Just picked an epl team solely on logo. What can you tell me about them? Did I choose a bandwagon team?

Just picked an epl team solely on logo. What can you tell me about them? Did I choose a bandwagon team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GUJVJzkm5sc
youtu.be/6gSmqNIJQbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You picked a team with an overrated fat cunt of a manager, a horrible organization, a shitload of overpaid, useless players, and a fanbase that doesn't really give a shit about the team.
You picked the Browns of the EPL, congratulations.

almost relegated this year, likely will be next year

ha you poor fucker
not that you'll ever feel actual attachment to the team anyway, but if you did you'd be in for some suffering

You picked the shit that just won't flush
Sunderland are relegation favourites every year but clutch it right at the end and finish 17th.
If you like the fact your team upsets people, good pick.

You picked Based Sam

Get ready for Sunderland's best season in a decade

Their manager is based, and they have based Jermain Defoe. Other than that, they're the shit that never flushes.

It's called a crest, dipstick.

17th every year

big sam will lead them to a glorious 9th place finish next season

mark my words

you picked a club known for pedophile players that is always total shit but never bad enough to get relegated. Also seems to be in an awful part of England that is looked down on by the rest of the country. So it's kind of like you decided to become a Mississippi state fan or a jaguars fan (except the jaguars actually have a bright future). If you ever decide to make a trip to a Sunderland match..>don't

Say that to me again you cunt

Why do people like Sam Allardyce? He's the most overrated coach in the PL. No one outside of England rates him, and only non-English coaches matter.

Because he's a big lad and he doesn't take shit

PLASTIC

YANKS

GO

FUCK

YOURSELVES

rude desu

No.

>All this salt in the thread, wew other clubs plastics let me tell this fella about the team.

He's not overrated, he's severely underrated for what he does, if you want to stay up you go with Big Sam, he can get any team out of a relegation scrap.

STAYING UP

WERE GAN WIN TE LEAGUE GADGIE

HAWAY THE LADS

FUCK THE MAGS

Big Sam can stay up with any side, if anyone could have turned Villa's season around, it would have been him.

you picked a team that protected a pedophile, played a pedophile and are only in the premier league because of a pedophile.

You chose a club based on the logo and that's what you came back with? How?

Hope you like these.

Just a sweeping fact check on some of the above:

>You picked a team with an overrated fat cunt of a manager, a horrible organization, a shitload of overpaid, useless players
Yeah this is probably fair enough

>a fanbase that doesn't really give a shit about the team
Top 20 attendances in Europe with the lowest populated city, atmosphere that was recently described as deafening by neutral reporters and one of the better away turnouts in the country despite being 600 miles from everyone.

>Shit that never flushes x100
True

>you picked a club known for pedophile players
We (>) only had 1 paedo your honour and I don't think that's what we're most known for.

>Also seems to be in an awful part of England that is looked down on by the rest of the country
Literally nothing wrong with the north east

Also what part of the badge attracted you?

Oh please Mr. American can you inform me why cheesy chips is linked with Sunderland?

you tell me scum
youtu.be/GUJVJzkm5sc

You couldn't find the answer on Google then?

i'll cheese on your chips sonny

Cheesey Chips=Mackem delicacy
and my google foo is strong

Mackem delicacy?

You can get it in every chip shop in the country mate, try again.

would you have preferred I said that I had hoped OP like underaged girls

Just pulling you up on your obvious trying to fit in with a club you chose at random but yeah try it.

Mad Geordies, mad Geordies everywhere.

Why would you like the logo? I don't see what's good about it 2bh

Also I'm a Sunderland fan, prepare for misery with occasional hope.

You're missing the blue panda pops

Missed:
Airport
Cathedral
Milan
Keys
Blue Pop

All in all a poor showing.

Explain these memes to non north east persons

>trying to fit in with a club you chose at random but yeah try it.
at random? Why would anyone torture themselves like that at random.

Gladly

>Airport
Sunderland doesn't have an airport

>Cathedral
Despite being a city Sunderland doesn't have a cathedral

>Milan
As in 'Have you ever seen a Mackem in..."

>Keys
Since the Geordie and Mackem accent is so different the stereotypical Mackem would say "whees keys are thees" (whose keys are these"

>Blue Pop
As above with cheesy chips it is literally something Newcastle fans made up recently and even the ones from the north east haven't decided fully what it means. The main 2 reasons I've heard are:
1) It's the accent a la keys
2) It's what Mackems eat... apparently

Either way I'm a Geordie Sunderland fan so get this shit on a regular basis.

Not sure, of all the things to put yourself through why that?

>Since the Geordie and Mackem accent is so different

>Not sure, of all the things to put yourself through why that?
Have famalama from the toon.

That was a tad tongue in cheek, it's noticeable if you live here but it sounds the same anywhere else in the world. I would mention the other few accents in the north east but that's a lesson for another day.

Fair enough, I retract my statement about you picking at random.

>Blue Pop
midlander here
is "blue pop" a fizzy drink with enough food colouring to make your shits look like smurfs up in the wear as it is down here?

The very same.

I don't quite get the Airport one,

my dad grew up in Sunderland and is a big fan we used to go there all the time before my grandparents died, can't say I've heard the Blue Pop thing

Most cities have an airport. Or something.

plays long balls
scrapes lucky 1-0 all year long
features based veteran Defoe
knowingly doesn't suspend a confirmed nonce
used to be home to based Kevin Phillips
always fires a manager prior to the derby
always wins the Tyne-Wear derby afterwards
excels at hiring big-club rejects

no chance of European football
no chance of Leicester-style fairytale
no interesting young players (ok, maybe Watmore, but that's it)
no style
no ambition
not much history

hmm I am from Lancaster which is definitely a city (2 Cathedrals and a Castle and a Uni) and has no Airport,

as far as I am aware you do not need an Airport to be a City

It's part of a complex thought process that outsiders don't get.

The airport is part owned by the City of Sunderland so it's all very confusing.

I wonder if we'll ever find out why OP chose >us over the badge?

Maybe he likes black lions that don't make sense

>Lancaster which is definitely a city

Maybe he's a fine of obscure Sunderland monuments put in a shield. Yes Sunderland monuments exist before anyone starts.

Prefer this badge t b h

>52 posts
>25 IPs
Feel I might have derailed this thread slightly.

Bandwagoner here.
Is it a good idea to bandwagon Nottingham Forest?

>Not liking Penshaw Monument

Lambton wyrm la

Yeah fuck it, go wild.

I'm bandwagoning Lancaster CIty

Up the Dollyblues

OP here lads, i liked the color scheme and the lions with the Crest was interesting. Some of the logos were boring or had a shit color scheme. I wanted to pick a team at random, not based on league position or players. It seems like they're a JUST club, but I'll start watching them, starting with their last(?) epl match of the season.

The lions evolved from a little house cat

Kek, that's cool too i guess. Is Jermaine Dafoe a good player?

>Is Jermaine Dafoe a good player?
Yes, without him >we'd be relegated. Best striker Sunderland have had since Darren Bent.

>but I'll start watching them, starting with their last(?) epl match of the season
The Watford game probably isn't the best place to start given Allardyce no longer gives a fuck and will play the kids (lucky for Johnson) and probably Borini in goal or something. He might even play himself and relive his glory days.

A lot of the things in this thread are justified as >we are pretty shit, have been for about 70 years and this season has been a disaster for PR.

Are the youth players good at least? I want to at least learn who the players are and the style of play. Also so the coach is just an old team legend that came back to coach them? And isn't doing a good job?

>Are the youth players good at least?
Watmore, Pickford and American Lynden Gooch look good, not counting any chickens yet but the youth system is certainly top 10 in the league. (the Under 21 side finished 2nd in England this season)

>Also so the coach is just an old team legend that came back to coach them?
Not really a legend just happened to play for >us and be a good manager at getting shit out of trouble

>And isn't doing a good job?
He's been doing a great job, the hoofball has been vastly overplayed by the MotD crowd and the performances and signings have both been good.

Maybe next season Sunderland can finish 16th

>Maybe next season Sunderland can finish 16th

Let's not go mental m8

>can't even spell either the first OR last name of their star striker correctly

Please just fuck off

Please just fuck off from our beautiful game

We don't want you

Please just fuck off and watch handegg or rounders or whatever the fuck it is you guys watch

Please

Please I'm begging

I heard his name on YouTube highlights that I watched. I'm just trying to learn the players la

>file name southampton

How's that better than this one ?

We're going to win the league next season, so you picked well.

You picked FTM FC. As T M are now truly F there's not much left of interest

youtu.be/6gSmqNIJQbY

At least you have a decent sized stadium

It has Liverpool on it

Fair enough...

you're not a glory-hunter, that's for sure

> Sunderland
Have fun with annual relegation fights, shitty owners, and long ball. And don't forget to pray to Defoe and Yedlin before bed every night; they'd be in the Championship without those two

>Yedlin
lol delusional amerifat

>big Sam
>overrated

Pick one

They say that about Blunderland every year, but here we are.

>Yedlin
Jan Kirchhoff has been a far more influential figure than him. Yedlin is fast, but that's about where his qualities as a footballer end.

Sunderland will finish no lower than 15th next season.

Screencap this

>"picked" a team

Just support your nearest MLS team you plastic fuck. I don't care how far away from you they are, they're closer than Sunderland.