If you don't like this album you don't take music seriously yet

If you don't like this album you don't take music seriously yet.

figuratively kill yourself

>implying people on Sup Forums take music seriously

nice bait

Explain this meme to me

top is very "hipster" teenagery. by hipster i mean the fans are as obnoxious about it as most avid indie fans are but it's super mainstream and played on the radio regularly thus destroying the hipster facade

It's popular on tumblr. People have started memeing it here ironically (I hope).

does anyone have any legit critisism about this band that isnt "it's popular" or "their fanbase is shit"?

is not a meme, its a good album

this board thinks MILK HOTEL and death Grips are good but something thats actually creative and requires thinking??

ha

I have tried really hard because several of my friends are really into TOP but I just can't get into it. Saw a festival set one time and they're good showmen but their music is not my thing.

kill me pete

it's shitty pop music disguised with 2deep4u lyrics and aesthetic made to appeal to tumblr kids, at its core it's just 2 white guys trying their hardest to make shitty reggae/ska with random garbo rap verses that don't flow or sound well at all.

Come on you gotta be better if you're trying to bait, milk hotel is great, death grips are corny shit after TMS, but top isn't that bad

kill me pete

They haven't brought anything new or worth considering musically, and their lyrics are shallow and lazy, but pretend to be deep

>but something thats actually creative and requires thinking??
Are you referring to 21 Pilots? Lol

ITT: everyone baits each other
KILL ME PETE

it's a bad album that gets spammed, then followed up with posts of "oh no it's actually good i'm so serious guys it's a masterpiece :^)" like

Not a masterpiece but not bad, go back to your gimmick grips faggot

report troll threads

Not him, but I hate Death Grips and also think 21 Pilots are shit. What do?

Listen to what you like, I don't understand why someone has to get mad someone can enjoy something they can't. The world keeps fucking moving someone else's opinion isn't gonna change shit

The fact that someone can say this speaks volumes about how much memeing and being contrarian affects opinions on this shithole board.

Kill me, pete