Do you still love them, Sup Forums?

Do you still love them, Sup Forums?

>still
I didn't love those talentless hacks

Yeah, and the singles off of Painting With were really good, so it wasn't really a terrible album

It's the latest fad on Sup Forums to hate them. Fantano says so, or something. I hate all of you on this boardboard, and I don't even listen to AnCo.

i still love them

yee

Yeah, Painting With was pretty good and so were their latest solo albums.

Their time is up desu.
They're pretty much the poster child for white indie circa 2009, and ever since then, critical and commercially successful music has been lead by black musicians.

of course i still love them

Yeah. They've made so much creative and fun music that I've enjoyed for more than 10 years. One weak album isn't going to change that.

i honestly didn't know i was supposed to hate them until i started posting here again

I used to love everything they did but now Feel and Spirit are really the only albums I wouldn't trash. Their faggy little voices just became too grating.

Yes. Their acoustic bootleg releases like Always You are getting me ready for autumn currently

I don't love

Why does no one like this? A Sender has to be Avey's best song since In The Flowers, and this album has some of his best pop stuff too.

its great, Little Fang is so catchy

I will always love them. Even Deak.

I still love them but animal Collective reached its peak at MPP, and they have outgrown the concept. Listening to painting With now I feel embarrassed for them. Listening to anything pre Fall be kind is still revelatory.

I'm of the opinion that their new album wasn't their best, but it wasn't bad or pandering. I think them releasing MPP 2 would have been a worse path for them even though some of the fucks on here would have liked it more. I'm happy with how they sounds now. I think Deak is at his peak at the moment and released their best album since Oddsac.

I never really did.... They were always just ok to me.

Yes, they're playing a show in London next week

I asked a qt girl to go with me and she said yes

Yeah, they've only had one misstep in the past 10 years or so. PW might have been below their standards but the previous 3 albums were all 9/10.