>Cuckada

Bahahhahahha

>Shitterton
hahahahahhaha

gonna do a yank

thanks for inclusion very nice

greetings 7 foot 8 manlet

doing a HOWL

New south park was actually alright lads, still wish they'd stop with the story arc seaasons

Lads

Confession: I put a sharpie in my pooper once and kept it there with the end sticking out for a bit, threw it away after

Household Cavalry edition

Why does this German deserve to stay

>ISIS threatening Cuckbourne
KEK they're probably all preemptively apologising to muslim residents for the incoming islamophobia

immigrants are good for the economy when dont let in any polish or mexican fuck LOL

making my presence known

did you draw anything whilst it was in anal cavity?

did you get poo on it

updating my license lads

why the fuck do I need to send my old one back. will have no ID for a fortnight stupid cunts

the SJWfu

how fit are you

is nice

*opens up a manure dealership dealing only in 1000kg batches then gets my material ripped off by stewart lee*

the fact that every episode isn't its own contained unit with unique gimmicks killed the show imo

because we only get billionaires and smart people

not sure this video deserves OP status if I'm being totally honest.

>be me
>have crooked teeth
>too ashamed to go abroad because I'm such a stereotype

She didn't even vote lads

This member berry shite is really stupid aswell, they're just plain annoying tbqh

>Canada will lift visa restrictions for Mexicans in December
>As of 1 December, all a Mexican national needs to visit Canada is a passport, a credit card and an email address

>le economy is better under liberals meme

such a pretty smile :) x

"hate" titcows, that face does NOT deserve happiness if mine doesn't

just never open your mouth, simple

all brits should be killed

how many white supremacists do you think are in america's police force?

i'd say a good 15%

>job is making me live in Knightsbridge London

Fuck lads I just want to live in the middle of nowhere

Am I gonna be surrounded by pakis

I have crooked teeth, thankfully they're on the bottom and aren't too noticeable. My top teeth cover them

Bringing in loads of 3rd worlders who will work for nothing and undercut the canadian work force is very good for big business

should've put this one
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePBOlkM7Kzk

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

They dont know about the one person gets in legally and let 40 people live in their house trick

>watching fake news

Fuck off retard

100% even the non white ones believe whites are superior and kill people of colour in blood sacrifice to their white masters

why would white supremacists join organizations where they have to treat their fellow black cops like equals

much better

Nah but I kept pushing it in and out while wanking my willy and moaning, felt gay but good

It did have a bit of poo on it mate I pushed it in as far as I could without getting it stuck x

screeching

oh yeah let's forget how Obama was handed two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as taking office after the worst economic recession since the 30's

fucking twat

do you guys have ever encountered a penis brother?

mine is tom hardy. his flaccid penis is more than 90% similar to mine (erect idk)

t. outback abbo

give us a (You) please

bit gay this post

not giving a (you)

@67546351
Here (You) go

reckon the girls must've been a little disappointed once they saw that Tom Hardy had a small willy haha

k

yes

Dubai is baffling. They've built a tourism trade to appeal to Westerners yet still enforce their morally conservative and daft as fuck Islamic laws.

That said, why anyone from the West would want to holiday there knowing that holding someone's hand or sleeping with someone you're not married to can land you in jail is beyond me.

nothing gay in encountering your penis brother

girls don't care about willy that much

you're probably the same yank

wrong.

The vast, vast majority of westerners in Dubai have no problems.

Most westerners there are working. Dubai is income tax free provided you don't leave the state.

haven't wanked in 3 days

might break tonight

>why anyone from the West would want to holiday there knowing that holding someone's hand or sleeping with someone you're not married to can land you in jail is beyond me.
because that's just far right propaganda user :)

Yeah and then those paki and chink doctors bring their entire useless family who take up all the entry level jobs and drive the wages down.

It's a bad deal.

Would put the canadian's head under my armpits and break his pathetic neck at the first sign of hostility on his part

kys cuck

>that shitty youtuber background music

I don't understand why do women like using a dork music like that when they do serious talk.

as a rorke I think I would enjoy living in a very conservative islamic country

Because they tiptop around the laws or simply don't get caught?

The place looks fucking grim anyway. The fact it seems to be the No. 1 holiday destination for chavs like Peter Andre and those Essex cunts is reason enough to avoid.

what did you lads think of The Grand Tour?

i thought it was frizzy weewee

i.4cdn.org/gif/1479437186548.webm

All white people are the same, an Irish person is the exact same as a Swiss person because they are white. They have the same history and culture, they listen to the same music, eat the same food drink the same beers and wear the same clothes. Same goes for Finns, Belgians, Russians, white Brazilians because all white people are the same. Diversity entirely comes down to a persons race there is no diversity within people who are the same race.

would heem the fuck out of that algerian manlet

>why yes, I care deeply about poor people's wages

Do not understand this fetish, what is so arousing about it?

Native americans had no concept of property before the Europeans arrived in North America. Their way of life was simply replaced by a more productive and predatory society. There was no "house" to speak of. The only organized (semi-sedentary, agricultural) native society in Canada at the time were the Iroquois, but they fought such devastating wars against the Huron that they forced themselves into irrelevancy rather than extermination.

It is sad that Europeans appropriated native American land but you should consider yourself lucky tbqh, if the New World didn't exist the Europeans would have focused their colonial efforts on places closer to Europe such as North Africa. The European came to North America, built a house and then the natives decided to stay in the outhouse and get drunk all day long.
And the Americans were the ones that fought aggressive wars of expansion against the natives in the interior. One of the reasons for the American Revolutionary war was because the British were preventing American colonials from settling west of the Appalachian mountains.

Reminder that Alan the Algerian is a nonce, and dog fucker and a creepy sex pest.

He's already been banned from here for posting CP.

Have you ever been outside Europe?

Cos I have and let me tell you, I knew what it meant to be European then. I went to Asia.

I met lots of Americans. A Peruvian. They were all insufferable. Asians themselves model their countries on America for some reason. Korea is just USA 2.0. I also met some Brits, a Belgian guy, French guy, German guy, Norwegian girl. We just clicked instantly. There's just a shared European culture we take for granted that you don't notice until you hang around non-Europeans.

American college students are like literal children. They dress in tank tops, baseball caps, cargo shorts, and flipflops. One dude went clubbing dressed like that. They eat shit food, they ate at a Korean McDonalds more times than I cared to mention. They act like teenagers when confronted with alcohol and start playing stupid games like beerpong.

One day I was out with the Belgian dude and the Peruvian dude. The Peruvian dude was a fatass. He was "hungry" in late afternoon early evening. We suggested stopping for food on the way back since it was almost dinner time, but no he wanted to grab potato chips from a store on the way home. He flat out refused to eat proper food so we gave up and he went off to stuff his face with potato crisps while me and the Belgian dude ate rice and chicken + shit at a little hole in the wall place.

I laughed with the Belgian dude about it, and he told me how earlier the Peruvian dude was telling him how he was trying to lose weight but always snacked all day and sometimes substituted entire proper meals for snacks and junk. He also took junk food to bed with him because he got "hungry". When the Belge said "dude that's unhealthy, don't do that" he replied "but I can't not eat when I'm hungry" and made up some bullshit excuse.

A bunch of tiny stuff like that that all adds up together, though the approach to drinking and food is definitely the biggest.

now post the uncensored version

wee is objectively the best fetish

>brags about coming at a low point and riding the cyclic wave up
>still worst recovery ever
>managed the war so fucking badly he created ISIS and the refugee crisis
>Iran deal
>ransom payments
>the whole fucking image

Obama was shit, kys leaf

Lol what's under the second hexagon?

wee is for scat fetishists in denial

it is grim

paradise hotel with literally imported sand on one end of a bridge, construction ghosttown and slum of millions of indian workers on the other. UAE is at least the one arabic rich state trying to build a relationship with the west though

alri bizarro thailad haha

quite like my evil twin ngl

>67546445
>67546395
>67546340
>being cucknadian

A FUCKING LEAF

it was my basketball shorts from high school and i could get doxxed from it

>in denial
wee compliments scat perfectly, that's why they are often seen together

grim as fuck

was talking to this airhead arab girl that lives there and I asked her where all the poor south asians lived and she didn't even know

>Trump wants to stop conflicts in the middle East
>Is against the Iran deal

Really makes u think...

$10 for some crackers?

you look too intimidating to be doxxed desu

plus very modest

Sup inverted Best Korea

A mate wanted me to go there as a "stag week" whatever the fuck that is.

Told him I was ill.

No fucking way would I holiday in a Muslim country.

@67546445
Didn't read a single word of this incoherent gibberish. However this part shows a complete ignorance of history and identifies the its author as someone not worthy of a (you).

>you should consider yourself lucky tbqh if the New World didn't exist the Europeans would have focused their colonial efforts on places closer to Europe such as North Africa

>let's let a nation whose constitution calls for the destruction of israel have nuclear weapons

lol nah m8 let's not

LEAF

>center
>comic sans
>the whole thing in general
wot the fuk

wow they finned the parents to stick in some salty crackers

would heem the busybody primary teacher that did this to my child

avast, me hearties

Just realised you're literally best Korea without the star.