>join NATO 17 years later

top cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Montenegro_to_NATO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Monte, the negro cuck

what else would you expect from mountain niggers

bump

Wait, I thought Montenegro was a Mexican city.

It's the Venetian name.
Milogorci are dumbass traitorous cunts.
For the record even the Serbs from there are dumb cunts with a superiority complex.

What are you talking about retard? Montenegro hasn't joined NATO.

Also, every time they get uppity, Italian fingerprints are all over it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Montenegro_to_NATO

You're dealing with supreme cock suckers.

do you live under a rock, dumbass?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Montenegro_to_NATO

Yes, they have concluded the negotiations, but they haven't joined yet.

>You're dealing with supreme cock suckers.

Serbs?

Yes, the worst of all Serbs.

no, but you live under a mountain of stupidity apparently

>Montenegro, Albania and Turkey
>Soon to be Brothers in arms against the Serbs
Can't make this shit up

kek, with "minds" such as yours I no longer wonder why the would make such a stupid decision

>tfw born too soon to see Italians occupied and genocided by Sardinians

WELCOME FRIENDS

They realised they are just Slavic speaking albanians

How come they liked to kill albanians

i said realised(meaning they didn't know)

don't worry broder soon the montenegrins will remember that they are albanians just like most fyromians have

the fyromians are too autistic to accept it but they know who they are

Yes brother.We together will show people the truth and will make Balkans great again

How shitty is serbia that former areas would rather join nato than have anything to do with them?

get out, armend

Serbia has been cucked to death.

>they are just Slavic speaking albanians

You're literally Sandniggers.

>will make Balkans great again

By sending Albanians back to Turkey?

>be serb
>be in turkey
>name yourself montenegrini while you are not,ikibey style

you are the turk

There is 0% chance of Vojvodina independence

>There is 0% chance of Bosnian independence
t. Yugoslavanon in 1990

"if you can't beat them, join them"

Everything Serbia touches turns to shit.

This is how it should have been.

pfpb

>A literal Albo in Germany saying something
Guess you're more at place there with your brown brothers

I'm whiter than you.

>will make Balkans great again

what do you mean, "again"?

i would stab you to death if you said this irl

Venetians say negro instead of nero?

I know, I would not have expected anything less

Well, in Greco-Roman times it used to be a pretty comfy place. And in Tito times too.

Could become a nice place again once the EU falls apart, but we have to fix things.

old Venetian

one of these men is an ethnic german, the other is an ethnic albanian. can you tell me which oe is which?

>hurr durr some Albanians look white

you must be over 18 to post on Sup Forums

Djukanovic is stepping down and hopefully they won't be joining.
Crna Gora haven't been bombed much though, they were a safe haven for our leftist cuck politicians during the bombing.

a comfy place? Illyrians were described as completely rabid, Thracians as "those mountain wolves", and if you manage to dodge those, the Getae and Sarmatae were about to shoot a poisoned (mixture of feces and deadly plant toxins) arrow through your flesh. Even the Celts living there were madder than in the rest of Europe, it's like there's some kind of curse on the place.

They wouldn't have been bombed if it weren't for Serbia's shenanigans. Now by joining NATO there is no chance of being invaded by Serbia

for the 63564th time those aren't albos you fuck

now this I don't feel sorry about

albania and montenegro are lovely

left is the German, obviously a Celtic swarthy type from the south

right with the silly haircut is the Albanian, because of the silly haircut, and also semitic eyes and mouth

try me, I'm quite good at this

But they were conquered and civilized by the Romans in 200BCE already. All the Roman patricians used to live along the Adriatic coast. It's a nice place, it has great geography, sandy beaches, not too much forest, no swamps, and Greece of course is a microcosm of beauty in itself.

>those aren't albos

first image google "kosovo muslim women". I don't care what you say.

>now this I don't feel sorry about

Ofc you don't, because you're a Muslim Sandnigger.

>try me, I'm quite good at this

okay, pick out the Muslim. (I knew it at once)

I'm from kosovo you nigger lover those are ashkali protesting because hijab and shit was banned in institutions in kosovo

>implying I give a shit about a bunch of buildings

Kosovo-Albanians look like inbred monkeys, the worst people in Europe by a large margin. Even worse than Albanians from Albania.

Along the coastline yes, in their own colonies basically. But the mainland Balkans were still as savage as ever in late Roman days. That quote about the Thracians being "mountain wolves" actually comes from early Christian missionaries who once again set out to try and bring them christianity (most attempts failed and costed the missionary's lives)

nr. 18 (20 would be my second choice)

mongrelNIGGERS

It's number 8

I am Albanian

AMA

Ke juni shqipe

They have big ears, it gives them this particular goofy look

fuck that was my 3rd choice, true story

guess I'll have to practice more

🤷

you haven't even been there and you talk like you know shit
go back to posting niggers, you're better at that

kekekekek

It's 17.

But you're not from Montenegro, so you're forgiven.

The 8, Jovetic, looks typically Montenegrin.

Yes, it's not like Italy has ever changed sides and joined a former enemy.

9, 23, 3, 12, 17 and 2 could easily pass as Belgians btw

Why are balkanlar posters awesome but diaspora absolute cancer?

Why are Brit posters always cancer but Anglo colonial posters are awesome?

Weren't most of the targets located in Serbia itself and Kosovo? Afaik Montenegro wasn't bombed as much, if at all

17 (pic related), and many Muslims in former Yugoslavia have these "broads heads, but the eyes go inwards", or more accurately a broad temporal bone. It's easy to pick them out based on this.

In Montenegro we have basically only 2 types, the Dinarics (21, 12, 5) and the Meds (9, 23, 18, 3) and mixes of the two.

I have this too
What the fuck even am I?

Milosevic and Karadzic are both Montenegrin.
Karadzic was born in Montenegro, and Milosevic is descended from the Vasojevic tribe of Montenegro.
36% of Montenegro identifies as Serbian.
Serbia doesn't have an army.
>ebin ebil serbs meme

It's not that, but we are historically an independent people - it's literally our national identity. And based on NATO, we would have to defend Turkey or Poland, or Estonia, against Russia - and based on what Russia has done for us throughout the centuries, it's goes against all concepts of gratitude.

On the other hand, the country is basically destroyed by corrupt politicians, and NATO will keep them in place - because they are loyal to NATO while the population isn't. We'll never fix our economic problems like this.

>Now by joining NATO there is no chance of being invaded by Serbia

Nah. Serbia would get their asses kicked. Every household in Montenegro owns a gun.

The reason some people "want" to join, is because they hope for faster EU membership, and then for EU gimmedats. It's pathetic really, but it was the main sales pitch of the current ruling party for the last 10 years - "EU handouts will fix everything". It's the only reason anyone in the Balkans ever wanted to join, but it has made things worse for everyone thus far.

The EU is a failed state. Nigel Farage is doing God's work.

>Every household in Montenegro owns a gun.
lmfao do you think a bunch of autistic untrained cucks with handguns have a chance against an invading army?

every household in montenegro owns a gun
serbian army have helicopters, tanks and fighter jets

Montenegro and Macedonia are butthurt Slavic-gypsy hybrids who act like they're something special.

are you greek

I am greek

Always makes me laugh when germans rant about EU. You know they're either legitimately idiots or putinbots.

>old Venetian

Intredazting, we still say negro.

Same here, monte and negro still mean mountain and nigger.

You realize that without the EU there would be no refugee crisis?

Not too many Germans are happy about that.

If you blame refugee crisis on EU,then I can say that it is bc of Eu that major wars haven't happened in Europe,and why so many countries have a great prosperity

Look at his name, dummy.

He prolly means economic benefits, which affect everyone living in Germany.

However, people usually list free trade and common industrial standards as key benefits of the EU - but why on earth do you need the EU for this? Why do you need someone else to make your laws, control your banks, foreign policy and army? It's nonsense.

Everyone would be better off without the EU.

>many Muslims in former Yugoslavia have these "broads heads, but the eyes go inwards", or more accurately a broad temporal bone

jep literally me (muslim montenigger)

>inb4 sandnigger

Where are you from?

why do you breed so much|?

but we haven't joined NATO?