The goat football league starts tomorrow

Place your bets

Other urls found in this thread:

aboutbrasil.com/modules/brazil-brasil/top_10_brazil.php?hoofd=11&sub=53&art=1166
youtube.com/watch?v=aeJzEJ8pcXg&index=7&list=PL7FKLzdhZeAZAZcL7ctTIe4-NFEEctftc
strawpoll.me/10203798
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S~ao Paulo

who are the most right wing?

The black stars la

My girlfriend is a Sao Paulo supporter so I guess them.

Do they have a chance to win the Libertadores by the way?

Imo this year's cup is between Sao Paulo and Boca

Sao Paulo has a really good squad and a manager who has already won the cup with 2 different clubs

Corinthians

>tfw Chutavinho Scarpa will be sold in July
not ready for this feel, fäm

Santos? Idk tbH

is she hot?

Palmeiras

BR league is literally garbage and I'm glad Corinthians will win this shit again.

What are must see brazilian movies?

>tropa de elite
>cidade de deus
all i remember right now
i dont even care for cidade de deus,but people like it a lot
there are more but im not a movies guy

Sport Recife /lifelong/ here. I grew up in Southwestern Sport Recife. This is our year.

>tropa de elite

already seen both parts, I'd let Nacimento fuck me in the ass desu.

Keeper of Promises
Neighboring Sounds
City of God
Black Orpheus
Antonio das Mortes trilogy

Thanks

That's not the Chinese super league.

I'll put $200 down on fan violence

>is she hot?
Nice bunda

antonio das mortes is so fucking good breh, i'll check out your other suggestions then

>do i look cool yet guise?? :(

Does Brazil do the meme as fuck 2 seasons a year thing or nah?

No

What is the "go bay my cum" meme all about? One (or maybe several) Bahia fan(s) use(s) it a lot.

nice, bro. my gf is cute af, but she has no ass

I asked the same thing to the Bahia guy in another thread.

Why should anybody even know it, Bahia are a perma-2nd division team, the only relevant player they had in the past 20 years was Dani Alves.

Apparently it's "bora baea minha porra".

Check Terra em Transe (Entranced Earth), and anything by Glauber Rocha, really.

Which teams are relevant? Which aren't? What are some good rivalries (São Paulo teams, Rio teams)?

What are the most prestigious things to win? The Taça, league, state championship, Copa Libertadores? How do teams even survive playing in the national league, cup, state championship, international cup and probably some other cup, isn't the calendar way too full?

aboutbrasil.com/modules/brazil-brasil/top_10_brazil.php?hoofd=11&sub=53&art=1166 (basic intro to history and titles a couple years outdated though)

pic related: club-by-club yearly revenue

>no Vasco
W-what?
Pretty sad tbqh

Map of the 2015 edition (this year's map still isn't out).

iktf
next year la'

open TV monies (there's also a gigantic increase in cable tv monies not shown here, every club is haggling for dozens, even hundreds of millions with Globo)

# of supporters.

Thanks! Any other things about Brazilian football I/we should know?

not really, just that Lucas Lima is the best player in the league by far and a borderline top playmaker, and Tite the only decent manager we've had since Telê Santana

youtube.com/watch?v=aeJzEJ8pcXg&index=7&list=PL7FKLzdhZeAZAZcL7ctTIe4-NFEEctftc

club hymns

>Flamengo
>1st

>taking seriously a poll that allows far away 'sympathizers' to claim themselves 'supporters'
>worse, that amounts to almost a half of their 'fanbase'

the second placed club there has most of its fans in a single state. those people can support their club, they are within reach.

those stranded 2-teamed people out there aren't fans.
I wonder why a poll wouldn't make that distinction, it's almost like they have a lie to perpetuate.

spotted the eternally butthurt curincha cancer

enjoy being evicted out of your stadium

bro, I don't even support corinthians.

You're not fooling anybody, Gildiglebson.

Everyone who's not a curincha supporter knows Flamerda has the largest supporter base in the country.

>Everyone who's not a curincha supporter knows Flamerda has the largest supporter base in the country.
That's ignorance on your part.

That's what I see, I'm just being realist. Don't need to be a corinthians fan to say that.
Everyone knows north/northeastern people often have more than one club. The local one, and the big one.

We also know the legacy of the radio broadcasting there, and the arbitrary prevalence/exclusivity of carioca football in the broadcasting towards those regions to this day.

If you can't reach your club, you're not a real supporter; you're a sympathizer.

thanks 4 saving my pic, fäm. globo ruining brazilian football smfh

>it's the curincha fan with poor english skills who found 4chins 6 months ago and shitposts in every libertadores thread again

Nobody will believe you.

Everyone knows Flamerda are the biggest. Everyone knows that Curinthianos favelado criminals (like yourself) are the only ones to even question this fact instead of going to school or getting jobs.

corinthians has the largest fanbase in curitiba, clubs from sao paulo have a lot of supporters in santa catarina and parana

>Everyone knows Flamerda are the biggest.
>Everyone knows that Curinthianos favelado criminals (like yourself) are the only ones to even question this fact instead of going to school or getting jobs.
What kind of idiot says that, regardless of their favorite club?

>>it's the curincha fan with poor english skills who found 4chins 6 months ago and shitposts in every libertadores thread again
>Nobody will believe you.
bro, I don't know who you think I am. And having to deny for the third time that I don't support Corinthians is in the least tiresome.
Just ditch that obsession, I don't know you for longer than 3 posts and you are looking like a fool since the first.

Nobody will believe you.

Though they have it easier reaching São Paulo clubs, than north/northeastern fans have it to reach Rio clubs, they likely also have a local club, so the same applies.

>Nobody will believe you.
And so what? The mob of obsessed people that doesn't believe me is composed 1 person: you.
How is that significant, or bothersome?

tbqh I really don't believe you

the IBGE research says it all if these people say flamengo is their first club it is their first club and that's the end of that, they're as much supporters as anyone, and corinthians also has plenty of supporters who also support 2 clubs

secondly, I don't believe you aren't a corinthians fan either, nobody ever questions this but them, flamengo fills stadiums in the amazon, for fuck's sake

bro, a foreign club can fill a stadium in china, and you can't argue those chinese people on the stadium supports either club.

they fill stadiums because big football teams are a novelty, in both china and north/northeast.
it's like there's a circus/festival is in town. you don't need to be a loyal supporter of a circus/festival to attend it, do you?

of course an event in the middle of the nowhere draws people, there's nothing going on there normally.

What kind of wages do the players make?

that's not even my board of choice, bro. stop harassing me over stuff in your mind. I'm a casual in here.

Likewise, you're the only retard ITT who believes in the crap you yourself spout.

Then again, you're the same autist curinthiano who shitposts all day in poor english, and who actually uses the word "mongrel" as an insult.

But before I forget, nobody will believe you.

too much

(pic outdated by 2-3 years, even higher now with the past 2 new TV contracts)

The mongrel dude isn't the curintiano, as far as I know.

The mongrel dude is either gone or dropped the word. I don't remember seeing him in these last two /copalib/ threads.
Or maybe they're both curintianos, that would explain the disappearance.

>inb4 this post summons the idiot

>getting Paulo Bento

is he good? what should we expect of him?

Cruzeiro got snubbed HARD and in public by Jorginho, Ricardo Gomes (2 managers doing pretty good jobs at their clubs, both 94 WC winners) and Marcelo Oliveira (former manager who won the league with them in '13 and '14).

So they went for somebody who surely wouldn't make them lose face anymore.

A 4-4-2 diamond, always the same players on, and problems with the squad.

He has a funny way to talk, too.

>He has a funny way to talk, too.
you all do really, no big deal there

cruzeiro has bigger problems right now anyways, like having the worst medical department in the country by far

Nothing worth of notice.
Always the same fucking tactic.
Always the same players.
Pretty bad bench decisions.
Impossible to get something over a 2nd place at anything.
Pretty good defense.

>no big deal
Ahah, you're in for a real ride.

Cruzeiro snubbed a coach that has successfully implemented the closest thing we have to barcelona; Audax had pass accuracy, a transition made mostly of low passes, playing attacking/dominant game home and away, and with a sweeper-keeper on top of it all.
Fernando Diniz's Audax did all that on a budget, with shit players, and won against 3 of 4 São Paulo state clubs.

Cruzeiro snubbed that just to have PB instead, lel.

I think Diniz might go to Corinthians, Internacional or Flamengo instead. Any of those clubs hire him as an interim and have him take care of the lower ranks of the club, they're set. The guy is a beast.

>Cruzeiro snubbed
I think you mean Jorge Mendes is starting to get his meat hooks into Cruzeiro.
Expect a lot of funny stuff in the future.

So is Cruzeiro getting relegated for the first time in their history?

not bloody likely besides, Dedé still is the best CB in the country even if he hasn't been fit for, what, 18 months now?

Green, blue, red and black: The league

I wish I could scream 'PLEASE' so loud you could hear me from over there, cabrão.

Sim, por favor.

strawpoll.me/10203798
strawpoll.me/10203798
strawpoll.me/10203798

VOTE OR YOU LIVE IN A FAVELA FOREVER

Between Flamengo (favelado club of the masses from RJ) and Corinthians (favelado club of the masses from SP).

I hate Flamengo more, but at least they're paying their debts now, while Corinthians is racking up more than ever, so I vote for Corinthians.

>50 votes in 10 mins
>1 new post ITT

sure is proxyfagging in here

lel one assmad curincha proxyfag is going full autist with those proxies.

I hope you have your answer. Corinthians are the worst scum.

lel corinthians fan rigging the poll

they should lose by default m8

he forgot to disable the multiple answers thing

Corinthians by far.

I was trying to vote and it wasn't letting me, I forgot umatrix was on.

Sorry for ruining it.

>proxyfag
what are c...
nevermind, remain ignorant. you might do it on purpose, unlike me.

Subtract the proxy votes and the actual result seems to be:

Corinthians: 4 votes
Flamengo: 1 vote

corinthians 4
flamengo 2
everyone else 1

I accidentally the poll but my unique votes should count you goblin.

Nobody will believe you.

That's unfortunate, I'm telling the truth.

>Contenders
Atletico-MG
Corinthians
Santos
>G-4 or contenders
Palmeiras
Sao Paulo
>G-4
Gremio
Fluminense
Inter
Cruzeiro
>Z-4
Chape
Sport
Coritiba
Figueirense
Ponte Preta
Botafogo
>mid table
everyone else

Hi lads, my family is from Porto Alegre and are Grêmio supporters - I have an authentic shirt and all, used to keep up with them back in high school where watching football at 3am was no big deal but for the last few years with university I haven't really been able to keep up - how are >we doing?

I agree with most. I'd put Botafogo and Fluminense on mid table and América on Z-4

Still the most defensive team in the league (think of brazilian Atleti).

If they sell Walace to Benfica as was reported today, they'll be fucked.

Even moreso if they lose Luan (Player of the Year 2015 to the media, though everyone else agree it was Lucas Lima) or Geromel (top 3 CB).

who /CHAPE/ bandwagoner here?

everybody was /CHAPE/ when they faced RiBer tbqh

Fuck inter

as long as cruzeiro doesn't go down i'm okay with it

i just want our president to leave already, how can a club be in deficit when our squad is literal shit

I was when they were in Serie B some years ago, they made me a lot of shekels back then.

Stupid question but why does football in Brasil starts so late?

Globo pushes football to late-night because they own the clubs, the federations and the country via corruption. Can't have footy getting in the way of those telenovela ratings. Explains low attendances too.

they almost did it D:

>Everyone knows north/northeastern people often have more than one club.

I think that only really applies to Pernambuco, Pará and maybe Bahia. Rest barely has a team to support in the 2nd division, Manaus has 2 million inhabitants and two clubs at the 4th national division, no one cares about them.

gotta fit the TV schedule on mid-week.
Can't wait for matches at 10AM on Sundays again, though. Very comfy.

>pernambuco
they're the one I'd pick out, them and Bahia. The rest isn't really loyal/monogamic in their football love.

We all know Corinthians will win this, right?

great memes are coming

>all this brazilian cancer

Yeah, right here. Cancer'd up the whole place.

>87
>sport

fucking eurico