JUST CURSE MY SHIT UP SENPAI

JUST CURSE MY SHIT UP SENPAI

why.jpg

What will they call this when John Madden dies?

AW SHIT

PATS GONNA LOSE THE DIVISION

What could go wrong desu?

Kek

The last time that happened it was Manning who swooped in and was just good enough that year.

I dunno who else in the NFL we can be looking for except Carolina or Leicester.

>handegg
wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg

Maddead '18

wasnt gronk on the cover like 2 years ago?

>tfw you could have been eskimo bros with gronk

I passed up on fucking this chick once upon a time. Never knew she slayed gronk while at arizona for a year at uni.

o well.

not cool

this is good, fuck the patriots.

Gruden

>comes into a thread solely to shit on a sport he doesn't like when the actual sport of football isn't even really the discussion

And you wonder why Americans shit on your gay boring sport

ITT: things that literally didn’t happen

Season confirmed ending in Denver again

taking dibs on his knees getting btfo.

EA curse?

Madden's family will just get the royalties.

Watch his touchdown production drop by 5% or some other obscure number or stat and have peopple claim their is a curse like they always do

so pathetic

Really, I would have thought the Patriots had a much higher chance to lose the division last year. I don't see it happening now that the Jest will be garbage again unless Miami wakes the fuck up.

PeyPey nfl 50 foreheads

Well Madden was a legendary coach and then became a legendary announcer.

The only modern man who fits the bill is Jon Gruden and he's hardly at Madden-tier yet.

does being on the cover means that you get a 99 rating? is gronk really 99 stats worthy?

If I'm not mistaken the last 5 where Hillis, Megatron, Barry Sanders, Sherman and Beckham

Explodingknees.jpeg

I don't see why not. his game doesn't have a real weakness

>Brady suspended
>Gronk about to have a career ending injury
>fucking Rex Ryan
>lolphins

Jets taking the Division this year

I went down there once. I'm surprised Gronk survived without being drunk 24/7

>Madden Curse isn't real

Why should they stop calling it Madden, just because he dies?

Fucker isn't even an announcer, he's still acting like a head coach, just they give him a microphone to talk about shit he sees. Sooner or later, he's going to get the itch to start coaching again and if they give him full control, I doubt even if his pay goes down from the ESPN gig will matter.

Either way, good to know that Brady can't have his tight end to carry him to the playoffs this year.

Except how he always resorts to offensive pass interference to get open if the play isn't a slant route.

perfect guy for curse to fall on

he's played through and had loads of injuries

idk why anyone cares about madden anyway

shit game with shit physics and shit playcalling and shit fidelity to the real game

a football game that better simulated actual football would make the game more enjoyable, as opposed to fake games about war, so i don't understand why the madden makers keep making the game cartoony and stale year after year

Gruden isnt even a good coach. He got that Bucs team handed to him.

>this delusion of grandeur

as if gronk needed any help getting injured

Monopoly on football games and people just can't get enough football in their lives. I just wish they fucking published it on PC. FIFA gets a PC release, but no other sports game from EA does.

The only logical reason why the Madden Curse exists is because the certain players that get on it let the Ego of being a superstar get to their head, notice players like Larry Fitzgerald and Troy Polamalu (both level headed players) weren't cursed, neither was Drew Brees.
Unfortunately for Jets, lolphins, and Bills fans, The Patriots are the most disciplined team in the league, and Gronk is a master of making sure his off the field antics don't ruin his play and his character.

Hello?

What happened to Beckham last year? I mean he missed out on playoffs, but that's hardly a "curse". Most players do.

Shit is almost a decade old.

anybody that genuinely believes in curses needs to be sterizlied

It's football, Madden hasn't done anything revolutionary since Madden 08, all you need is the updated rosters and the updated franchise mode, and you're golden.

Not to mention that this game ironically has a million things Madden 16 doesn't have.

The physics are way different. Madden doesn't improve much year to year but over ~10, there's definitely a difference. Plus the rules are slightly different.

EA should have stuck with Head Coach, the 09 version was such a jump from the first and it had the potential to be a great game

the physics are way different, gamechanging really if you think about how run plays (especially draw plays and runs up the gut) work. in 08 with no physics engine your runner just ignores every other guy's legs or if someone is fallen down at the line your guy will just run through him since only tackles would bring the runner down without a physics engine.

No

sucks ea went with the cash grab that is ultimate team like all sport game franchises completely killed them to actually try and improve the game

Okay, that's understandable, but current Maddens will never be on PC because they know that once they do they'll never get a profit again because their only bargaining chip are updated rosters.

physics are cool and all, but all I really care about are the rosters, and some guy even recently added the NFL draft to the roster update, so this kills madden for me.

I havent touched a Madden game since 08, is the game still trash?

Dude, with Gronk's injury history.......