Do you have any music tattoos Sup Forums?

Do you have any music tattoos Sup Forums?

Tattoos are disgusting.

Cringe

>pop culture tattoos
g r o w u p

Thinking about getting a Nine Inch Nails one soon, never gotten a tattoo before though, so I'm still reluctant. I did get my nipples pierced though, so there's always that...

Only have the one, got it when I was 19 and obsessed with The Pillows

i'd be scared to get a music one for fear they might eventually become shit

Thinking about getting a Ghost Bath tattoo across my ass where the "o" in Ghost is my asshole.

Thoughts?

Don't do it. The nipple tattoo is bad enough.

Why?

>pop culture
GYBE isn't a part of pop culture.

Jesus fuck, don't do it.ring*

Embarassing...

It's a permanent image on your skin that you will likely eventually regret. They are unsightly and they weaken your immune system, which means they make you live for shorter periods of time.

Cringing even more invisioning you try to explain the tattoo to what to you would refer to as the 'plebs' in your life.

I wouldn't be friends with someone who had a tattoo.

For real. It literally looks like someone took artistic license with a goatse tattoo.

What the fuck are you talking about? All I said was that GYBE aren't pop culture. The tattoo itself looks like complete shit regardless of whether or not they relate to pop culture.

Endtroducing....

>It's a permanent image on your skin that you will likely eventually regret.

What is "tattoo removal."

>They are unsightly

Beauty is subjective and it's likely nobody gives a shit what you think.

>they weaken your immune system, which means they make you live for shorter periods of time.

That is not how immune systems work. You're fucking retarded.

I don't like tattoos. But you'd have to be dumb as fuck to try to convince other people that tattoos are bad.

Nobody cares about who you would or would not be friends with.

I think that's a pretty cool tattoo op

You replied :^)

We replied :V

lowkey want to bring the sun on my back. no captions or references tho, I want to keep the musical connections subtle

pic is the only thing I would even consider

bad
really bad
sooooooooooo bad
eh
hm

i have this but its on my dick.

When you're hungry for a banana, do you accidentally suck your own dick?

Thats honestly pathetic

>tattoos
fucking degenerates. hope you enjoy never having a job.

no but sometimes when im making post-work out banana and peanut butter smoothies i accidentally blend my cock.

You watch your mouth. They'll make fine hot topic sales reps.

It's amazing how many of the 16 year olds here are grumpy old men.

t. basement dwelling NEET

I fucked your dad.

you must not have a lot of work experience, but most jobs for adults don't strip search you looking for tattoos.

they also don't drug test you at boutique litigation firms. i guess the shows being run be degenerates!

Probably gonna get this tattooed next month.

My dumb and old Joyce manor tattoo from when they mattered

hehehe good one my man

Keep rocking in the free world man.

Pretty fucking gay.

not an argument

>someone in the world liked the furry viral spammer enough to get a meme tattoo
legit the most embarrassing tattoo ive seen on mu

how do you explain this to people. Like most people would see this and just wonder why you have a banana on your arm

Not bad

>hey, why is there a tattoo on your arm?
>it's from an album I like by the velvet underground, it's artwork by andy warhol
>oh okay

literally can be explained in a sentence. this isn't complicated if you're not retarded

but why a banana

Thanks friendo. I got the tattoo because the album was the soundtrack to a lot of shit happening in my life, good and bad. So when I look at it it can take me back to better times. I didn't get it for the meme, I got it for the memories.
>Thnks fr th mmrs. jpg
And besides, I think it's pretty neat and doesn't necessarily have to be explained to think it's looks cool.

holy shit is this real

guess that reference

>because that's what andy warhol put on the cover

this angle is tripping me out... is it supposed to be the size of a real banana? it's so awkwardly placed on your arm.

This.

nice scabs

I know, I have a bad habit of grabbing my arm right there and it ended up scabbing after a while, a bit unsightly but fuck it

Wtf is wrong with ur neck

holy kek good one

i want to get a coil black sun tattoo either on my shoulder or chest

you bet your butt I do

I have this. It's on my elbow. And yes, I'm gainfully employed, and working on a degree. Also have my music project logo on the other forearm.

if you're employed and actually making money why did you go to some cheapass prison tat shop

Not sure what you mean, the lines are pretty clean. The only spot he messed up is making the teardrop a little too close to the pupil for my liking. Otherwise, the hair on my arm and the fact that it's on my fucking elbow distorts it a little bit.

It's an awkward take a picture of yourself,so i found.

>tfw i was friends with kids who would totally get a christian rock band tattoo growing up

Good taste

Would get, too

how are you gonna make your tattoo spin?

God... I'm glad I went to a real tattoo artist and not half the shit-tier artists in this thread...

Implanted oled screen

He'll put it on his dick.

Starbucks?

the velvet underground aren't an obscure band user, they are pretty popular, and warhol is pretty popular too. Many people will get this tattoo

>Beauty is subjective

No it isn't.

>naming your band after a pan.

For some reason I keep meeting people who have Einstürzende Neubauten tatoos
I'm beginning to think it's all just pretentious and most of them don't even know that's a logo of the band

That's the bone you have to find in Where's Waldo books when the dog is in them.

Hacha chacha

tattoos are degenerate

go back to /r/deathgrips where nearly every other fucking ledditor has gotten that years ago

Thought it was an andy Whorehall tattoo

amen

gotta admit i keked at this one, nice one user.

>you will regret it
yeah like I would regret doing it when I am 50 yo, I just wont give shit

i met someone with nmh, GYBE, radiohead & sigur ros tattoos as well as other bands I don't remember.
this was like in 08/09.

did u blow him hard?

McLovin?

Fuck you it's older than you are edition

Still love it, still get compliments on it

and by 'compliments' I mean 'a guessing game as to what the fuck it is'

With that attitude it's no wonder you had no friends in school, you bitter fucking cretin

why?

sung tongs?

I love to get all the people in a room with the joy division tattoo so you all realise how unoriginal it is.

It's unoriginal? Oh shit. I wish someone had told me that before I consciously got a common piece of someone else's art that they lifted directly from a textbook on me!!!!

I didn't get it to have an original tattoo, I got it because I thought it would look cool whether you knew the reference or not, and because I love the band and album.

I dunno, maybe I'm faggot for caring at all what people think, but I probably wouldn't get it today because of its hipster / meme status, even though I'm still very happy with it. But believe me, it was not some hipster fashion label 20 years ago

embarrasing

i think im just pissed at the amount of people having a tshirt of it

i really really like this tattoo

unless you're literally that guy, kys

you should get a tattoo of a shirt around it