/cyc/ canned fish general also Gro d Italia stage 7

stage 7 now and we have achaotic situation with the race splintering at the early cat 2 climb leaving a ~50 riders up the road with 2 minutes on the sprinters

based dumoulin still in the maglia rosa as him and Pozzovivo aswell as zakkarin put some time intothe other top contenders

everything retourning to standard order with sprinters coming back and a 5man group gone clear.

and here i was hoping for some mayham.

at leats this opens the door for a potential kittel or greipel win

my body is ready!

probably too bumpy for Kittel

Greipel or Viviani

CANT MAUL THE DUMOULIN

>eurosport broadcasting

based Dumoulins attack from yesterday really sold me on this years Giro
i am legit hype

Dumoulin will win the GIro
cap this

RIP

that looks like a bad crash

who dead

Javier Moreno

Was there any footage of the crash? i rewound on eurosport and the first shot he's already on the ground with 2 motorbikes behind

if there is i haven't seen it

I found this

kittel surely will get back on.

here hoping for KITTELWINSLOL

Etixx pls

domont fell

cheeky strawpoll on cyclinghub during the commercial

tits

This race is so boring compared to last year.

Giro confirmed for worst grand tour again

because we don't have murderous crashes all day?

last year there werent any real sprintr teams so breaks often go through, also the GC looks way more interesting than last year

son i'm disappointed

Last year Astana were roid raging every stage. This year nothing happens ever.

This. their performance in the Giro compared to the tour was a joke, especially when they had riders test positive in the tour

rip kittel

oh fuck off

kittel dropped again

>kitlel

does the >team sky meme, not begin before TDF?

Remember a few years ago when they absolutely shat on everyone on the tour and claimed it was "muh secrit mountain and watt autism training"

where is sky now

we gorilla now

hopefully Demare for my fantasy team's sake tho

Get on the motor bike marcel!
prepare for the ultimate kittelwinslol lads!

So with their training system chris froome can go from regular domestique to multiple TdF and beating world TT champions in TTS......
But they don't give their other riders the same training because Dave is tired now and wants a lie down....

Sure...

why isnt /vroom/ in the giro?

saving for tdf?

Greipel is good when Kittel isn't there

GORILLABOYZ

i was 100% sure he was locked out of hat sprint

what a machine

GERMANY

THANK YOU BASED GREIPEL

Ewan is so shit pmsl

>where is sky now

team sky is ni the giro?

Greiple has such a scary lower jaw

Yeah. this shit isn't worth lord skeletor's time.... who's even heard of the giro of italy?

nice leadout by modolo

yes i noticed it too

gg greipel

that weaving through inthe sprint

masterclass of a sprint

surgically designed for maximum aero and marginal gains

if we really want to get the bants going the last Giro Froome rode he had that infamous motorbike holding DSQ

>letting cuckbali and chokeverde tire themselves out before the main event of the year

skeleton king has figured it all out

and porte last year with the wheel swap... sky just have this shitty snobbery about them like the kid who's only happy when they have the best toy, and we all know that that kids a cunt.

who here /filthylarafantasy/?

honestly I used to be a hater but I read Froome's ghostwritten autobiography and he doesn't seem all that bad. apparently he and Porte were actually bros so I dunno how that's working out now that they're on different teams.

My main annoyance comes from stupid brits who say "Oh froome is winning? good!.... what you actually watch cycling?"

yeah at least here we don't have Lance casuals since he got BTFO by USADA. the cycling fans left all know van Garderen and Talansky are choke artists despite the compulsory live TV interviews after each and every Tour stage.

Thats partially my fear, if everyone gets behind one team or one rider like with lance this sport is so fucked.
If froome then sagan test positive, its over

at the same time it's lucky there's a 'big 4' of riders now, the fallout would be limited. what was really offensive and enabling of the Lance/US Postal doping conspiracy was the collusion with the UCI, chances are that's not going on anymore.

There are but sky are the best financed team in the sport and their sponsor are only interested in casuals who dont know that there are a big 4...

If the UCI are benefitting there's always a chance for collusion! I guess ASO being more powerful might mean they put more pressure on the UCI because upsetting the sport is upsetting their revenue.... But then they did fuck up the Dakar Rally pretty well.