Which one are you?

Which one are you?

According to that image, I'm Italian

First, shitalians are not people, not even humans
Second, nobody wants to be shitalian

How far are you guys on learning this glorious language? I just started.

My nonna spoke Italian. Never got a chance to pick it up.

italian

lmao muh heritage

kek

I did the whole thing, but you really need more practice speaking it. Persistence, patience and all that crap

>qsq no ragazza italiana di praticare il mio italiano con

>tfw I probably even fucked that line up

I actually don't have any Italian heritage at all. I wish I did, but I don't. I'm just learning the language for fun.

I am south german...so basically South Tirolan so basically "Italian".

>Just gotta start the meme chain somewhere, now lets proof how all australians are actually aboriginies!

Unfortunately, Italian.

tfw both

will you take me back italy-kun

SHITALY
SHIT-ALLY
HAHAHA poor those countries who have relations to SHIT ALLIES from SHITALIA.

You have a point, but they are actually ok.

Its their government thats shit.

>tfw no Italian qt gf
;_;

I mean Michelangelo is the greatest artist ever but Italians are generally garbage tier.

i'm shitalian

Honestly i Think only italians want to be italian, not for the sake of heritage or for some sort of patriotic sentiment, but cause we don't feel like we would fit into another culture (same thing kinda applies if you have to put a Southern italian up north and vice versa)

north italy best italy

Sometimes i feel ashamed for our tourists or immigrants desu, and also for foreigners that came here on holydays cause they have to deal with the worst people ever: tourist Traps shop owners

The least shit looking turd from a pile of steaming shit, that's what north shitaly is.

For each his own i guess

Word, but luckily we have actual italian friends who can help us around that.

>Tfw the lady married an italian, moved to rome and their house got robbed there in a short time.

At least she says people think she is some fancy upper class italian since her accent supposedly sounds like them even though its just a slight harsh german one.

Yeah i could figure that out

I've never been robbed thank god, but i've been scared as hell lately, we are definetly not used to that kind of shit where i live, nothing happens here, for the good or the bad

People do not realise that Boredom is a major bonus.

I chalk it down to every capital city/big city being crime infested.

I can be the first one because of my greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandpa

True that

Personally I want to emigrate to Liechtenstein one day and give the rest of the world the finger.

The last year has been hard on me, politically.

The worst thing wasn't the refugees per se, but my government lying to me.

For example, I am all for taking in turkish failed coupe guys or kurds that get shit on right now.

But this whole thing is just a huge mess, how are you italians handle it?

>Tfw only 1-2% of fugees got some sort of job now.

im italian

PORCA MADONNA

What coincidence, I am greek.

I'm italian, tho I hope I'll get out of this country asap.
Here 11.4% of Italians don't have a proper job and they might be starving at the moment. So younger have no expectation for the future (me included). After all italy is a great country, filled with historical places and monuments and it's great for holidays, but not for living.

You just need to climb the shit heap.

Personally, I joined the army so I learn a bit about live and they provide a top notch education.

I couldn't care less about politics, or at least for what politics say to the public, that can't obviously been trusted but that's ok, i understand that, it's part of the game. I'm interested about what's up for Real, so i took the test to International and diplomatic studies, and i'm in now, my classmates have ten years lesa than me lol

Lesa?

But that is pretty amazing, congratulations!

Does this path the way for diplomatic work?

If so, that is a kick ass job.

They just push their ideology so hard, it is annoying.

In italy everyone probably just waves his hands and curses about politicians fucking everything up.

Better attitude than actually trusting people.

*less
Fucking autocorrect

Yeah the corse was meant to prepare students to pass the exam to enter the diplomatiche career

Fun fact about the whole course is that politics aren't involved, it just look at the facts. Some people ear for the first time nice Things about Hitler and Mussolini, it's hilarious how they can't handle it

History is amazing...and with a bit of studying you learn that people take a shit on objectivity to get to their goals.

Who has had the most problems accepting this?
Also what are some of your favourite examples for nice things they did?

Except being sexy man beasts.

Well Mussolini ones are kinda famous in Italy, i liked how our professor distinguished between the face of the regime (that looked kinda hilarious if you ask me) and its actual action (kinda based, given the poverty of resources)

Autocracy can do impressive stuff in a short time.

It seems I'm Italian.

Sorry slovene bro, come visit stara gorica whenever you want, we'll get drunk over lasko and pelinkovac resembling when we where united under the empire

I am unironically second.

Btw why Italians post so rare. They only post in their /ita/ threads and dont percipiate in outside disucssuins. Very boring without them.

>lithuania
>literally the italy of the baltic states

What Italians done to you

Whats wrong with italian immigrants

Most Italians have trouble with English. They prefer to stay in their circlejerk because they aren't able to communicate outside of their own tongue

>jealous of this
>anyone ever

You're just jealous because Italians conquered more Somali boypussy than Somalis have conquered Swedish boypussy.

My grandfather speaks Italian. He's not Italian himself, but he's a clever man who speaks a shit ton of languages.

i am greek

Italians got conquered by somalian dicks m8

>qsq nessuna ragazza italiana con cui praticare il mio italiano
You get the point across, I say good enough.
We raked in some fine ethiopian pussy alright.

Now find a South Tyrolean who wants to be Italian

We recieve quite a lot of south Italian immigrants who are quite """different"""" than those from the north. But still better than turkish immigrants

What is that

unironically praising guidos lulz

Duolingo

wtf I'm Italian now

>when you realise that no matter how much you post on Sup Forums you'll never be Sardinian

I don't want to be italian.

Neither. Honest.

It only makes sense that a sheepshagger would want to be even more of a sheepshagger

STOP BULLYING SARDINIANS

THEY'RE TWICE THE HUMANS ANY MAINLAND """"""""""ITALIAN""""""""""' WOULD EVEr BE

god bless italy

I am Greek.

Your tourists are rude and god awful but your immigrants are typically ok