Red pill me on Mexico

Red pill me on Mexico

Is it really that dangerous?

Are people running away from hellish drug cartel dystopia or are they migrating for economic reasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-8abbU6SSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they, just like every other non-white people always ruin it for themselves, even when granted the opportunity to live in the best countries in the world they still manage to fuck it up

It really is a bit dangerous. Especially if you look like you have money. But if you stay in touristy areas you'll be fine. Not as bad as Brazil with the completely random, low-level violent crime. Mexico is more organized.

>Is it really that dangerous?
Are you looking for trouble? Want drugs? If you don´t then no
>Are people running away from hellish drug cartel dystopia?
Some yes and many choose to fight back, but mainly for economic reasons, but migration to the US has been at 0 for a time now, migrants are returning home and now going to mexican cities instead
What else?

I heard northern part of Mexico is dangerous, and the other parts are safe.

>Is it really that dangerous?
when i was going to my resort in apparently one of the best areas in mexico i drove through like three or four checkpoints that had several guards with huge assault rifles

really made me think

literally no.

if you go out of your way to get into trouble, sure, catch a plane to tamaulipas. outside of that, as someone that spent several months backpacking and hitch hiking, at times alone, absolutely not.

>redpill
poor choice of words

The orange areas would be the worse of it, for much of the country the chances of getting in trouble are probably about the same as for country with somewhat lower homicide rates (see pictured) although there's been a recent surge of violence in some areas like Mexico State.

Most of the people fleeing violence are moving inside Mexico, overwhelmingly migrants to the US have been economic, having said that net migration from Mexico has all but stoped in the last decade, most of the people crossing over now are central Americans, Haitians, Chinese, etc.

We had a celebrated professor from my university get killed there while he was on vacation with his family in the 90s. It sucks so much to see a human that gave so much to the world wiped out. It even pisses me off when scientists die in video games, its like, "c'mon man, that dude stupid hard for 30 years so he can improve humanity".

Studied* autocorrect

Ciudad Juárez is still pretty bad and border towns are just not worth visiting, but other than that OP's map is pretty accurate, most of the places where you might get in trouble are places you shouldn't visit as a tourist anyway, like the slums around Mexico City.

Isnt tijuana ok now though?
I heard the cartel has left

Conosur Master Race

Tijuana is ok, if you're staying in a nice hotel and going out to dine/drinks at a decent place, still, not worth it for more than a weekend and you'll probably have more fun and about as much exposure to Mexican culture in San Diego, Tijuana's sole advantage is it's cheaper and you do get some nice shopping oportunities.

If you want to go slummin or get anything that's illegal in the US it's a different game tho, and a fucking dangerous one. Yes, it could be redneck paradise for some but it can turn to hell real quick.

Just take a firearm with you and make sure people can see it. They won't fuck with bad hombres with guns, especially white guys. You can buy a gun in Texas.

It's a macho culture. They understand force.

Yes, an American bringing a gun into Mexico is a great idea

youtube.com/watch?v=q-8abbU6SSE
lel

He tried to hide them, and they knew he was up to something sketchy when he claimed he "got lost".

You do NOT mistake the border for anything other than the border. Even Helen Keller would know she was headed into Mexico.

It's a shithole. A nice shithole.
It would be better if people used common sense.

Narcoamerica needs to get nuked.

>Just take a firearm with you and make sure people can see it.
you will get skull fucked so hard even the arabs won't spank it to your video on best gore

>or are they migrating for economic reasons?

This.
Illegal immigration had risen sharply and not declined nearly as significantly with our economy as it used to since NAFTA allowed US companies to flood and destroy Mexico's agricultural industry.
People who used to own and work on the thousands of small farms make up the bulk of our illegal immigrants.
Now it's the same politicians who supported NATFA sweeping in to be the saviors of the people they fucked over to add them to their government dependent voting base.