ITT: Musicians who are openly racist

ITT: Musicians who are openly racist

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0
youtu.be/cS0jTbzd8Q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>musician

>he doesn't play some old piece of shit instrument that is gay and irrelevant so he's not a musician

I guess Beethoven isn't a musician either

the neo-nazi guy who makes viking metal now

>wants to preserve his culture like every other race gets to

>neo-nazi

Go back to tumblr

He doesn't play any instrument. He's a producer, I suppose. You can't broaden the definition because of your Kanye crush, because then the term loses meaning.

Pls define musican apparently im dumb cuz i thot if u make muzik ur musican :^))))))))000

no he actually is a neo-nazi he just has a special snowflake term for it

He's doesn't make music. He instructs people to make music, possibly. A musician plays music with an instrument.

Who are you even talking about?

Please explain why people can't be instruments. Have you ever used your voice to sing? That's not an instrument?

Fucking pleb faggot

he's talking about varg vikernes

Varg isn't a nazi he's an eco-pagan

fucking huge difference

he called himself a neo nazi for some time but he disagrees with some aspects of the ideology. he's pretty open about being a white supremacist though.

Kanye isn't really racist. I mean, he is, but it's in that naive, pre-programmed way where he can't tell when black people suck. But it doesn't really have any horrible implications.

Now, Nico was racist.

>Kanye isn't really racist.
>hey white people stop listening to my music and giving your opinions about it, stop it, you don't understand it

>not racist
okay

he plays the piano

What a loose definition of "playing" the piano. By that definition, we all play the piano. You ruin the term by broadening it so much. Just because he can press the same note on the piano at a slow tempo doesn't mean he is a pianist.

this

you don't know varg well enough, it seems.

If you look at the bigger picture though, he's really more of a separatist—that is, he still "loves" white people, he just doesn't think the races can truly understand one another.

This is all, of course, if you really take what he says at face value. His core motivation is to garner attention and stir the pot most of the time, not to actually force an agenda.

He doesn't make Viking metal though.

He doesn't even make metal anymore.

Bullshit. If it were anyone else, particularly a white or Asian, many more people, probably including you, wouldn't be so apologetic and semantical. You would call him a racist.

You can't be racist against white people, if that's what you're implying.

Hmm. Look up the definition of racism.

The dictionary is wrong. Words change with the times: just look at the word cuckk or any derogatory term (homo, redskin, negro)

Not true. There's plenty of blacks I have no problem calling racist—I hold a great deal of contempt for Al Sharpton, for example. The sad thing is, I just don't think Kanye is bright enough to be racist on any deep level. Is he a bigot and a man-baby? Absolutely.

>Hmm. Look up the definition of racism.

Oh, that one that le whitties tighties wrote down?

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0

No it isn't. Racism is not synonymous with persecution of minorities.

Or maybe by "white people" he means rich, uppity celebrites and people in power who only care about money, or people who hate him for no other reason than him "being a thug" and "making that rap nonsense"

Or maybe even overly sensitive white suburban teenagers who attend esteemed private highschools and rarely interact with black people at all and make racist shitposts on Sup Forums

So, then, he'd still be a racist, because he thinks of white people as nothing but people in power who care about nothing but money. There are black people in power, and Asians in power, and Hispanics in power who care about money only.

Don't even bother bro. People love getting into this argument KNOWING that most people see racism as discrimination, whilst they see it as more institutional, so it's fun for them to get into arguments for arguments' sake merely over semantics.

That begs the question of why he'd be vague, though.

Relax dude I'm just flicking your bean, I don't actually think any of that
So basically you're saying he's justified in lumping in the problems within members of a race to the whole race? Sounds like a racist to me.

That's like saying it's okay for me to say I hate black people because some of them burn down convenient stores when a thug of their race gets shot by the cops

It's just not representative of the whole group and that kind of baseless associative thinking shouldn't be encouraged

just putta hook on me and hang me in yer guitar center

What did he say?

Because he himself is a celebrity, so he's referring to other celebrities.
Because he's scrutinized in the media for baseless, minute reasons by news outlets who broadcast to a predominately white, middle-aged, working at a decent job demographic.
Because he's tweeting to a specific audience on Twitter who already know who he's referring to.

Sounds right, but seems irresponsible.

haha what the fuck is that video? Who is Sam Hyde?

Comedian
youtu.be/cS0jTbzd8Q8
Here's the best thing he's ever been a part of