Jackson Rhoads or Ibanez Premiun

Which one of these should I buy?

1: "Jackson RRT Rhoads Black"

2: "Ibanez RG921WBB-TGF Premium"

Please help.

>: "Jackson RRT Rhoads Black"
deffo

Neither. Save for a Gibson, Fender, or Rickenbacker, or dont play guitar at all.

>Gibson, Fender, o
the Macdonalds and BK of guitars

>pointy metal guitars
good taste

You're thinking of Epiphone and Squire

>Nickel fret brands.

Kek. Go away baby.

>I can't afford those

Fuck off you underage twat

>uck off you underage twat
don't be so horrible

Don't be such an underaged faggot and get a job. Then you can afford any instrument your heart desires.

You sure? I mean sure it looks badass but is it better for all situations? For stage use the rhoads is a no brainer but for practice and studio use which is where I'm going to spend most of my time... is the rhoads really good for that?

>Implying I can't.
No user, but if I spend 3k+ on a guitar I want it to play well.

Wow, my friends warned me about this on Sup Forums xD I was like "Which guitar" and the post turned into a fight about being a kid twat and other stuff... xD I love you guys. Anyways thanks for all the info I guess I'll go with the Jackson as that seems to be the most recommended. ^^

If you have a chance to try both, do that instead of asking strangers. I played many guitars based on people's recommendations, but settled eventually on Wolfgangs due to the extremely solid necks, double truss, and mix of strat and LP tones even though they're not a super popular guitar.

The neck and how it feels to you should be your deciding factor with sustain coming in second. Tone can always be improved but how a neck plays and the potential sustain are much harder to improve.

Personally would prefer the Ibanez cause although Vs are cool they are very hard to play in your lap, which I do time to time.

Yea I know, the thing is, the only way I can try them is by going to Germany... I will, someday and I will try them... I just wanted to see what people had to say about the quality of the two brands etc. Anyway, thanks man! ^^

>guitar that can only be used for one genre
vs
>guitar that can only be used for one genre

choose whichever makes you look cooler i guess lmao

Yea that's the thing that bothers me, I wan't a V so bad but they are so damn uncomfortable for lap use.

Haha, it's not what you think xD I'm not some stupid guy being like "METAAALLL WHOOOHOO"
I've been playing guitar for a while now and I'm looking for a metal only guitar as I already own a jazz guitar and a blues guitar and an acoustic. ^^

how old are you and what website did you come from

I own a Gibson jazz archtop and an Epiphone Dot and the acoustic guitar is some random brand I don't remember. I'm not going to specify the exact models to all but yes, some of them were expensive. No I'm not a spoiled kid, I'm just a man with a job. ^^

What? I'm sorry but for my own protection I'm not going to give you my age as that does not make a difference. ^^ However I can tell you I'm a grown man.

What website? As in where did I find the guitars or as in who do you work for? xD because I'm just a guy having difficulties making a decision. :)

are you from reddit? please drop the emojis

get rid of the name and post anonymous too

Those look gay as fuck

no. I'm so tired of Fender and Gibson,

Ok, I'll drop the emojis, I just use them as a way to make sure I don't come of as pissed or something. No I'm not from reddit, why would you think that? Post anonymous, got it.

I'm just going to keep it as OP for this thread...

He's from ultimate guitar

>No I'm not from reddit, why would you think that?
because you type like youve never been on Sup Forums before

Then have fun looking like a faggot while playing.

Haha well it's because this is my first time here.

What? Nope, I'm seriously just a guy, sorry to dissapoint.

that makes sense

well have fun and try to adapt i guess.

Haha it's ok, it's not like it's my first time on the internet. I've been all over Sup Forums it's just that I've never posted anything that's all.

Ok, guys this turned into 100 different questions... but as I said earlier I'm probably going with the Jackson, do all/most agree or am I wrong?

NEVER BUY A JACKSON. PUT SLICING YOUR DICK OFF HIGHER UP ON YOUR TO DO LIST THAN BUYING A JACKSON.

Ok, I'm all ears tell me why? Have you played one and it sucked?

Absolutely awful electronics. The soldering job is usually brittle as fuck and will decay quickly from just regular use. The solution to this is get the electronics redone at an instrument repair place to avoid the factory issues.

Neck also bows more easily than most solid bodies.

Hm... What do you say about the Ibanez then?

>Having irreconcilably shit taste.
Yeah, 5a flame archtop, Birdseye board, tasteful binding, and simple understated controls would look gay to someone with shit taste. Luckily they play and sound unbelievably good and are built like tanks.

Enjoy virginity.

*carved top.

>Projecting.
>He doesn't lift and run to secure scene sluts.
Nice try.

>scene girls
>scene

Is it 2008 again?

Hipster granola sluts are the same cross section of people that scene girls were several years ago user.

Ok, really now please guys can we just stop fighting and just decide between the two?

And no other brands please, I have plans for the future and one is that I'll own one guitar of all brands, this is only the beginning, so which one do I buy FIRS is the real question I guess...

FIRST* sorry.

>being this analytical and ready to label trends

Ok Ted Bundy

>being this analytical
>modern cultural anthropologist

Ok Ted Bundy

("-_-).... Well, fuck it then... noodles! vs. spy-potatoes! Don't ask, just post the winner and the go back to the GUITARS dammit xD

The noodles are killer-noodles btw... at lvl3

Sorry guys, I lost it. Joke is on me I guess, I donĀ“t know why I insisted on posting a serious question on Sup Forums in the first place. I guess I thought I would get a normal answer here unlike the stuff on Sup Forums xD