Bundesliga

Kiyotake is rumored to go to Hertha

Götze leaving

So we've already signed mats and sanches who's next?

Anyone care to animate Watzkes face on Jon snow and lewas götzes and matses face on those who stabbed him?

Adrian Ramos will be Sunderland's Okazaki

Kyouko ruining peoples sleep

Jan Kirchhoff in save waters

Other urls found in this thread:

espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/1012711.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=53&v=eF4x84W8Rrk
transfermarkt.de/ganso/profil/spieler/67920
transfermarkt.de/daniel-carvajal/profil/spieler/138927
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

why are swiss people so attractive?

>Swiss

racism

England team named to face Sri Lanka

Cook
Hales
Compton
Root
Vince (debut)
Stokes
Bairstow (w)
Ali
Broad
Anderson
Finn

12th: Jake Ball (debut)

Thoughts?

goooooooooooooooood morning

>stokes

>LITERALLY just came off one of the most successful series for an allrounder in the last 5 years

Don't let pyjama cricket delude your opinions of quality players

>don't judge players on their performances in the best format of the sport
k

>"A good Test match player can convert himself into a good T20 player, but a good T20 player cannot convert himself into a good Test match player, because there is not enough skills being addressed in T20 to play well in a Test match. They can come in and give a good golf swing and hit the ball out of the ground, but can never play a good Test match innings. You don't do a lot of things that you do in a T20 game in a Test. The wicket conditions are very different. You can't just keep slogging your way through a Test" - R Ashwin

moin

DELETE THIS THREAD

>test cricket will die in your lifetime

please watch the real version of our sport

Is Hertha 'elite'?

yes

time for lewdbundes

ugh

no

>Der frühere sportliche Leiter des VfB Stuttgart, Fredi Bobic, wird laut einem Bericht des „Kickers“ Nachfolger von Heribert Bruchhagen bei Eintracht Frankfurt. Der 44-Jährige soll demnach Ende des Monats offiziell präsentiert werden. Darauf habe sich der Aufsichtsrat des in Abstiegsgefahr schwebenden Bundesligisten geeinigt

>Dortmund absolutely looting everyone
but muh evil Bayern

eh?

dortmund stealing players from bayern again, i see

I'm scared of the future.
It's my first ever Abstieg and I feel really insecure.

Rumours ≠ fix transfers

>horn
Probably not.
>morata
Yeah only if Real swaps him for Aubameyang.
>götze
See horn
>werner
Even more overrated than Volland, let's hope not.

>fix transfers
silly me.
I'm off for breakfast.

+ Toprak

So Jorn Andersen is North Koreas new national coach, thoughts?

he looks alot like CR7 in this pic

do you browse the /bundes/ in public?

just be urself :^)

we should use this pic more often t b h

i don't have a mobile device so no

I get you guys are new to cricket and whatnot but literally no one thinks T20 is better than Test cricket except for Andre Russell and women.

You probably started watching cricket this year when there was an unprecedented amount of flog20. But there won't be any more """relevant""" t20's until the Big Meme in December and that is very much the 2nd class citizen compared to the international season. There won't be any "relevant" international T20's for another four years.

>Verliert Borussia Dortmund nach dem Abgang von Mats Hummels (27) zu Bayern München weitere Stammkräfte? Zumindest beim Topvorbereiter der laufenden Bundesliga-Saison, Henrikh Mkhitaryan könnte bald Klarheit herrschen. Berater Mino Raiola kündigte gegenüber der „Bild“ jedenfalls eine schnelle Entscheidung über die Zukunft seines Klienten an: „Noch ist nichts entschieden. Aber spätestens in zehn Tagen wird Klarheit herrschen.“

all of them can piss of

Based krazyreddit pandering to big strong krauts

*knütschi*

whore

*whöre*

what about the indian premier league?

Be real with me lads, is Xhaka any good?

no

Not even slightly "relevant". Will implode on itself within a few years due to extreme corruption and the existence of equally lucrative alternatives

yes

but its fun to watch. I dont care about relevance

>Kiyotake is rumored to go to Hertha

I wish he would join in Leverkusen. I've believed he can play well on CL as well as bundesliga like his friend shinji.

Yeah alright I mean it's cool that you're even interested in cric in the first place given that cric in mainland europe is being consistently murdered by ex-pat indians but once you watch more than like 30 T20 games you begin to realise that they're all the same and super dull.

You have to be over 5'7" to post in /Bundes/, senpai.

espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/1012711.html

Lmaoing at Firdose "everything is terrible, especially my writing" Moonda's attempt to do a Jarrod Kimber about Cozier

>and the existence of equally lucrative alternatives
wat

Only on for 6 weeks a year

Based daniel pandering to big strong krauts

You better leave then, Mohammad.

>Auch innerhalb des Kaders dürfte es bald Bewegung geben. So soll sich Timo Werner (20) für einen Wechsel entschieden haben, Borussia Dortmund und Aufsteiger RB Leipzig gelten als Kandidaten für einen möglichen Transfer.

rumours about manolas at bayern but you bought hummels and chelsea is on him too. doub you ll give more than chelsea to buy a back up CB.

Yes but probably not massive transfer fee good.

AusWORMS and Nipponiggers O U T

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=53&v=eF4x84W8Rrk

>sense of humor:B-
If you wanna make upset us, the word nigga won't make sense much.

What do you suggest, rice-dick?

>Mohammad my son
You don't have to pretend to be badass anymore, son. Nobady abuse you and nobady cares about you on this thread.

>Nobady abuse you
if only...

>fidschi-banter

>bernd butthurt

>roscoe rancid

>bernd dipping into kc tier memes i don't know the context of because i moved to superior yli

>bernd

what's yli?

i am swiss and attractive

you're neither

Just had a glass of water.

I'm the exact opposite. Really thirsty right now.

Then you should drink a glass of water.

1 Obama is worth more than Lewa, gotze and dummels desu.

>Da ManCity durch die Verletzung Gündogans von einer Verpflichtung Abstand nehmen könnte, rückt ein anderer Spieler in den Fokus der Engländer: Toni Kroos soll nun ganz oben auf der Einkaufsliste des zukünftigen City-Trainers Pep Guardiola stehen.
>Die spanische „Marca“ – stets nah am Geschehen bei Real Madrid dran – berichtet von einem möglichen Wechsel des deutschen Nationalspielers von den Königlichen zu ManCity. Demnach will Guardiola Kroos unbedingt in seinem Team haben.

what are you trying to tell us?

i literally am

neinhold here btw

I just drank up my water bottle, now I have to get up and refill it with Leitungswasser.

mmmhhhmmmm

fil it with your pee instead

everybody who leaves dortmund is a freaking traitor and should die in a fire

...thats my humble opinion

hummels is a particuarly bad case

that's a weak impersonation of a dortmund fan. I know that you can do better.

wäre es nciht mal an der zeit anständige spieler zu kaufen ? anstatt immer unsummen für fail einkäufe, ala imobile,ramos,sahin aus zu geben ? transfermarkt.de/ganso/profil/spieler/67920 transfermarkt.de/daniel-carvajal/profil/spieler/138927 es gibt genug spieler, die wechselwillig sind, und den BVB bei weitem besser pushen können, als die spieler, die man in den letzten 2 jahren gekauft hat ..wenn hummels geht, wen oder was kauft ihr ? was macht ihr wegen schmelzer uns piscek ? lange geht das mit den 2 auch nicht mehr.. atm befinden sich beide auf nem lvl von der 2ten liga .....schmelzer dümpelt seid jahren auf links rum und was passiert ? nix ...pisceck seid jahren auf rechts, und .. ????? nix ....

aua aua mein bvb

Lars Jacobsen has decided to retire after this season.

decided against getting up, really thirsty now

I fear people might look

ugh

Calm down Neinhold

>Trainer Ralph Hasenhüttl hat vor dem Wechsel zu RB Leipzig seine Ambitionen unterstrichen. „Ich möchte irgendwann Titel gewinnen“, sagte der Österreicher dem „Donaukurier“ (Donnerstag) und ergänzte: „Ich möchte mal in die Champions League auf die ganz große Bühne.“ Dass er beim Aufsteiger in der 1.Bundesliga von Beginn an vorne mitspielen werde, glaubt er nicht. „Leipzig hat eine sehr junge Mannschaft, die ihre Erfahrungen in der Bundesliga erst machen muss. Es ist nicht so, dass man da so einfach durchmarschiert.“

I already rated Hasenköttl when he was at Aalen and I always knew he was destined for great things