/afl/ Friday Night Football

Adelaide vs Geelong at AO at 7:20pm ACST (7:50pm AEST)

Teams:
Adelaide
IN: Wayne Milera
OUT: David Mackay

Geelong
IN: Jed Bews, Cory Gregson
OUT: Lincoln McCarthy, Nakia Cockatoo

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AFL/comments/4j21ns/americans_impressions_after_first_game_sydney_vs/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crows, lads

>no more afldude

>hey mate, if you're after a beer, just go and knock that faggy looking cunt on his arse and he'll buy you one. No fucking joke, he's that pathetic.

lads

whats everyone drinkin tonight?

got a bottle of jim beam that i'm nearly half way through.

What's for dinner before/during the game lads?

>how do you want your supercoach injuries this year senpai?

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

fucking hell lad, not even 10 posts deep and your already asking whats for dinner.

you must be a fucking lard arse

who /dabloos/ here?

Its dinner time cunt, what else do you expect?

not in the great west.

Drinking tomorrow night with the lads, so I don't wanna be hangers for that.

Got fish tonight, as I do every Friday.
>not even Catholic

>pol

Unironically put a cheeky $50 on dabloos this weekend

Sup Forums is always shilling some shit tier "libertarian" party that you know will never win any seats

Good man, we actually do quite decent against port.

Designated pandering thread is up, lads

reddit.com/r/AFL/comments/4j21ns/americans_impressions_after_first_game_sydney_vs/

>I definitely heard a lot of “INTENTIONAL!”

Do people in Sydney actually say this at the footy?

Jad Bews AND Cory Gregson in for the cats? LMFAO Adelaide are fucked! might as well forfeit

its 6pm for fucks sakes, did you even have dinner yet you derelict

the majority don't know the rules

nomming you lad

i think you have what it takes

>23 posts in already a nom
christ almighty

We've all concluded that the autism team meme is finished.

>tfw I made the team

I went to the SCG for a game a few years ago and during breaks in play they put rules up on the big screen, like holding the ball, in the back, etc. because apparently most people in the crowd had no clue

Probably some chamomile tea after I have a big bowl of porridge and honey for dinner

lads

who wins tonight?

>4th, 5th and 6th on goal kicking tally are all former bloos players
Top lel

>I bet
>I drink alcohol
>I smoke

imagine carlton with a forward line of kennedy, waite, betts and garlett lmao

I honestly despise betting the most out of all 3.

It rips the heart out of sports. I fucking hate it and the degenerate scum that are addicted to it.

how's your poos mate? more regular lately?

My poos are always on time. My body is a Swiss watch.

woo Footy in HD

It's like I'm in 2006 again

SOMEONE ANSWER ME

AWOOOGAA

Go Crows. Fuck Triple M.

nommed XDXDXD

Crows

who cares? both irrelevant flat track bullies.

Staying at Carlton probably would have destroyed their careers anyway.

I don't understand this saying, aren't all football grounds flat?

Crows are free money @ 1.96 for gambling degenerates, Danger will choke against his old club

30 Can Box of West End Tinnies bloke.

>West End

Good lad

Me. On the left.

Adelaide's team song is worse than advance Australia fair.

ADMIRATION OF THE NATION

OUR DETERMINATION SHOWS

Glad to see Hamish is at the ground. Too bad he's not commentating.

H O O
O
O

here we go here we go here we go here we go here we go here we go here we go here we go Camry Crows.

stream where?

tipping adelaide in a "close" one

Please be a hueg blowout, fucking birthday party shit to go to at halftime.

>there are people that still struggle to find streams

That's saying something. AAF is a joke of an anthem.

this fox footy intro music is infuriating

It's on free-to-air you fuck

>this will never be Australia's national anthem
>You will never hear this sung by 80,000 patriotic citizens at a sporting event
Let it end
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g

>he has friends
I pity you, I'll be watching this ripper of a game while you'll be wasting your time drinking with friends

>aren't all football grounds flat?
get a load of this pleb who's never played country footy

Channel 7 Live and Free

all those knee recos ruined menzel's kicking

>cats in charge of kicking accurately

Don't rub it in, my only hope trying my luck on some drunk, cackling sloots.

>you know remember when motlop showed up in the NAB cup looking 10kg overweight

>tfw an australian was australian near me

haha shrimps on the barbie MATE!
haha gdayMATE!
haha going to down to the servo MATE!

hate you fuck,ers

u saying wat u son of basterd bich

Guthrie >> GAJ

Never go full retard user.

>tfw gaj is dying

TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT TEX GOAT

>we
what position do you have on the team.

Tacos.

Where's the kraut

>1.5(11)

Really?

n-no

true GAJ will return to us

Why can't more players just kick the ball for goal without a stupid routine? Surely taking 30 seconds to kick a ball would just put more pressure on you.

Neale>>>>>> Guthrie

I'm the Navy Nina equivalent, except I dress way sluttier.

Same reason you don't just smash the white ball in pool. You line the angle and shot up.

quality

Haahahahaha

I serve indians all the time. That is spot on lel. They all say mate heaps.

>what is taking the time to catch your breath and go through your preferred routine.

When you watch old footage they don't bother with that shit and they don't look any less accurate. Seems like they're just over thinking a simple action.

who /5aa/ here?

>what is lactic acid

Only when they lose their shit.

All over this

No one actually think the crows are that good right? Hanging on to the 8 by the skin of their teeth

goal kicking accuracy has improved over time and players prior to 15 years ago didn't run nearly as much as today - watch plugger, guy never went further than 60m from goal

Walker is WAAAY overrated desu, I say this as a Crows fan. He shouldn't be captain either.

anyone got the story on phil walsh and what happened?

did his son come home high and just stab him or did they have an argument and then stab him, etc

he's clearly playing through an injury you dumbfuck

>muh elite forward line
pretty much their only strength

>goal kicking accuracy has improved over time
Gonna need a source on that.

That's beside the point and doesn't refute what I said.

Faggot weeb son Cy had an Oedipus complex and couldn't handle the fact that his father bonded better with the daughter (his sister). Came home high on meth (I think) and knifed Phil while he was asleep.