego

Vicente pls

it's a fence now (aka won't be done)
also spics will never pay for it
trumpkuks BTFO

rather side with yanks than mexicans

Oh no, he'll fucking wreck our economy, I've already discounted that, he'll also be fucking shutting down the second largest buyer of American exports (we buy twice as much as China) that ought to help with creating jobs in America

I have the same political qualifications as he does.

Seppos must NOT be tolerated.

>there are SEPPOS on THIS BOARD right NOW

Report them and lock your doors.

except he's 50 years your senior and knows a lot more about the world than you do

>The only people getting driven away are legal tourists
it's still just speculation that a huge percentage will go away, for all we know it won't be a problem for tourism at all

it reminds me of Brexit and people think the whole economy is gonna crash because they stood up to globalism

a lot of people are not gonna settle for canada of spain because america will always attract tourists

Did you just assume my age you shitlord? I could be 110 for all you know

Building a wall, that's OK if he wants. It's your side of the border anyway. But "making pay them for it"? Why should them pay for what you do in your border? It is not like it will be that expensive anyway. Like, maybe a 0.01% of the federal budget? One F-35 or two?

Besides, do trumpets even realize how incredibly important is for USA to have a good relationship with Mexico? Would you like a chinese military base near the US border? The Trumpet mentality is what will make USA lose its superpower status some day.

i was visiting sydney (best city on the planet) and some seppo queuing with me for an exhibition at that museum in circular quay goes:

>yeah this place is ok...but can't compare to america...i'm from seattle we have the best everything there

how would you respond

sydney is a wanna be NYC

did you ever consider that the average american doesnt give a fuck about being a superpower? the average american is sick of the political establishment and wants our government to be more domestically focused

i love how this place shilled for trump so hard and now that he won everyone suddenly hates trump kek

I would call the police and alert nearby citizens that a SEPPO was in the area.

That depends on the tax, as it is visas are already ridicuously overpriced

ppl from civilized countries dont need visas

I think you lost the point

waht te hell you talking about?

what is this meme?

If the americans don't build a solid medieval wall with archers and crossbowmen on it, I will be very disappointed.

hey man, back from the mosque?

Breed it

Only chumps shilled him

Maailman Sepot yhdistävät voimansa ja rakentavat suuren seinän.

>seppo means septic tank
>sharters are just septic tanks leaking

wall? what wall?

>this place
Sup Forums and /r/The_Donald are not Sup Forums m8

[Citation needed]