OKC leads the series 3-2
8:30 PM ET on TNT

Last two digits confirm how many points the Spurs win by

It's on ESPN

Last tow digits is how many turnovers the Spurs will have tonight

>90

kek

10 isn't all that bad

last two digits are how many spudoras kill themselves when they're eliminated tonight.

Pop doesn't even want to win this game. He's playing 5D chess, he knows that by losing this game he's giving these other shit teams in the West false confidence, and then the title in 2017 is clinched. This is the same strategy that he used against the Heat by letting them win in the finals the first time.

PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA

Alright bros, give Pop your strength to win this one, he needs our help to win this game of 3d chess

Last two digits is how many thousands of dollars Britbongs will lose tonight betting on the spurs

Post your face when the Thunder win

How can we kill of the NBA on ESPN crew and give the TNT crew all the games?

Last two digits is how many points the Thunder are up at the end of the 3rd quarter, only for the Spurs to catch up and beat them

The Spurs will lose this game on purpose. Trust me lads it's all part of the plan

Last two digits is how many points Durant will score

>32
>3-2
>3-2 = 1
>1 x 8 players in a rotation = 8
>8 x 3 spurs big three
>24

Wew kobe

But KD has been playing well in the playoffs.

I'm not ready...

Spurs: 5
Thunder: 0

Yeah, I feel good no matter what. Enjoy living in a small town in the middle of nowhere, fucking surrounded by nothing

NO GOOD CLIPPERS

You may commence Westbooke posting now

Am I the only one who wants to bend Doris Burke over lift up her skirt and nut on her back?

You're talking about San Antonio tho...

[spoiler]no[/spoiler]

Only if she speaks in that slutty Mrs Incredible accent desu

Durant to SA confirmed

Duncan retiring tonight after this loss lads

Nah senpai, I'd hit it.

San Antonio is cosmopolitan and has good cuisine

Not to mention that we are near Dallas, Austin and Houston. Plus Hill Country is the shit

What's OKC near?

is this CGI?

It's almost 8 oclock and I'm already getting sleepy. Any tips to help me stay awake fellow Sup Forumsartans?

She looks damn good for her age

below-average SAS turnover/game rate. thank you methbro

did you see the last game?

Durant patted Leonard on the head after he attempted to steal the ball from him but fouled him.

Then much later after a play in which Durant got fouled and went to the ground, two Spurs players helped him up.

But dey got some big ol wimmen down dere Earneh

>50 years old

does she use the same meme magic as Moda Center?

>Churros
>good cuisine

San An is surrounded by almost desert, Dallas and Houston are a long drive away.

OKC is surrounded by arable plains, woods with many many towns, and satellite cities.

what happens if westgoat gets a quadruple double tonight?

go lift, do cardio or some form of exercise/movement

go grab some textbooks and carry them while doing body weight squats. do as many sets of 10 as you can until the tip off

then he still won't be voted MVP

Oh god...

So its confirmed

2012 FIBA World Cup brah

It's all happening. RC Buf will complete the most dramatic FA coup amongst the small-town broships in league history. Praise dem big ole women Erneh

>tfw feel when you didn't get the joke

>Pantera

I would in public and I wouldn't feel any shame in doing so

>pic related

>OKC will never reach the NBA Finals ever again

Pop is a mastermind. This whole series is an audition for KD. Pop wants to see what he is capable of. Pop doesn't wanna win. He wants to see if KD is worth the investment. Once off season starts, KD is gonna come to SA, and go win the chip and break the based god curse.

The dude is 50 steps ahead

Wow, I missed that. Sorry.

>that second panel

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

>San Antonio
>desert

Get out more, kid.

And Tex-Mex is better than whatever bullshit they have in OKC. Probably meth

is dell curry really getting cucked by stephs best friend?

>implying godbrook won't cuck sas tonight
>implying stash bruhs won't overpower draycuck and beat gsw with rebound advantages
>implying lebeta has any chance against durant

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!

GAME CHANGER HOLY SHIT !

At least Ibaka only has one more year on his contract. No way in hell he's really 26.

how the fuck is he still alive

remember his "i'm going to beat this AIDS speech?" that was like 25 years ago lol he literally is the GOAT

HOLY FUCK GUYS IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!1111!!!one!!!!!11

the West is so fucking lucky the Raps/Cavs are in the East. 2 of the 3 best teams makes the road so much easier for other teams out West

How can Donovan even compete?

If OKC can get a good SG it's over, they've got the championship.

A third ball handler and scorer would free up so much pressure on Westbrook and KD it would end up freeing up the rest of the team and getting the ball around with more trust.

I want to have sex with Sage Steele

that was literally at a time when you had news reporters in hospitals talking to literal AIDS skeletons saying i-i'm not gonna die

I want to fix her speech impediment

Dunno if Magic is jinx or not, and if so jinx for whose side. Maybe Gino reads this and stares at a camera, mouths This is for you Megeek, then no-look bullet inbounds the ball off Kanter's broken rib to Kawhi for the freethrow line slam.

OKC trades all their good players away and overpays to keep their shitty or mediocre players. Their GM is fucking up their organization so godamn much.

If Durant and Westbrook are to stay, his ass needs to go.

Is this a meme? I honestly can't hear it.

If Pop is such a good coach, why is he giving Duncan literally ANY playing time this series?

number 1 sports personality coming through

also the face of the chicago bulls

I want to "fix" her speech "impediment"

What game is Pop going to be playing tonight?
What game will Donovan be playing tonight?

I hope spurs win this

pop: victoria 2
donovan: risk

Pop will be playing 7D chess
Donovan duck duck goose

Pop: Witcher
Donovan: Chrono Trigger

Pop will be playing a Game 6 elimination road game off a two game losing streak
Donovan will be playing for his job

How do I stream this game?

I like Cynthia Frelund, ESPN analytics bitch

1, 3, 12 (double paper bags on this one)

>no molly qerim

shit pic

Donovan is reading War and Peace. Pop is reading Where's Waldo.

But he's without a doubt the best talent picking GM of our generation.
No team has ever drafted that many future top players in such a short amount of time, and after a franchise moved.

Plus a lot of it comes down to the players wanting to leave, and once a FA is up, you need to trade them before they leave without you getting anything in return.

Reggie wanted to be a starter, Howard is still unknown but rumors say he wanted too much money that OKC couldn't afford with the cap and prioritizing Westbrook and KD over him.

Doris Burke is prolly the only passable one in that collage

>67535847

I googled it not mine

Post names and I'll make a new one

Cari, Cassidy and Sage

>Cassidy will never dance on your dick

There's others though that I'd rather smash

>this OKC dick sucking

Disgusting. Yet again Spurs getting disrespected at every level.

Pop is playing F-Zero while Donovan is playing Star Fox.

yeah you can barely hear it but she speaks so godamn loud because she wants everyone to listen to her completely ignoring the fact that she is a host and everyone is supposed to listen to her regardless. Then she does this thing where she makes sure she is the first to start a conversation and end with it. I hope she gets all the help she needs.

No I'm not joking. You can tell she largely overcame it with a lot of practice throughout childhood and people told her she could be a TV host when she grew up.

Have they completely forgotten that the Spurs had 67 wins in the regular season?

Pop will show them. Pop will show them all.

SHAW HAS CALLED IT!!!

read it in his eeyore voice

OKC confirmed for winning

Who /spursbro/ here?
I'm fucking nervous

ahh does ours n da fridge ave gotten to ya

Fuck off, traitor. Pop is coaching with his back to the wall. Either have faith in Pop, or go fucking cheer for the Mavericks you faggot. Pop's got this. You disgust me, casual.

I'm so fucking nervous, this game is bound to be a sight to see