What automatically comes into your head when you see someone with a huge vinyl collection?

What automatically comes into your head when you see someone with a huge vinyl collection?

>I really hope this guy isn't an insufferable cunt.

They always are... they always are....

>holy fuck this retard spent at least 15000 on these records and plays them through a $400 audio setup

in my experience, they put absolutely nothing into the actual output of the music, and are always willing to continue spending more on the medium

"he fell for the vinyl meme"

"cool"

>Either really old, or really faggy.

what a fag

>i'm going to respect this person's opinions on music

daily reminder that if you're not sampling there is no reason to buy records

"Dad"

Who made you the chief authority on hobbies?

"where the pop punk and emo at"

>this guy has probably better taste than me

It's hard enough to find an album that I find worthy of downloading let alone buying on vinyl. Do they buy that much vinyl just for the sake of having a shit ton of physical media? Vinyl is cool and all but I feel like the sheer magnitude of collections like OP's pic hinder the owner from listening to and appreciating the music more than once or twice.

"this room stinks of shit"

Sup Forums

oh that's what the smell is

obsessiveness: probably some kind of anxiety disorder stemming from the turbulent retentive need for one to anal-yze themselves to the ESTJ, seth rich hyper-serotonin simulacrum of this zeitgeist or something

fucking kek

probably buys lots of music they've never listened to, and probably has no plans to listens to. only buys that much music to fill a void in his life.

I started a collection. I regret it now. You need disposable income (lots) and it's just impractical to listen to. Digital is way better

Nice