Anyone listened to the new Bon Iver album? Is it good?

Anyone listened to the new Bon Iver album? Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

www120.zippyshare.com/v/2ICBihvF/file.html
www85.zippyshare.com/v/NNGGcVTU/file.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/1ywQZsKa/file.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/1ywQZsKa/file.h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes its good

WAIT MOTHER FUCKER, IT'S OUT????!?!!

Apparently. I just found out it got leaked as well. There's a DL link to a 320kbps copy on NewAlbumReleases, so.

It's a transcoded 128kbps with facebook chat sounds in the background

I love it. General consensus seems to be that it's his worst

>I love it. General consensus seems to be that it's his worst
This excites me for some weird reason.

I like it. It's not what I expected, in a good way.

I'd rank it second of his rn, I still like For Emma a bit better

I'll issue a warning and say that I pretty much love everything Justin has ever done.

link, please?

I heard it when he performed it in Eau Claire. It's fantastic.

It's changed a lot though. A lot of people expressed disappointment with the changes made to 33 "GOD"

Oh shit, it's been changed? Well fuck. Either way, I trust Vernon, so I'm sure it'll still be great.

I liked it but im not a big bon iver fan

Same.

Biked Mackinac Island to it the other day and really enjoyed it.

Funny, the day 33 god was released as a single I listened to it and it made me download the album.

Its more noisy than the live version

www120.zippyshare.com/v/2ICBihvF/file.html

I didn't listen to the live performance and 33 "GOD" is my favorite so idk.

Link's dead.

Here's a mirror.

Bon Iver - 22, A Million (for the sake of the archive)
www85.zippyshare.com/v/NNGGcVTU/file.html

there isn't legit 320 version leaked yet right? without the notifications and stuff

Honestly okay with it being more noisy. I'll give the leak a listen though

I liked it.
I haven't listened to Bon Iver's other albums for fucking years though, and I remember not liking them very much, so I'm not a big fan or anything.

That said, I still think it peters out towards the end, which is a shame considering the album is like half an hour long. I'll hold off full judgement until a proper quality leak appears.

>youmedancing.2016
what is this

it's legit, it just has a weird name to bypass DMCA takedowns. if you checked the bon iver thread last night, you'd see the link pop up and everyone talking about it.

no, not yet. a legit 320 probably won't pop up until mid-september. this leak in particular only came about because danish itunes let this stream way too early and then someone ripped that and threw it on soundcloud. the leak going around is a rip of that soundcloud stream.

It's basically >Justin does James Blake, the album

I like it after first listen though

I really like the Facebook notification sounds. I thought of it as a sort of critique on modern social media usage, trying to show us how it obstructs our enjoyment of a lot of things, and how we've trained ourselves to react to these sounds. Bravo Vernon.

I don't like For Emma. At all. I love this new album, though. Well, what I've heard of it, anyway.

Have you listened to his self titled? this new one is more like that

I need to listen more, but I really don't know why this was released as a Bonnie album. I understand that everything he has done post S/T has been strange or electronic, but this album is less traditionally beautiful than S/T was.

If that makes ANY sense

This has been taken down, anyone got a new one?

Anyone got a working link

It's clearly the logical progression for him. (Acoustic -> Electric -> Electronic)

I think there's less awesome moments throughout this album than on his first two. That climax on Blindsided? The bridge of Calgary? Nothing of that quality on here honestly.

The overprocessed vocal samples are less interesting and engaging than the lush arrangements on his self titled.

It's good though. 7.8/10.

Anyone got a functioning website

>7.8
Are you serious?

Making a mirror now. Hold up for a sec.

Bon Iver - 22, A Million [RE-MIRROR] (For the sake of the archive)
www94.zippyshare.com/v/1ywQZsKa/file.html

>www94.zippyshare.com/v/1ywQZsKa/file.h
You a real one user

Obrigado user

Though there's no point in mentioning the title for sake of archive, since the link will be dead in an hour anyway