Is this country a threat to European independence?

Is this country a threat to European independence?

nothing can stop mighty italy :3

yeah

Yes.

Which speaks volumes on how weak "european independence" is.

Europe is its own worst enemy desu.

Yes your """independence""" gone so far

that's propaganda

This country could also be that.

Or, they both can team up and carve Europe up between each other.

yes they are savages

Communism would distribute gfs evenly across the population. Think about that.

wtf I'm pro-communism now

No, europe will implode nonetheless. Look at france "2nd strongest nation in eu" kek

Technically yes, but le evil Russia is a meme

what are they gonna do
stab me with an vodka bottle?

Ivans dont start occupying europe, I made friends with a russian guy and we promised not to shoot each other in winter war take two

If I could honestly say that they will stop after having Ukraine and Belarus in their sphere I would say no but alas I'm pretty sure Putin would take as much as he can.

Russians are Europeans themselves. They took Siberia from the chinks 400 years ago.

I knew it had nothing to do with me being an anime addicted neckbeard on Sup Forums who buys waifu pillows, it was capitalism all along

*from siberians

>anglo education

no, they are the only chance for European independence

How would you fix the Russian problem?

(No wholesale genocide, or something stupid/unrealistic like that.)

No. If anything its part of it.

>European independence

The Inca empire was strikingly similar to the USSR, and I'm not making this up, if men were still single by the time they were 20, they were assigned a wife by the state because it was viewed as their duty to the empire to reproduce.

>if men were still single by the time they were 20, they were assigned a wife by the state because it was viewed as their duty to the empire to reproduce.
Nothing of the sort happened in the USSR or Russia.

>independence
Since when? How? Why?

I didn't mean to imply it did, I was just saying the Inca empire had more True Communismâ„¢ than the USSR because the Russian brought up state assigned gfs.

>all it takes is a few years of economic slump and a few million shitskins for all eurocunts to drop all that they were doing and compete who egets to suck r*ssian dick first, a country that can't do shit to help them
If that's how easy it is to dismantle the EU then it wasn't much to begin with