/asean/

no politics edtion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kT9WSGETWW8
rizalls.lib.admu.edu.ph:8080/ebooks2/Primitivo Mijares.pdf
freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/11/18/firefighter-stunned-at-news-reports-he-married-a-cobra/
youtube.com/watch?v=qa2ckzGIgyc
youtube.com/watch?v=DyfUShESzNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

politics

>tfw took a piss in a ricefield
how does my piss nutrients taste like my tsongs?

Megumeme

politics

>tfw November is the month of the salt mines.
I think I'll having kidney stones at this rate before the year ends.

Tell me, Flips, do you have reasons for supporting the Marcos burial or is it just way too fun seeing yellowcucks crying?

I want sex ;3

Where can I buy a loyal, bisayan breed doggo like this one?

SAYONARA SAYONARA ITOSHII HITO

youtube.com/watch?v=kT9WSGETWW8

>14% population of Vietnam is minorities
Wew, i wonder how much of those 14% are 'muh heritage' fags.

>50% of Malaysian population is minorities
TOP KEKEKEKEKKEEKKEEK

slut

Its so degrading and humiliating tho regardless.
Yuck

I love sex. Nothing you can do to stop me

It's 49.9 actually. :')

I bet exhausting you with lots of sex will

Like a thief in the night

Will you?

>got my copy of Pokemon Sun
>rainy night
>delicious libtard tears in the streets
>already home

comfy Friday desu senpai

Like a literal shit hidden in the grass

LoL

a-are you up for it?

what are you doing megumin
your not a jet engine

MR LIM, PLEASE RELEASE OUR 13TH PAY. ;__;

>being assblasted by a wax figure being buried
not siding with either side but lmao this butthurt

What a comfy Friday night this is.

Watching Flip SJWs this time in tears a continuation from last week's US race.

This month just keep on giving.

That's an attack helicopter and that's where it holds bombs or rockets.

Mr. Lim wants you to read this first to celebrate the burial of cuckoldry and to get paid

rizalls.lib.admu.edu.ph:8080/ebooks2/Primitivo Mijares.pdf

Its just so degrading tho kek
Who ever wins in thier election is a disaster for us anyway with dutdut

Yes of course

Well thiers the pro Marcos cuck sjws are assblasted becuse people are against it

I see more of them in my Facebook with those cute Korean profile pics

Marcos is a true hero, he did nothing wrong.

If Purge could happen tomorrow by an EO of Dut30, I'll purged as many Ateneofags (alumni, faculty and students) as I can.

t. Thomasian Crusade of 2013

Kek indon

Like a thief in the night even at his burial
Marcos style deception all the way
lol

Dutiti is trash compared to the Donald though

Those Anti-Macuck people actually have a legit reason to protest

the last posts of last thread was just arrneofags trying to project their butthurt onto my fellow dutertebros.

you'll get over it, arrneofags. i'm sorry it's been a long day for you lmao.

freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/11/18/firefighter-stunned-at-news-reports-he-married-a-cobra/

>In the article in UK’s Daily Mirror published on Nov 10, Abu Zarin, who’s name was not released, was described as a heartbroken boyfriend whose girlfriend died five ago.
>The article said he decided to marry a 10-foot long cobra after he realised the reptile bore a “striking resemblance” to his dearly departed.

he didn't marry a goat?

where can I take my girlfriend on a date here for only $150-200 total? It's her birthday next week and I want to go to a nice rooftop restaurant but I have no clue where to take her

Singaporeans pls help

Marcos is greater than allah
For all the talk of giving Marcos a "dignified burial fit for a President", they gave him a secret burial fit for a traitor, like a skeleton in a closet that everyone acknowledges but wants to forget.

Tfw Filipinos wearing the problem glasses is multiplying

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH THE HUMAN RACE

Lmao, protesters are one step away from becoming Democrat protesters.

I wonder why people are so mad about Marcos being buried. Is it such a shame for this country to have a mini Hitler to be buried in their meme cemetery? We've already lost the last bit of our dignity a long time ago by failing to defend our own territory and even now. We had an excuse back then for losing by saying, "we were not aware of their technology (guns, ships etc.)" "we're just poor underdeveloped ooga boogas" "they're too strong" but at the very least we still tried fighting back.

And now at the modern era, an era when we're already aware of modern technology and when our waters are getting blatantly invaded by the slant eyed devils, the most of our defense """""""""attempts""""""""" is relying on dumb meme tribunals, complaining on the internet a.k.a keyboard warrioring and when told to use force to defend our territory, you mutter the same excuse we've used centuries ago. How far should we fall before we learn? We've also already reached a state of being a non-country by electing a terrorist who spouts all the bullshit he likes on international television and happily allowing murders to happen in broad daylight every single day; we have neither pride nor dignity left.

Worry about paid dutdut marcos shit shills tho

I'm just waiting for someone to actually go through with the threat of making it the D E S I G N A T E D shitting area of LNMB

That burial is like the final nail of stupidity for this country

I'm glad its not on my island tho

Nothing wrong with liking sex...

Trust me the will have guards for that

udah mencret 7x tbhlads

Nah
Our protesters arent uppity anymore

Does dutdut shill gets 13th month and xmas bonus? Because if do, where can I send my application?

It's not even necessary to bury Marcos there. This is all a political statement. Not all presidents are buried at the Libingan and that's fine. The Marcoses just want to paint the dictator as some sort of messiah that was the "best Philippine president ever". Blech. And just because the "standards are already low" in your opinion means we have to lower it further. Some of the persons buried there at the Libingan are worthy of emulation and have never been tainted with corruption.

You know, when the Marcoses were allowed to go back to the Philippines, they agreed to bury Marcos right away in Ilocos, among other agreements with Ramos. We all know that didn't happen because they want some political gimmick to have Ferdie buried at the Libingan. Don't just look at the "good" things that he did to the country. Never forget the plunder and murder.

Coupled with the thought that you're lazily relying on Duterte or some future president to single-handily change this country, then yes,

mencirit?

If only Gloria build up our Navy then we actually have something to send there

The bitch practically sold us to chinks

hahahahahahahahah

Probably from the deluded marcos family too you will get it from their twink son Sandro
Kek

Kek inside the universities?

They are actually not allowed to go to the cemetery

I wanna fly a drone and drop a big pie of cow dung on his grave just for the keks

JUST UPGRADE MY INTERNET FROM 1MB TO 10MB WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH THIS SPEED NOW

what's that

Are you suggesting we use force and dig up the grave and burn it?
Lol

>10MB
What speed?

jerkoff in HD

Nothing. Really? If you have a powerful computer download games. If you want to watch movies download movies. But other than that, online games will still lag. You still wouldn't feel happy. And I have faster internet.

close your eyes

>I wonder why people are so mad about Marcos being buried.

Primarily for these two reasons, to put it concisely (though some have other reasons as well):
1. They believe that giving Marcos a hero's burial is an insult to those who suffered during Martial Law and those whom allegedly had their human rights violated. The very basic liberal "feelings" argument, if you know what I mean.
2. They also believe that underlying the Marcos burial is a reinforcement of historical revisionism. Basically, they claim that the effect of Marcos's burial is a changed perception of the past.These people are anxious that the burial would eventually lead people to come to an understanding that the Martial Law era wasn't as bad as they claim it to be. You can see this with the "move on" meme by Marcuck supporters.

While I'm against the burial for my own personal reasons (not to the degree of the protesters), I don't believe the event is going to trigger the apocalypse or effect any noticeable social change. Either way, our shit elementary education won't give us too much on the martial law era and even after the burial the universities are still going to push their anti-Marcos agenda. Only thing I can see coming from this is that the Marcos family would in some form and in some way gain some power from this.

TLDR; the opposition of the burial is more feelings based. This whole affair is more symbolic rather than tangible. The SC operates on written law and at this point it's pointless to do anything in hope of a change in decision.

I'm more curious as to what motives those who are in support of the burial are.

IM RUNNING IN THE 90S

I CAN'T STOP WATCHING SNL CELEB JEOPARDY
HALP

what provider lad? also what do you think about mnc play?

lmao based officer Kho.

>I'm more curious as to what motives those who are in support of the burial are.
People can't bring up Marcos anymore to further their political ambitions.

just kill yourself already

FUCKING DEGENERATE FAGGOTS

tengri dissapointment

Biznet tho wireless, 450rb unlimited. I dunno, I dont think we have mnc play here in jogja, we dont even have myrepublic or fastnet.

ok senpai :3

ikr

reminder

;)

private trackers

>tfw what.cd just got taken down and animebytes might be next

Tell that to bbm and imee kek
Also this will look good in court for thier blockade of the stolen wealth
Dutdut desicion to bury that piece of shit was based on his feels (and apid pocket) too
Its so uncesssaru anyway

fuck

>tfw my street is not crossed by Biznet fiber

it's so sad m8, because Biznet in here is so cheap
50mbps for 360k rupiah

SC already said thay can't do anything about it cause dutdut can already disregard the rules, criteria and other agreements to push for this one

In the end dutdut and Marcos cucks feels won

I dare you to do it and post it on facebook

surprise! its just a kissu

🤤

anti-Marcos group should have killed the Marcoses a long time ago lmao.
this burial wouldn't have happened if the entire family was dead.

0////0

m-more

give suggestion of catchy flip pop songs, not the alternative music you fags listen to

youtube.com/watch?v=qa2ckzGIgyc

youtube.com/watch?v=DyfUShESzNc

REEEEEEEE GET OOOOOOOOUUUUUUT

why not go boom-boom with explosives and crash the drone down 9/11 style on mac-mac's grave to piss off bong-bong the dum-dum?

Dahil sa wala silang teleserye dito muna kahit paulit ulit

>Catholic Church.
>SJW
>Business leaders
>SJW

The real SJW is the one sitting in Malacanang
>Le gay marriage
>Le cuckfugees.
>Le partership with communists
>Le China
>Le not here like a pussy.