Donald Trump is no longer just a meme

>Donald Trump is no longer just a meme
>Donald Trump, host of the television show The Apprentice, is leader of the most powerful country on earth
>Donald fucking Trump is literally the president

Feels like I'm in an alternate reality or something, this is too ridiculous to be a real thing that happened
Like life is now an article from the Onion or something

What the fuck

How do other countries feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOrhnWgOFGg
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/17/civil-servants-befuddled-trump-casual-invitation-may
cnbc.com/2016/11/01/370-top-economists-publish-scathing-letter-against-dangerous-destructive-trump.html
theintercept.com/2016/10/11/in-the-democratic-echo-chamber-inconvenient-truths-are-recast-as-putin-plots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty good.

Everyone else here that just eats up the mainstream media has been having a meltdown and I'm having a lot of fun rubbing it in their faces.

Alright

well your soon to be president suggest exercising your 2nd amendment right

I'm sure they appreciate some edgelord being a prick to them

How long until Trump turns the USA into Rapture?

Caricaturists draw him as a mentally handicapped child.

Take it as you want.

>Donald Trump, host of the television show The Apprentice, is leader of the most powerful country on earth
Hes not tho

Its funny as fuck.
Just think about it, hillary lost to trump. How shit was the democratic party and their elect? haha

honestly you sound like weak cuck

>Feels like I'm in an alternate reality
Because it is an alternative reality.
youtube.com/watch?v=bOrhnWgOFGg
>Back to the Future screenwriter said Biff's character was actually based on Trump

Ever since Bernie have lost I knew 100% Trump-sama would win.

let's see what will happen in the next 4 years

>A fucking clown is our country's worst enemy

>host of the television show

I knew you were stupid just from that one line.

His personal achievements make him a top-tier president, he has the possibility of becoming the first Great president we've had since Lincoln.

>Reagan was a movie star, you don't here liberal faggots mentioning that when talking about Trump's celebrity

Even James Madison describes the ideal president as someone with the character and abilities of Donald Trump--fuck you Chico

Ronald Reagan held other public office before becoming president though. He didn't just depend on his celebrity to get elected.

And you sound like you eat dick

t. Dick eater

>they voted a reality star as their president
haha

Reagan was governor of California for 8 years before becoming president

This is the first elected position Trump has ever had, he's the first president ever with zero experience

it gets weirder

he's a manchild stuck in the brain of a 16 year old idiot. he was literally obsessed with robert pattinson for some time and starters twitter wars.

Do you think Reagan's pre-president achievements are even comparable to Trumps?
Do you honestly think that?

>also I just got wicked deja vu

don't be dumb

>he is literally so goat that his first job in politics is as the president
when he does something, he's the best at whatever he does
you gotta respect it

Most trumplets are having a lot of fun out of pure malice but when they realise they'll have to defend everything DJT does for they next 4 years they'll drop him like a bag of rocks.

reagan was smart enough to surround himself with just advisors. he barely knew what he was doing but knew how to speak.

trump is the opposite, he is surrounding himself with idiots and doesn't let listen to anyone. its going to be fucking hilarious when his own base gets utterly fucking reck't by his inept understanding of economics/trade.

lmao this is weird

feels good desu

What do you mean arranging your government with family members and eager yes men is a bad idea when you literally have no idea what you are doing?

Are you some kind of cuck?

Too bad he apparently never at least watched the West Wing

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/17/civil-servants-befuddled-trump-casual-invitation-may

See?
That is what I am talking about!!

A fucking BILLIONAIRE!! And idiots say that a fucking billionaire does not understand economics or trade!!! (let alone one who graduated from WHARTON!!!!)

DO ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS HONESTLY BELIEVE ANY PRESIDENT OF OUR LIFE TIME (even Reagan) UNDERSTOOD ECONOMICS AND TRADE BETTER THAN A WHARTON BILLIONAIRE?

Absolute cognitive dissonance!!!!

>baiting for (you)s

So his greatest achievement is being handed a big load of money and not squandering it all away?

I'm convinced.

fucking Great

>reddit detected

Wish I was born rich so I could understand economics.

And get away with not paying taxes

yes lots of people, plenty of economists and professors can easily refute everything he says. the world isn't as a simple as "billionaire and therefore must know everything". we're not all dumb neets from Sup Forums who would rather believe fiction.

for example he literally thinks free trade is a net gain/loss rather than driving and altering productivity. it literally goes against even the most basic premise of economics ie david ricardo's classical theory on comparati

inheriting millions and specuulate real estate in NYC is not an accomplishment, tell me when he actually makes valuable products that drive the economy outside the meme hats

Seeing even high school students understand loweing taxes while increasing spending and relying on the threat of default to leverage debt are not exactly sound economic policies, or that no one wins in a trade war between the US and China. Yes I'd say it's warranted to question the Wharton billionaire rather than taking him at his word.

When you brag about your education using phrases like "I've got the best words" you're not exactly inspiring confidence.

I mean the way he prevailed against all odds with both parties against him was pretty cool but I wish this happened in a less relevant country or long in the past for us to read in history books.

He is not a billionarie for being kind and righteous with others to be precise. What does it make you think he'll do the right thing for your country instead of take advantage to his own benefit?

>inb4 something hurr back to mexico

And plenty of economists and professors (lol I can't believe you are using professors as an example) support everything he says, you confirmation biased faggot.

>m-muh made up, hypothetical sources

I like Trump. Too much idiots throwing -ism and -phobia buzzwords around.

>has everything
>he'll fuck over americans for his own benefit
His own benefit of what? He's going to fuck over other countries if anything, not just mexico.

I appreciated the meltdown of swjs and crashing of TTIP. But everything else is just meh. Trump seems like an perfect idiot for the corporate leaders to manipulate into giving them more power. Oh no wait. HE IS he corporate leader. In the next 10 years it will be 0,1% who own the 90% of all wealth

finding sycophants is his fucking speciality. economics is a meme-tier science full of nonsense but it has a lot of valid points. its especially valid when 8 nobel economists have wrote a letter call him a dumb fucking shit.

don't worry though he's not going to actually go through with all his candyland promises, but he sure got you idiots fooled.

cnbc.com/2016/11/01/370-top-economists-publish-scathing-letter-against-dangerous-destructive-trump.html

reminder Americans are literally unbanterable on int now

The butthurt...gives me life

he already raped the TTIP and TPP

As opposed to basically every president for the last 50years getting their way by paying for the presidents election fund?
Trump paid his own way. He owes no one nothing and pissed off a lot of big business by not taking any of their money.

him and shinzo abe just got off on a good meeting, its likely they discussed him ratifying TPP since its america's active policy for the last 10 years to push it.

obama and merkel will likely also smuggle in a TTIP despite everyone going against it in the EU.

inform yourselves, but you wont because you are all brainwashed leftist cucks and faggots who are butthurt sore losers ;)

and he is going to rape NAFTA
>tfw Mexico will be under our sphere along with Latin America

wow you are one deluded kid.

you really do not have any idea what you are talking about.

Big businesses are just happy that Trump thinks the climate change is being a chinese hoax. He is already making them very satisfied

I'm surprised that Hillary lost, I could've sworn with all the shilling and support would've had it in the bag

This can go the other way. What does he get for winning the presidency?

gr8 post lad
Yes, Trump will make America great again for businesses than it already is!
The novelty? Wanting to better the lives of his fellow countrymen? All of you retards believe that the president can do whatever the fuck he feels like and is exempt from law; if he tries to make peoples lives shittier the working class that got him elected will turn on him. For fucks sake he's not even in office and all I hear is people whining that he's fucking America up.

The Rothchilds, Rothermeres, Soros etc all have more money than they could ever spend. Doesn't stop them wanting more.

holy shit are you 10 years old or just incredibly naive?

you literally do not understand how government economic policy works nor do you have any basic grasp of human motivations.

t. screaming liberal cuckold

It's all fun and laughs now, but as soon as you think, the americans fucked up hard in this one.

Fuck Hillary too.

>when you make multiple abhorrent posts.jpg

nope i'm a conservative with an economics degree.

i dunno why i argue with people who have no real experience talking about this stuff, but i do anyways.

You're not arguing and you sure as fuck are not debating. You suffer from some sort of social disorder which at the very least is Asperger's Syndrome; seek help to find the correct diagnosis.
In America for the last 50 years presidential elect's have scratched campaign funder backs.
I do not believe Donald Trump is the best candidate, but Hillary was worse; I will take a clown any day over a well known criminal.

Thank you for correcting the record! Here are your 2 shekels. You have to go back now.

Im starting to feel he cant make anything really new. He will make america much more conservative than before, but that will be all he can do.

Maybe he will build a half-assed wall, do something with muslims, repair the relationship with Russia. But I dont think those will have such a huge revolutionary impact and change as people expect. Instead he might work as the president for 8 yrs, like Abe.

He'll let us make nuke

>That ctr meme
>>>>

Chill guys, I got you covered.

i feel american people are really retarded

so you liked having a muslim stoner as your president more?

>Like life is now an article from the Onion or something
I can totally see it. The "chinese hoax" thing is comedy gold.

Enjoy your president.

Has anyone actually read wiki leaks? Are people really this ignorant about how fucked up Hillary and the Democrats are?

We literally just dodged a bullet

(you)

>believing the wikileaks meme
theintercept.com/2016/10/11/in-the-democratic-echo-chamber-inconvenient-truths-are-recast-as-putin-plots/

No, they just saw what their media reported. Much like the average American voter they perceive trump as an evil retard and Hillary as a genius saint when both are equally retarded however one pays people to speak for them.

MAINSTREAM METEOR

>He thinks Russia is the enemy even when we have them by the balls

I feel pretty good, this is the best butthurt I've seen since I started memeposting
Keep it coming lads

wtf I love Singapore now.
Where is it, somewhere in the Caribbean?

Dems really fucked up letting the GOP keep their control of the house/senate and gain a bunch of state legislatures

>omg look how superior i am u sheeple
kill yourself

No doubt he will be great at making him and his company rich as,fuck

You do know Trump was famous before the apprentice, right?

>t. Jimi 15v

>evil hillary doesn't get it
>DNC actually has to fix their shit and restart
>trump might be incompetent but they'll always be lots of advisors to keep the country in check

they saved usa, but not in the way they knew

he is very handsome. no wonder trump was obsessed with him

>mfw looking at all these butthurt liberals itt

everybody acts fucking shocked like its the end of the world, I feel like i'm the only one who finds it ridiculously funny

It's too early to judge his performance, remember politicians have two entirely different faces during the election campaign and the presidency

I swear you guys are either right or too autistic to worry about a retard leading the most powerful, armed nation in the world