Think Thread

Does your country blame everything wrong with it on the US?

no

Yes so many people are eternally assblasted at the US. It has only gotten worse with the election

No, we are not Russia.

Best and worst korea does.

No, just the things which the US really is to blame for.

no, only the things you were guilty about

Not all. Anything with juden, yes.

These

no, just the soviet union

I can see this, since much of Canadian identity is essentially not being American.

I get these

Yes because you bought us from Spain

but america is to blame, tribs comfirm senpai

I now blame america for everything

yes, and I blame the yanks for it
they made us whiny cry babies

how

yet

No, we literally blame everything on Germans and Nazis. During the US election the media was outraged at the role of German Americans and them favouring Trump. Anti-establishment blames alot on the US interventionalism though.

huh

welp

Singles or higher undoes this and puts all the blame on Sweden

HAHAHAHAHAHA

dubs undoes your undo

delet this

>yank using a vpn to derail the thread

Not everything but the arab spring is kinda is your fault

>vpn
but how did he get trips

like this

2bh i was just lucky last time

kill yourself fucking scumbag

We aren't to blame for your poverty and lack of universal education that causes your retards to come here, shit out a kid, live off benefits and then send their money out of our economy and into yours.

MAPC
Make Another Pinochet for Chile

you are to blame for drug cartels though

fucking rude mate

people do drugs, rly make me think

You kicked them in the groin while you punched them in the back of the head and against your will told you we would be together. However we at least treated you like humans and built schools and shit.

I'm talking about the war on drugs you moron

get a brain, moran!!!!

why are you angry :^) is it the dig*ts fault

>was outraged at the role of German Americans and them favouring Trump
I fucking hate you assholes so much (I'm sure my family is part of this retardation). Once we hit 49% we're going Ashkenazi to Israel type of shit.

hahaha ameriburgers btfo

I am defeated

>but the arab spring
>Secular Tunisians hating a dictator and everyone else following (including toppling allied despots) was our idea.
Face it insane muslims just saw blood in the water after Tunisia and Europe wanted Ghadaffi out for threatening them. We just followed Europe's lead this time.

>People as a whole have a genetic predisposition to abuse addictive substances to feel better
>Shitheads in your criminally liberated country found selling a wealthy group of these weakened individuals highly profitable and took advantage of it.

Yeah it's us. The gun buyers are also responsible for our gun industry. The heroin dealers here are innocent victims. The corporations that sell pop garbage are also victims.

It blames Russia

see: I am not against drugs being produced and sold, I am against violent drug cartels

Never heard that.

delet this