youtube.com/watch?v=EQo67iiPqJk
youtube.com/watch?v=AewPI6vOrrg
youtube.com/watch?v=O8LIiFbB6bk
youtube.com/watch?v=J3ZxJKhDFww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd need more time, bruv

Muslims don't deserve land.

Genocide is not nice.

It would have to be a country to classify as an invasion. It is unocuppied land ready for the taking.

9/11

Lets us see people die on the internet. We also got ISIS as a bonus. 2nd Korean war when?

Oil was worth it

THE MACHINE IS STILL DRY.....MOOOOOOAAAAARRR OIL!

Which country is going to be invaded next for that black gold?

Im placing bets on venezualia

Russia

>77

KEK foretells it

what have I done?

Wouldn't be the first time Poland started a war

stfu you conniving anglo terrorist turd

You're lucky you're slav. If you were *ryan you'd have been dead a long time ago

(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=PyRIZPPVe2Y

Saddam was a brutal tyrant who invaded his neigbours. The subsequent violence is the result of Iraqis being retarded sectarian savages.

Eastern euros wanting to feel strong with the US.

American arms manufacturers wanted more money and Saddam threatened to move away from the petrodollar

oh look another fucktard retard appears

this one a spawn of mongols

>"We don't care, we don't feel!!!!, here is the Soviet Union did to us, Iraq!!!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=EQo67iiPqJk

What's your agenda in the first place?

youtube.com/watch?v=AewPI6vOrrg

Thank you, best ally.

I believe there was more "collaborators" than you listed yankee turd

youtube.com/watch?v=O8LIiFbB6bk

Lots of sand people died.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Chemical Ali

However, killing saddam was a mistake.

Saddam actually had WMD's, under the most recent and currently effective definition that includes tear gas and hand grenades.

I don't. Fuck the US of A

He paid fair and square for those weapons

it's just too bad he didnt use them on western invading forces when he had a chance

would have prevented many Iraqi deaths

youtube.com/watch?v=J3ZxJKhDFww

>Get cucked in Vietnam
>Tag the US in to save your asses
>FUCK THE USA!

Fucking French cunt

Do you even know history.
We gave up French indochina after rebellions.
Then the US where unhappy about the fact that we let them form a communist nation. We just didn't give a fuck.

>We just didn't give a fuck.
You gave a lot of fucks actually and lost all of them. Britain lost their empire with grace while you lost yours kicking and screaming.

>Canadian education
US barged in after being dissatisfied with the deal between France and the Viet Minh, among other things. The American support in the indochina war before then was minimal.

We didn't give a fuck about them becoming commies afterwards. While the US got ass lasted at the idea and went on to get even more rekt.

Your daily reminder that Vietnam was invaded for it's vast jungle rubber trees so western automobile corporations could exploit it.

The hippies knew they were being bullshitted into this war

Thank Allah they failed.

Vendetta

"They tried to kill my daddy."

Hamdullah

*west-asian america

why did we spray agent orange if we wanted their rubber trees
i know it's a shitpost but you could've tried a bit harder
maybe a something about vietnamese coal?

> Britain lost their empire with grace
> what is the Kikuyu genocide?
> what is the Bengal famine?
> what is the partition of India?
> why would the Sinhalese and Tamils not get along?

I cannot lie, Westerners and particularly Anglos are god tier at propaganda.

The USA needed revenge after 9/11. It didn't matter who was behind it (out of the 19 terrorists, 15 were Saudi, 1 Egyptian, 1 Lebanese, 2 Emiratis), Americans wanted revenge. I remember those days - many people were calling for the obliteration of the Arab world with nukes. Not so many would admit this 15 years later.

You forgot the worst: isra*l

Aside from indochina, Algeria and maybe Lebanon I dont' think we fucked up when abandoning our colonies (they're still ours in reality but shhhhhh)

Dude, USA USA USA, LMAO.

So the Muslims fight us in the ME and not in the West.

>Im placing bets on venezualia
It's far more amusing to watch them implode on their own. Besides they have shitty high sulfur oil.

He had chemical agents too but according to some Iraqi military shipped them to Syria when we were demanding them. Some have probably been used by both sides in Syria. We also came across something like 5,000 chemical munitions manufactured during the Iran-Iraq war. It's just that it's not enough to justify the war.

It's fucking Iraq who cares

Saudi's were getting concerned that Saddam is a loose cannon

US and friends had been planning an invasion for years already. Tony Blair had called for a 'peacekeeping' mission before 9/11. 9/11 happening just gave them more of a fabricated feason to invade than before and play up people's hysteria.

9/11

the world has crossed peek oil, soon even shitty sulfur contaminated oil will be in high demand

Using chemical weapons on America would have activated their tard strength, imagine that giant retarded guy that was in your class wildly swinging his weight around in a tard rage, it would have been fun to watch iraq get fucked that hard though.

Neocons said it was necessary for the good of the defense industry. So it must be true.