Americans in charge of naming things

> Americans in charge of naming things

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalawao_County,_Hawaii
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_(disambiguation)#United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you wouldn't know. being a tiny nation with little land for your little people LOL

The US doesnt have a history. Most of the county names come from migrants that carried location names over from their homeland

t. spic

He's right though

That's what happens when your country actually has Lebensraum

And the only reason the desert southwest states/Alaska/Hawaii seem to be unique is because they steal their county names from the Spanish/Native Americans/Russians/Native Hawaiians.

Go look up AZ's county names.

When watching gold rush program I learned that Americans like to name things. They used to name cuts to whatever was the first word in their name. "There is a road here. This is a road cut." :D

t. Muslim

t. Bigot

Nice meaningless word

>my county has a unique name
feels good desu

t. Islamiphobe

t. remain cuck

Arachnophobia in Australia is prudent, because their spiders can be fatally poisonous.

Islamophobia should be viewed the same in Europe.

yeah except since then it has accumulated 300 years of history and those 300 years are probably richer than 3000 years in most of the shitholes on this earth

epic

good man

t. Angloshits

>steal the names from the natives
Those islands have always been called that and it's too small to be divided into counties.

t. Disgusting Catholic
You're people should hang from tress by their neck

And yet somehow this ridiculous entity exists:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalawao_County,_Hawaii

>300 years

epic kekkkk

t. yuroshits

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_(disambiguation)#United_States

Moscow is a city in northern Idaho

Moscow,Texas is best Moscow.

>America is a shithole
more news at 11

>Italy

>was born in a county with a unique name
feels good

Our language does not have genders, so we make it more personal by naming everything.

This is true.

protestantism is literally crypto jewery

every single protestant country is degenerate as fuck to the point where you can't even consider them christian at all. more muslim if anything

there's a town near me called Petersburg also

I'm actually surprised my county doesn't share a name. Also, louisiana should be gray because they use parishes, and alaska uses boroughs.

>people online think I live in commiefornia because I live in a city called Cali

What's Cali like? Is it safe?