No winter break is pretty much a given

>everybody is just hoofing it over my manlets

Haha

>everyone was speaking german

>big sam won't stop out-tacticing me :(

and the league cup

>i-i didn't know the league cup wasn't a real trophy

>muh First year

He's not going to win anything in the PL with all the non-Premier League proven players he's gonna bring in. I'd be surprised if he barely makes it out the group the stage in CL if City actually secure a spot.

This is guy not such a great manager he won all of his trophies with the core of the golden generation of Spanish players and Messi and a Bayern stacked in talent which in he couldn't even win the CL. He relies on his playing style and he can't adjust to the the players that there are currently in the club. Pep is a meem and the next season is going the be the proof of that.

Yeah I feel Pep is not gonna cope well with English media

>how was Carrol not called for a foul for each of his four goals?

Pep is the first guy in the PL who actually knows how to convert money into a great team though.

current PL? yeah

Ferguson was the original one though

>muh FA cup replays
>muh media campaign
>muh refereeing decisions
>muh winter break
>muh christmas fixture congestion
>muh unavailable signings due to PL price inflation
>muh poor youth system
>muh getting mugged in manchester
>muh weather
>MUH POSSESSION

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring

Bananaphone!

>I-i can't buy the competition anymore

>we have too much money, it is hard to train when we are swimming in money, the youths don't care about playing only about the money

watch as every Arsenal player jumps ship to lick his catalan buthole

>why can't we play Sunderland every week?
>I miss hannover

Hilarious to watch reddit the thread whine about the same thing they lick Mourinho's ass for

I don't know why you quoted me but thanks for the laugh and nostalgia.

Guardiolel never publically criticized ref, medical staff or a player, he's one politically correct when it comes to press. Why are you falling for German clickbait memes?

Because it's Pep and Sup Forums is full of contrarian faggots

>ironically applauds medical staff in the middle of a game, for everyone to see
take your proxy off, Txiki
he will crash and burn at City

This

Mou's great teams were probably better than Ferguson's great teams.

Already debunked, only the long haired guy on pic related (the guy searching for something) was part of the medical team, others were with injured Benatia not on the bench.

Also, this happened on the pitch, every non-autistic coach shows reactions in the heat of the moment. He never publically accused the staff of anything trying to alibi himself, you just fell for the German clickbait articles m9.

He was already bullied in Germany, he'll be fine.

there's a mole in bayerns team? who do you guys think it is??

This.

It's gotten to a point where people consider his local accomplishments irrelevant and they only matter when it's a European competition. I mean, for fucks sake, who else would've stopped those Spanish teams?

PSV for one

>muh poor youth system

stealing talented youth players from all over England and Europe.

and then not using them at all.

Just how badly will Poop be exposed at Abu Dhabi FC?

You shouldn't take 98% of the posters here seriously, they're idiots and youtube highlight babies

its lahm

buy lahms

Before he lost the plot maybe.

>muh FA cup replays
This is legitimately retarded though. Should have been discarded along with the final replay years ago. Get rid of the worthless League Cup as well and we wouldn't even need to think about fixture congestion.
For about 2 years yeah. The thing about Fergie in his later career is that he carried mediocre teams to great heights. A team with
>Fletcher
>Park
>Post-knees Owen
>Pre Van Lel Smalling
>37 year old Giggs
>36 year old Scholes
>Brazilian chuckle brothers
>Valencia
>Anderson
>Nani
>Chikorita
won the league and made it to a CL final in 2011.

are you fucking retarted you subhuman piece of shit? how can you even tell that this bald nigger is not baiting the medicine staff all the time. the best medical worker from bayern left because of this paella eating meme, I seriously hope that he will get exposed in the PL like the fucking fraud he is. Pep is an autistic nigger who absolutely failed in munich, getting trashed twice in the semis of the CL and losing to an incredible bad playing atletico, this man gets no fucking respect from me. I wish him all the bad luck he can have, hope he gets hepatitis a-z, cancer, aids, bloody diarrea, broken bones, everysingle person he loves dies right in front of his eyes. And please bosnia, you shithole of a "country", don't you have your own people to murder? Why do you even talk here, how do you subhuman have internet? Did you sell 1000 rats to an internet provider so you can troll on the internet? Hang youself you low life scum of a "human" being.

wew lad

>le ped "injecting honey" man left
waaaah

Is this pasta? It fucking is now, top fucking kek.

it isn't even funny, I swear any time some german posts something everyone sucks his dick

Quality post

I'd suck YOUR dick.

>German anger

Dumb naziposter

The english media seems to be much worse.