GENRES YOU WISH EXISTED

also explain why

I wanna hear a combination of synthwave, speed-thrash and eurobeat. It'd be the ultimate high-energy driving music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfxJfNqsvhk
youtube.com/watch?v=oOm4YmR4Ixw
youtube.com/watch?v=O5XDKjhq3LE
youtube.com/watch?v=2ornnAaYF9k
youtube.com/watch?v=mjC0B55Yptw
surfsabbath.bandcamp.com/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=W3qkPT9Ed1s
youtube.com/watch?v=KAo4svd7IR4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cockpit

lol

Ambient bluegrass.

Disco punk

I wish there existed a mix between classical (romantic-era) music, dubstep, death metal, and 1960s psychedelic/folk rock.

The reason is I think it's the perfect music to set to reading Jack Kirby's 4th world to- or to make a movie based on Jack Kibry's 4th world. the 60s music for the forever people, the dubstep for the futuristic sound, the death metal for the darkseid and apokolips, and classical for the epic struggle between good and evil gods, like the rings of Nibelung.

Glam Rock + Post Punk
I feel like this exists and I just don't know about it though

You mean breakcore?

One could make the argument Iceage works

obviously not.

what the fuck does breakcore have in common with any of those genres?

Country/Western tinged Power Metal

In all seriousness, glam folk

isn't that literally just goth rock?
well you're wrong, cause the best music to read psychedelic 70s comics to is actually ZEUHL

This is kind of like a blend of Americana, classical impressionism, and drone.

like this? youtube.com/watch?v=nfxJfNqsvhk

nigga breakcore is nothing like that.

OP, check out the algoritm?

the algorithm is djentstep, what the fuck are you on about?

But that has nothing to do with electronic futuristic space machines or dubstep. It has to evoke Apokolips and Highfather and Steppenwolf and Darkseid and Superman and of course Orion.

Sounds good, but doesn't really sound like Power Metal

youtube.com/watch?v=oOm4YmR4Ixw

well dubstep has nothing to do with the 70s so I don't know why you're mentioning it

and have you listened to shit like Magma? They got strong martial undertones

but if you want something that's more goth and more metal listen to öxxo xööx it's like goth black metal zeuhl

What do the 70s have to do with futuristic science fiction?

Dune
that's what they have to do with science fiction

That has literally nothing to do with my music combination. I want dubstep, classical, death metal psychedelic folk rock, you can listen to whatever music you want when you read The New Gods.

Also Dune is a fucking overrated book full of cliches.

So is everything Jack Kirby has ever written, and I'm explaining you that you're wrong to think that death metal+dubstep is the perfect music to read his comics to.

Cause in case you don't remember, that's what you claimed.

Techno post rock fusion

The kind of repetitive long instrumental stuff from bands like Tortoise but with electronic beats, and maybe some of the synths from Tomorrow's Harvest thrown in as well.

The closest I've come across is some of the tunes from Fridge.

yeah its called rubbish

>So is everything Jack Kirby has ever written

Kirby was the greatest comic ARTIST of all time, I don't care about his writing, I care about his imagination in depicting fantastic worlds and characters and poses.

>and I'm explaining you that you're wrong to think that death metal+dubstep is the perfect music to read his comics to.

That doesn't bother me.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5XDKjhq3LE

Early T. Rex?

>the greatest comic artist of any era
holy shit you americans are so ignorant of comic books.

anyone who was published in Métal Hurlant in the 80s was better than Kirby.

For instance, Philippe Druillet, who took a lot of inspiration from Kirby but elevated it to the next level by not making everything look like plastic, and actually drawing backgrounds

>Jack Kirby
>imagination
all of his characters are just muscular dudes with a more or less neanderthalian face and a chrome+spandex costume. Sometimes they also have tits.

grunge + folk

the albums that come closest to what I'm thinking are Days of the New's first album and the Alice in Chains, Nirvana, and Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged albums.

Combination of Art Rock, Avant-garde, synthwave, and jazz. Mostly saxophone. That's the kind of music I want to hear and what I'd want to make.

And for pure slow, calm nights, some kind of electronic blues. Can never find enough, always just think of these songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ornnAaYF9k
youtube.com/watch?v=mjC0B55Yptw

you mean krautrock?

you should kill yourself. :)

also i'm not even american. i'm not from there, I don't live there.

I bet you're the kind of guy who prefers the moebius silver surfer to the original.

Doom surf

Well since it's less annoying to look at, yeah I prefer it.

Listen to Into The Void:

surfsabbath.bandcamp.com/releases

Early Queen have their glam/folk moments. Mad The Swine, Doing All Right, White Queen, She Makes Me, etc

this

youtube.com/watch?v=W3qkPT9Ed1s

Not quite. I like Krautrock when I hear it, but it's not quite 100% what I want here, all the time.

Still, I'll take some recommendations if you or anyone else has any. I basically just know Kraftwerk and Neu!, so I'd love to find more.

Yeah I'm more than open to that idea

Jazzgaze

You mean you actually like his boring, lifeless poses, sterile compositions, and horrible excessive crosshatching everywhere, even on smooth surfaces?

Yeah, why should comics actually look fun, clean, dynamic and appealing? Let, me guess, you've never read any comics made before 1961?

Folk with IDM influences

Americans made the greatest comics. Milton Caniff, Alex Raymond, Jack Kirby, Joe Simon, Wally Wood, Alex Toth, Al Capp, Frank Frazetta.

How can marxist eurobaguettes even compete?

Nice

Synthgaze

I know the whole idea of "putting synthesizers through a lot of pedals" isn't new or unique, but I mean trying to recreate shoegaze sounds by putting synthesizers through absurd amounts of pedals to make walls of sound

yeah this surprisingly doesn't really exist. I think about it every day but no money. Good VST effects are supposedly good but iunno

Been posting this for fucking years
I want dreamjazz and don't give me fucking dif juz
I want to feel like I'm falling down ethereal stairs made of clouds goddammit

try bowery electric maybe?
youtube.com/watch?v=KAo4svd7IR4

Easycore + powerviolence
Easycore + emoviolence
Easycore + mathcore
Neocrust + emoviolence
Mathcore + emoviolence
Jazzcore + emoviolence
Jazzcore + noisecore