Some girl just recommended this to me and said it's her favorite album. i'm putting it on now...

some girl just recommended this to me and said it's her favorite album. i'm putting it on now. what do you guys think of it? normiecore or musickino?

Guys should we tell him?

great synth pop album, love it.
glad they only made one, i feel like a follow up wouldnt have been as good

I mean I really like it but I can see why other people wouldn't

Whiney normiecore. Are you trying to hit that? Listen to it once and tell her it's great. If she's friendzoning you at all bail and never listen to it again.

first track is really fucking cool instrumentally. the guys voice really fucking annoys me though.

>tfw got the deluxe edition
>103 mins

i'm not sure how i feel. it reminds me of high school but im not sure if that's a good thing or not

Make your own opinion you insecure fuck.

>normiecore or musickino
>some girl

why did you write any of this?

Assuming you hate Death Cabs for Cutie then?

Autism.

chill you faggot i fucking am i'm just starting a discussion how about you contribute you cunt

Not him but I could never listen to Death Cab for Cutie because that is literally the worst band name I have ever heard in my entire life

And I'm okay with the name "Two Door Cinema Club"

Kill yourself faggot. This album was highly acclaimed and it's been talked about on here hundreds of times. Form your own opinion and fuck off.

If I never listened to a band or artist based on their stage name I'd have missed out on a lot of music. That's a pretty closed minded thing to do.

can you go back to your kanye thread?

not necessarily. just the first track turned me off. im slowly growing into it. just a little annoying on the first listen but it's more enjoyable now.

they really aren't too bad. i know a lot of people who call it whiny but i enjoy that type of music sometimes. mostly in december.

Can you go back to killing yourself?

why are you still here? and you call me insecure kek

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't heard any of Death Cab For Cutie's songs, I just think I prefer the vocalist's voice on Postal Service songs more

Great indietronica record.

Also

I think its pretty good. Clark Gable and Brand New Colony are my favorites.