What other wars did the bad guys win?

What other wars did the bad guys win?
>inb4 some edgelord says WWII

ww1

WWII desu

>inb4 some edgelord says WWII
It's true though
Or do you honestly believe soviets can in any way be considered good?

Napoleonic wars
>inb4 butthurt monarchists

i wouldn't say finns won it though.
it was a draw actually. soviets wanted to take over finland but didn't achieve it, though they took a part of finland.

I mean if you go back to the start it's a reaction to Austro-Hungarian imperialism. So surely that makes the axis the bad guys? WWI is complicated though since the actual war was more down to bollocks power play, neutering Germany and dumb as fuck alliances on both sides rather than the initial reasons for war.

I think they can be considered better than Germany and Japan.

All the following.

>Soviets invade Finland to get clay they had no claim to
>Russian still assumes I'm calling Finns the villains.
Fuck's sake Vlad

NEVER DEFEATED

Ironically Russia, Poland and other slavic states would have been much richer under a nazi regime.

I feel like Paraguay were kind of the bad guy in the Paraguayan war, much as revisionists like to blame Britain and Brazil

finns commited evil things. at least the soviets played fair

Spanish Civil War

t. commie

Eleven Years' War

The Napoleonic Wars

sleep tight nappy

This
>left wing government democratically elected
>fascists refuse to concede election
>bomb the fuck out of their own citizens
How can you possibly think the civil war was justified?

Wow thanks for the great insight miguel, I bet you got fuckloads of sources amd at leas 100h of thinking about that durng siesta backing your claim up.

sleep tight nappy :(

lmao

>Wanting the Sovjets to rape you

Well, obiously you and your family would have been sent to a gas chamber. But valuable polish citizens for the regime would have enjoyed a top tier high quality life.

>be poolish
>get invaded by nazis
>muh ushars muh independency muh france sure will defend us
>ops, the soviets rule over us now
>fast forward 60 years
>pls g-germany s-send monis we don't mind if you rule over us the facto thanks to the EU

30 years war

Well times changed and spaniard lazy manlets would hit the gas shower first nowdays, it's not like you do anything anyway or have an army to be worth something as an ally.

G-Germany, s-sent m-monis, the lazy s-spaniards are enjoying a higher quality of life than me and fucking our women. I-I will clean your t-toilet with my tongue.

I used the butthurt polish - english translator and got this, intredazting.

Civil war of china

This.

sleep tight nappy

>no ww2 craterizing spain
>no communism
>entered eu looong before us
Yet we're catching up with your nigger nation raped by arabs for few centuries. That and the joke you call the spanish army sums up how pathetic you are and no ammount of nigger tier "muh dick" type posts will change it.

Northern War
Opium Wars
Russian Civil War

>catching up with Spain
I'd unironically rather move to Portugal than your grey, bleak, stagnant shithole

feels good desu

Sorry for the 3rd of may ...

the great turkish war :(

Pics like this make me sad.

Life could be SO beautiful, but you psychotic apes seem bound and determined to slaughter each other to the last child. If we put an eighth of a tenth of a percent of the energy we spend on waging wars into building paradise on earth, we wouldnt need churches cuz wed already be in heaven.

Yeah sure we had camps for non-finnic people in East Karelia during continuation war and we techically started the war, but fuck you you bombed Helsinki in 1939 and stole and ryssä'd Karelia so it was all justified

Civil war in Russia
Fucking 400/15000 KD

vienna

>9,000,000 r*ssians killed
even though the bad guys won that was still a good thing

Are you a retard? The soviets won

t. Turk in Italy

>implying you're not equally shit people

The roach is still butthurt for getting ARRIVED

a turk wouldn't be this buttblasted. he is probably a pole or a hohol with an italian proxy

what

fuck of sandnigger
Economically you're on par with Poland

>finns commited evil things. at least the soviets played fair

There weren't that many dead Soviet POWs during the Winter War. The majority of those that died were badly wounded in battle.
Did you have some other evil things in mind?

This but again, it was all justified in the name of fatherland and it's glory

Leningrad siege

Wake up, that wasn't during the Winter War.

>implying exterminating ruskies isn't a good thing

>Leningrad siege
Which Finns didn't even take part in. In fact, Finns didn't even let Germans go through their lines to join in on the siege.

quit using proxy, Grzegorz

you're a bit stupid

Why would anyone need a proxy to advocate the extermination of vermin?

This.

i sincerely doubt an italian would care about russia so much that it makes him genuinely mad to such a high degree

>three posts
>i sincerely doubt an italian would care about russia so much that it makes him genuinely mad to such a high degree
good god, you sure are a contentious faggot

>three posts and over 9999 replies
>i'm not butthurt!

greeks and georgians are good people and got destroyed by whites and asian scum

Soviet polish war.
Spanish civil war.

The cold war

You know Finland was allied with Nazi Germany?

Doesn't matter, it was all about ruskies trying to get more Karelian clay