ARMENIAN LOLOCIDE

What evidence is there that the armenian genocide actually happened?

t.*rk

You did genocide in Algeria

I wish paris another summer of fun

Newly relased Christian Bale movie The Passion clearly states that it actually happened.

the only "concrete" evidence they use is the fact that armenians were actually forced relocate, however there is considerable evidence that this was a temporary military measure only

also the number 1.5 million dead armenians is a lie, there weren't even 1.2 million armenians in the ottoman empire at the time
the actual number of dead from the ww1 is closer to 600k

another thing is the number of fake armenian genocide photographs you will find online. i have not been able to find a single photograph that shows a "genocide" of armenians. at max you will get some pictures of dead armenians in syria due to food shortages

in short the armenian genocide is a meme their government is trying to use to gain land and money. however under the treaty of kars the turkish government doesn't even have to pay anything
were there massacres? on both sides yes
was there a genocide? lol no

>""""""""""""""""""genocide""""""""""""""""""
This word is getting tossed around too much, it was a war.

If Algerians actually were genocided believe me we would know about it already

They genocided each other, it's called a violent war, now leave Piere alone.

ı dont know ı dont care

>Go to a foreign land
>Steal its resources, enslave and kill its population
>Pretend as if its a just simple war.

What amuses me that if you actually deny the ''Armenian Genocide'' or simply call it an exile,departure whatever you get punished in France. While no one really talks about the atrocities you did and still do in Africa. Seeing Paris filled with Arabs and Africans makes me happy in a way i cant really explain.

A sudden lack of Armenians.

They are everywhere in Northern Caucasus. In Abkhazia,in former Circassian lands. That saddened me most when i visited my ancestral homeland. Its filled with drunk bydlo slavs and monkey-like armos. While the real owners of the land rots in the shithole called Anatolia.

What evidence is there that Italians are not just Arabians living in Italy?

r u apsua or adyghe?

Kabardian to be exact.

Hundreds of eye witness accounts made by foreign diplomats and military envoys. Internal government comms, court marshall documents etc, etc. It is the 2nd most studied genocide after the jewish one.

denying the existence of historical genocides is a hilarious meme. Well done.

>Kabardian to be exact.
My nigga. Do you speak Kabardian?

I do but i am slowly starting to forget as there is pretty much no one to talk aside from my family. How is the Circassian community in Germany? Are you active with foundations,civil organizations etc.?

>How is the Circassian community in Germany? Are you active with foundations,civil organizations etc.?
They kind of are but I don't really have to do anything with all that shit because most of them are Circassians from Turkey, which kind of sucks (no offense) because 90% of them can't speak the language except for older generations. Most guys I personally hang out with are from Adygea, KB or Abkhazia.

We Caucasians should not act like Turkey is our friend. We have more in common with Armenia than with the T*rks.

Armenia got hot chicks lets not forget that

Noxcho is that u?

Armenia was an ancient kingdom and one of the first christian ones too. Feel bad for them.

Are the guys from Northern Caucasus have prejudice towards the Circassians,Abkhazians in Turkey even if they speak the language?

>even if they speak the language?
no
>if they don't speak the language?
yes

I dont mind Armenians aside from the fake genocide pushers(which makes %99 of them actually). Their entire national identity is built on Turkish hate. Even their little kids step on Turkish flags in primary schools in Armenia. I dont even like Turks. They have always been hostile towards the muslim minorities in Turkey(Kurds,Circassians,Arabs etc.) But that still doesnt change the fact Armenias are pathetic as fuck.

eeee... V mordu poluchish, blya, churka ebanaya

Yes

>Their entire national identity is built on Turkish hate
Thats not true. Armenia has a rich and on of the most interesting history in the world.
My problem with Turks is their false understanding of their own nation. They think they are Turkics from Central-Asia, but in reality they are just Anatolians, Caucasians, Greeks, Armenians and Kurds speaking a Turkic language.

>My problem with Turks is their false understanding of their own nation

Yes. Atatürk ruined this country beyond repair.

>Yes
This bred is now North Caucasian

>foreign land

Algeria was as much of a foreign land than Constantinople is for you.

Except Ottomans didnt loot Constantinople(unlike the Catholics) they settled there for good with other minorities. Even before the collapse of the empire the city was still %50 non-muslim.

Ask Cenk from The Young Turks

And Turks still love this guy. A traitor. The whole war was false flag.

There are only a few of us here

Armenia is just a mix of persians and russians and other slavs. Its just like macedonia.. an artificial construct that everyone believes in

You looted it for 3 days and then got bored and settled it. The damage was done.

>They think they are Turkics from Central-Asia, but in reality they are just Anatolians, Caucasians, Greeks, Armenians and Kurds speaking a Turkic language.

We know that. But we don't care.

Armenia might be mixed with Persians, but who isn't in that region?
Armenians are not even close of being mixed with Slavs.

>armenians were actually forced relocate
Killers, your whole history and population is riddled with lying and killing throughout your history, but you say this time with the Armenians it was different ... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you a funny turk

There wasn't much to left loot after the Catholics had their way with it.

dont worry faggs ppl die one way or the other

That's a nice proxy you got there.

Cenk stop posting