Did you know that Denmark is not a free country?

Did you know that Denmark is not a free country?

>not wanting this
Not having this is how you get stuck with the Dequandras and Le-as of the world

Isn't that what freedom means?
You want to limit your names but you don't want to limit your access to guns. Are you aware of your stupidity?

>Le-a
i understood that reference

Instead you're stuck with 700 iterations of Mohammed

ps:
if there's no gun limit maybe those same stupid people that name their kids Le-a and Racooneesha will off themselves with said guns
the problem could solve itself

>Protecting children from their retarded parents
I don't see what's wrong with this.

I got that reference

Americans constantly talk about freedom, but, in fact, they're all budding little fascists who want freedom for the things they like and regulation for the things they don't.

Are they actual Danish names, or does it include Muslim names?

thats a good early alert of knowing who to avoid though

>Americans constantly talk about freedom, but, in fact, they're all budding little fascists who want freedom for the things they like and regulation for the things they don't.
Just say they are fascists.

literal chain mail tier.

>who want freedom for the things they like and regulation for the things they don't.
This pretty much. Democrats want it for Marijuana, Republicans for Guns, and not for what the other side wants.

(check'd heil)
>anything being wrong with fascism
o boy

But in this case it would be like banning child abuse.

Got a link to that list friendo?

I think it makes sense, thay way you avoid retard putting ridiculous names to their kids. There was a similar law here in Argentina but it was changed about a year ago.... now retards can fuck their kid's life in peace

>they're all budding little fascists who want freedom for the things they like and regulation for the things they don't.

the mob has always been like that everywhere

Is Ramund on that list?

What are some quintessential Danish names anyway

"Denmark[edit]
Under the Law on Personal Names,[13] first names are picked from a list of approved names (18,000 female names and 15,000 male names as of Jan 1st 2016).[14] One can also apply to Ankestyrelsen for approval of new names, e.g. common first names from other countries. Names must indicate gender, cannot have surname character, and must follow Danish orthography (e.g. Cammmilla with three m's is not allowed).[15]"

Iceland on the other hand...
"Iceland[edit]
Parents are limited to choosing children's names from the Personal Names Register, which is a list of about 1800 names for each gender.[25] The Icelandic Naming Committee maintains the list and hears requests for exceptions."

United States[edit]
Main article: Naming in the United States
Comparably, America has fewer naming laws than most countries.[citation needed] Traditionally, the right to name your child or yourself as you choose has been upheld by court rulings and is rooted in the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution and the Free Speech Clause of the First Amendment, but a few restrictions do exist. Restrictions vary by state, but most are for the sake of practicality. For example, several states limit the number of characters you may use due to the limitations of the software used for official record keeping. For similar reasons, some states ban the use of numerals or pictograms. A few states ban the use of obscenity. There are also a few states, Kentucky for instance, that have no naming laws whatsoever.

One naming law that some find restrictive is California’s ban on diacritical marks, such as in the name José. The Office of Vital Records in California requires that names contain only the 26 alphabetical characters of the English language. There is no law restricting the use of diacritical marks informally and many parents do so.[53]"
>some states ban the use of numerals or pictograms
>in most states of the us you can put smileys and numbers in your child's name
trump fix it pls

Hans

>Hi, I'm Simply Ebin :DDDDD and I'm from Fi...Kentucky.