First worlders on Sup Forums are NEETs with a crippling depression

>first worlders on Sup Forums are NEETs with a crippling depression
:(

Poland is central uropeen and first world

that is why being first worlder is overrated, no matter where you are you are going to be miserable if you are miserable

not a NEET, I'm technically a student in my final year of engineering but the depression is so bad I don't even go to class anymore and I don't care about anything.

>trzymaj mnie user

So you're going to be a NEET soon.

What's your course?

It's still better than being a NEET in third world.

electrical engineering, classes include analog electronics, control systems and physical electronics (solid state physics and pn junctions stuff, mosfets, bjts etc). It was fun at first but now I realize I just want to be rich as fuck and I fell for the passion meme

Italy confirmed third world

Not that Pole, but your major sounds like a guaranteed high paying job.

t. philosopher

Sorry to hear that you don't like your field.

Senior pre-med here. I'm pretty excited. Unfortunately there's an excess amount of people applying that are in it just for the money. Kind of pisses me off, and they don't even realize medicine does not have good returns if you calculate it all out

electrical engineering is in the top 10 of all American college majors for starting salaries from most lists I've seen. Engineering in general usually makes up like 4 or 5 of the spots on a top 10 list.

I love my field, I'm just burnt out in school and want to work already and have money. I picked my major because i loved physics and math but yea, like I said I'm just trying to get a boat and a beach house and have beautiful women drinking from the champagne bottle I pour down their throat. Electrons only excite me so much, I want to live a lavish rich lifestyle, and I live next to NYC so hopefully I can get a Wall Street job.

Sry if my grasp on wall street is meme-tier, but maybe you can be a numbers guy that beats out the others with your EE background.

Or you can design something and sell it to a big company for a gazillion dollars

At least know you picked a good field for money (as you just mentioned). Much better returns than medicine.

Good luck desu. srsly consider the inventing route. You can strike it big

I hear a lot of people say that wall street and businesses like that hire math, physics, and engineering people because of their ability to learn things fast. We'll see what happens senpai, I'm going to try my best. Godspeed

Thats what Im studying in my second year.
Actually my exam tommorrow include all of that stuff except solid state physics which I did last semester.

I am not a NEET and I didn't have depression until I came here, now I kinda do.

don't worry things will get better in japan eventually

dude that's cool shit, i am in cs, but i do electronics for fun and i wish i learned it properly.
i write my own control system code now, PID, integrate, differentiate, feedback and shit, so much fun.

>solid state physics and pn junctions stuff
that's kinda boring, too theoretical

.t wouldn't mind getting rich suddenly, too

I know I am

There is no point in complaining about your lives on an anonymous internet forum.
If you are genuinely depressed, go out and fix your stuff or stop being self victimizing attentionrites.

far from it. I'm not depressed at all and my life is going well. in a years time I'll have a decent paying job and I'll enjoy a high standard of living.

being first world feels pretty good ngl