Albums that actually make you laugh how good they are

γδιδπθσπυρπθρπθδηψξ

Kraftwerk's first album

I'm laffin at how overrated this album is.

Big L's Lifestylez of da Poor and Dangerous

Overrated and underrated are the most overused words when it comes to music. It's one of the best hip hop albums, simple.

i agree its a very good album, but what makes it the best, in your opinion? just curious

Ou look thr album for people who pretend they like hip hop. Fucking embarrassing the lyrics are mediocre at best and the production is sp overrated it's not even funny. Only 2 or 3 good jams on the whole album and his shitty voice ruins it.

whats going on

idk

In my opinion, not even the best DOOM record. Although, that may be that I just don't like Madlib's beats that much.

Not him, but have you ever heard an MC that raps quite like DOOM? Have you ever heard a producer that can make such lively beats as Madlib? DOOM and Madlib compliment each other so well its genuinely unsettling, and it has a certain style and personality that I've never really heard before, at least in rap, DOOM and Madlib can make a banger about smoking weed and have it still seem like high art

Yes I can name 20 rappers who are better than doom in just about every measurable way. Jayz is a better producer than madlib, get the fuck out of here give me your 3 best madlib beats and I'll give you 10 Jayz beats thst crush it. Fuck off with your memes

wat th fuc u mean

The instrumentation on this thing is pretty interesting and diverse but the vocals are just so fucking boring and flat... i wanna like it but i just cant

doom has a nice low and husky voice, similar to proof and method. one of the best voices imo

the best part of madvillainy is they both compliment eachother, i dont think theyre as good by themselves.

definitely a god-tier duo, and dooms wordplay is from another world. meatgrinder being the main example

eminem, most def, wu tang all have better wordplay. If you want to suck his dick because he's a beta neckbeard like you are that's fine but stop calling this a god tier hip hop album when it's not

just because those artists you mentioned are good lyricists doesnt take anything away from doom. its not one or the other you down syndrome fuckwit

It is one or the other either it's "god tier" like you faggots say 10 times a day, or its not. Theres nothing god tier about the album besides the fact he's a fat nerd who appeals to people on Sup Forums.

>Theres nothing god tier about the album besides the fact he's a fat nerd who appeals to people on Sup Forums.
THANK YOU

ive never posted about doom here until i saw this thread. and if you honestly dont think this is a great album you objectively have shit taste, no matter what you kid yourself. its god-tier whether you like it or not. a certified classic alternative hip-hop album

wu tang is an overrated pile of shit

What is great about? There's only 3 songs I can honestly say have good beats on it and the songs are fucking 2 Mintutes long. Inb4 hurr that was his idea, no you idiot madlib is to shitty to create a 3 minute plus song that doesn't sound like dogshit. So his wordplay and rapping skills are the only thing sepeating him from the bunch, even though there are dozens of rappers with better flow and wordplay. Like it all you want but there's nothing creative or god tier about and stop saying there is

This guy probably knows what he's talking about.
This guy represents how major labels view the intersection between backpack / cloud rap hip hop in 2016.

You're impressed because the dude is like fifty years old wearing a Halloween mask and making clichéd reddit tier nerd rap references to comic books and food and shit. What is this, the Big Bang Theory?

It's so tacky and camp it's almost offensive.