Can we talk sp404's? Share your tips, projects, fav things to sample - anything goes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qcVQRQcZTvg?list=PLMrR7h8um22_vIzTEv_t6CnbJQuDOhZeZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This beat is dope youtu.be/qcVQRQcZTvg?list=PLMrR7h8um22_vIzTEv_t6CnbJQuDOhZeZ

>hardware sampling

Why wouldn't you just use a computer? :)

Where can I buy one for 300$

ableton.com

>autism
there is more than one way to do a thing.

yea and some ways are more versatile, easier to use, and cost less. kys hardware fag

dude but it's not as REAL if you don't press actual buttons man....

Don't forget less fun

All this hating on sp404s, i can't believe it. I was so close to selling my sx just the other week but i am glad I didn't. The power of the 404 is underestimated. Also, they have some of the best on board effects of any hardware sampler on the market.

You just sound really jealous that you don't have an sp404.

ahahahahahaahahahahahahaha cancer everyone

wasn't that used for Person Pitch?

those were sp303s, according to Wikipedia

Get a midi drumpad or a mpd or something

did sp404s kill your family? what do you have against them? also, dont tell me what to do, cunt.

This is my first time posting in this thread. You were saying how it's not real if you don't use buttons, and I have an alternative. Slow your little roll, sport. No one is impressed by your tantrum.

I have an SP404, absolutely love it. Great effects build in, you can do some really trippy things.

But does anyone else here have trouble with trimming samples to make a perfect loop? Whenever I do there is always something that may be just slightly out of sync, so maybe if I have 3 tracks running they sound good on the first 2 loops around but by the third its off.

Its pretty annoying, I feel like I'm going to have to put the samples on my computer, trim them perfectly in a program, and then put them back on the SP404. Is that how you guys do it?

>You were saying how it's not real if you don't use buttons
>cant pick up on blatant sarcasm

I own 303

Im pretty sure alot of people do that. Like for example, AnCo did that for MPP I think. watch some live footage from that era and you'll see cool uses of sp404's and sp555's and the like.

Hows the reverb on it? I heard that's the best part about it

Actually it sounds quite non-cheap.

oh nice. love my 404 and might go for a 303 as well. for some variety

wtf i love hardware sampling now

after working with renoise/redux and computer based sampling, i cant stand working on my 404sx. the interface is beyond clunky, the sequencing capabilities are garbage, and it is lacking very basic parameters like adsr envelopes. i really only use it to cheat at atmosphere/backing bits for live shows, and im moving away from even that lately.
total bummer, also considering the 303 was the first piece of music tech equipment that i bought. i shouldve gotten an mpc.