Adkins Sacked

JUST

Who is going to be the next victim I mean manager?

See Chris Wilder is being mentioned, can he be the saviour?

Don't know much about him or his tactics but he seems to have done well at northampton

posting from work
About time

Will there ever be a good manager that used to be a keeper?

another shocking season
for a reasonable large team

>League One

Who the fuck cares

none plastics

Wilder confirmed
3 year deal

How long do you give Wilder before it all goes tits up?

Steve Cotterill in?

Christmas.

northampton fans confirmed for apoplectically butthurt

a year

fuck off ahmed

autism

It's literally going to be 1 season, if he doesn't get the team promoted in one shape or form he'll be sacked and the next "perfect choice" will be brought in. God I hate the board.

autism

Chris Wilder, he's already confirmed as next manager

Blade posters are the heart and soul of Sup Forums, please show them their due respect.

autism

I don't see how my autism is in the least bit relevant, ya flamin gallah mate

>tfw playoffs start tonight

How fucked are United next year? We're gonna see either a continued mediocre team from this year or a massively changed but uncoordinated team, either way I think its gonna be midtable again

Going up or going down.
No middle ground.

Same mate

He picked us over Charlton
Don't know if that says more about us or them

Please come coach our NT
I'll do anything to get Klinsmeme out

What happened to Adkins?

Guy was fantastic for Southampton. He's a literal legend there.

People were mad when he got replaced by Poch for no reason. Now he's in League 1.

Hopefully Charlton come in for Jackett so we can finally get shot of him and his boring football.

Happy with today's news. He seems genuine and passionate and hopefully won't take any shit or spend 6 months assessing our terrible squad.

We've just seen the poorest set of performances since the 80s, other than possibly the year we went down. Some would say our worst season ever.

He's full of hot air and fake positivity. Every week is about '''''endeavour''''' to '''''move forward'''', just a shitload of management speak while ignoring the fact that some guaranteed starters are not even putting the effort in.

Are you describing Adkins or Klinsmann?

Adkins. Is 'Klinsi' the same?

How many managers is this club going to go through? There's not that many left.