OKC:4
SAS:2

>EAST
CLE:4
ATL:0

MIA:2
TOR:3

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016/story/_/id/15525529/tim-duncan-manu-ginobili-san-antonio-spurs-say-no-decision-retirement
youtube.com/watch?v=9tRxdDgsN2E
gofirstrow.eu/watch/436267/1/watch-fenerbahce-vs-laboral-kutxa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XpuluuF8Mac
youtube.com/watch?v=dV2lLmxBglw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RAPS

The refs will keep them in the series just enough to make it seem interesting.

The thunder didn't beat golden state all season, it isn't gonna happen now.

Westbrook is trash and Curry will have no problem dropping 30-40 points a game against him with atleast 5 assists a game.

>It seems like starting with LeBron's era, all the modern stars just want to be buddies and hang out

I think it's because of the Olympics teams to be quite honest. KG and Kobe and the rest don't hate each other either, they just didn't spend much time around one another. The olympics teams spends a few months together so the players end up as friends. That's at least why LeBron, Melo, CP3, Wade etc are best buds

Guess whats in the box /nba/?

heres a hint: it's not a clutch gene because I've never shown any ability to hold such a thing

espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016/story/_/id/15525529/tim-duncan-manu-ginobili-san-antonio-spurs-say-no-decision-retirement

;___; take music

who /ethereal/

lame joke

>regular season
They were though games for GS btw

Leave him alone

If it wasn't for his 2 40pt games Spurs would have gotten swept

Right hereeeee

Gunna go get a g later and smoke it and go on another month long tolerance break

Can't wait

>tfw no games on Saturday and most likely on Sunday
What the fuck do I do?

that was a shit joke man

A win is a win no matter how though it is nigga

Live your life.

MY SPURS WERE ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED LAST NIGHT

ONCE AGAIN ALDRIDGE COULDN'T HANDLE THE SIZE OF THE STAGE LAST NIGHT

HE LACKS THE CLUTCH GENE STEVEN A,

pls never attempt to make jokes ever again

do like me and just sit here wasting your life away watching time pass by

The majority of Portland fans were happy to see him go. His passive-aggressive whining beta attitude brought the whole team down. It was great seeing the Spurs act like his first 9 years weren't an indication of what they were getting. Somehow Pop would inject a winning attitude and make a lifelong failure a winner. LMA would stop settling for mid-range jumpers and get aggressive.
ok.

classic spudoras.

You can do way better senpai

all these tears

so delicious

Booooooooo

i'm still very sad.

come watch the euroleague semi-finals with me and witness the future of the spurs.

not even a spuds fan, it's just that your jokes are garbage

dude I don't give a fuck about Aldridge but that joke was 9gag tier

who are some future prospects for the spurs?
bruh as a spurs fan, cananda makes better jokes about the spurs than you that I laugh at.

>overrated coach
>two starting players who have never demonstrated consistent play in the clutch
>reliable players are way too old to compete with today's hyper athletic league
>fans always have hyper exaggerated expectations
>sign ring chasers instead of building through farm systems like in the past
>surprised that you get eliminated in the semis

???????

Oh, it's comedy hour now?

What do you call a defensive duo that specialize in stopping wing players?

>Wingstop

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what happened to this man?

I didnt know I was posting with a bunch of Howie Mandel's.

then whats your caption?

oh god just stop trying to make jokes

Lol the Suns has to have a bottom 5 management. They got rid of Marcus Morris (which eventually dropped Markieff too) AND signed washed up Tyson Chandler to a massive 4 year contract, just to try and sign LaMarcus. There was no reason for him to sign here and they should have known that, but more importantly idk why they fucking wanted him that badly.

On that topic, what is the worst 5 management in the league? Not just right now, but in general.
1. Nets
2. Kings
3. Lakers
4. Suns
5. Bulls

literally who?

>you now remember LeBron James

Nets

>i'm a filthy fucking newfag

who?

pretty good list. I'd probably make it top 6 and throw the Wizzards in there too.

adam hanga was the 59th overall pick in the 2011 draft. he's the starting shooting guard for vitoria. he's really really good and i want ginobili to return so hanga can learn from him next season. athletic and smart.

davis bertans was another 2011 pick. the pacers drafted him for the spurs and eventually sent his rights along with kawhi leonard to the spurs for george hill

i honest to goodness think hanga and bertans can make the 2011 draft retrospectively GOAT for the spurs.

also pay attention to ioannis bourousis, who had an offer from pop in 2009 (he was 24 at that point). he declined, and he recently stated it was a huge mistake that he declined. you will see just how extremely awesome of a fit he'd have been for the spurs.

Delete this now

>getting meme'd this hard

thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=9tRxdDgsN2E

>backpedaling this hard

I still cant believe Kawhi finished 2nd in MVP voting.

There should be a power gap after the Nets. The franchise is literally beyond repair for the next 5 years or so.

Also Knicks

But I thought my joke was "Kawhi"te good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It Kobe my best joke yet

Thunder any circumstance it would be a Pop hit

oh shit, i forgot they drafted cojo in 2011 too.

man, i miss cojo. he'd have been great off the bench this last playoff series.

>getting double meme'd

I love Skip but dude is so annoying when he talks about "MY" spurs.

>But I thought my joke was "Kawhi"te good
heh okay that was kinda funny

oh cool. multiple dank memes PLUS a Harry Potter theme.

KEEP IT UP!!!

SPURDORAS GETTING BODIED

>i was just pretending to be retarded haha

Wiz are up there

>getting tri-memed

what font is that familia? i like it

>The Raptors and Heat are beating the shit out each other for the chance to probably get swept by the Cavaliers.

This series is scrappy, if nothing else.

>haha meme haha

>Knicks
>trading a lottery pick for Andrea Bargnani.

Just let the heat win. They have a bigger chance of stop lelbron.

Aside from those two close Spurs vs Thunder games, the Raptors have had all of the best games this post season. How many times have they gone into OT over the last two series? It has to be 4 or 5 times. They make every game interesting.

neither team has a chance of stopping LelBron. I would rather see the Raptors make history by getting to the ECF.

those sound like nice prospects. Hanga (from highlights) looks like a mix of Kawhi's defense and Tony's athleticism a bit.

gofirstrow.eu/watch/436267/1/watch-fenerbahce-vs-laboral-kutxa.html

game is about to start. thread here i promise you it's better basketball than anything the raps and the heat can come up with

Wew Kobe

>for da land

The new Chance mixtape is the most /nba/ core album of the year

youtube.com/watch?v=XpuluuF8Mac

yeah, hanga is a tall (6ft7) shooter with NBA range and a nice motor. half hungarian half guinean i think.

bertans is a playmaking stretch four with NBA range. think undersized porzingis.

if both just turn into career backups, i'd be fine with that too. they'd be awesome to have off the bench.

>The Cavaliers are literally getting drunk and having a huge sausage fest while not even watching the games while Miami and Toronto players are literally in a championship boxing fight

>tfw licking the lid of an old empty canned chicken thing for nutrients

acid rap was way better desu family

also VIEWS is aoty

cuz Iiii need a one dance, one more timmme fore I gooo I got powers taking a hooold of me

>VIEWS is aoty

anything other than that formulated drake garbage. and I mean ANYTHING.

No team has even a slight chance of winning more than 1 game against this Cleveland team.

desu you're a poopoohead if you haven't listened to this yet

youtube.com/watch?v=dV2lLmxBglw

sorry Northern Ally, Views was fucking awful man. dont let the homer bias sway you that much

Where were you when Chris Broussard was outed as the only person at ESPN that knows his basketball and predicted this?

>VIEWS is aoty

SOURCES

>VIEWS is aoty

>VIEWS is aoty

Storyline wise, Lebron defeating Miami Heat on the way to the Cavs first NBA title is too good to pass up tb h.

The first title has to have the most epic story.

spuds fans actually though lamarcus would show up after his usual 2 big games?

he always plays like shit after 2 good games

>VIEWS is aoty

I was here

>VIEWS is aoty

People unironically believe the Raptors won't beat the Cavs in 7. Like holy shit, it blows my mind.

>VIEWS is aoty

(am i one of the cool kids yet)

Samefag, nice VPN

it wasn't him. it was the bench

this

you sure?

>Samefag, nice VPN

One Dance is the only good song on Views from the 6

t. Drake