5'6

>5'6
>148 lbs

Only in a sport as lame a soccer could a man of this stature be considered a professional athlete.

How can you be considered an elite athlete if the average 14 year old American girl could kick your ass?

Look everybody! It's baby's first troll!

NBA and NFL players worship Messi

good thread, i hope it gets 20 replies at least

america wants to see more big strong black men

Lol most American athletes don't even know what soccer is

some mad Brazilian kid living in squalor actually took the time to type all this

>that flag
>that comment

Maybe now that Kobe and Nash are ded, you might be right

Oh look another burger thread about SAWKER

Have you seen him run with the ball adhered to his foot?

I'm sorry that our sports don't have enough 300kilo niggers colliding into each other at full speed

Good job, OP. These threads tell the truth and bring out the angry manlets and poor people.

Oh wow another burger addict crying about why everyone else likes something they don't like.

It's ok, you can still watch morbidly obese niggers dressed in spandex run into each other if that's what turns you on.

Only in America are big niggers idolized

>tf
>tt

premier league and your nt are full of niggers

Delete this thread please. I can't deal with all these expired memes right now.

>a top 5 player in baseball right now is 5'5"

I'm pretty sure the wife sharing sport is being dominated by a relatively small "Uncle Tom".

Amerufats - how many world cups would you win on the bounce if your best athletes played soccer?

This is bait.

>yanks LITERALLY have to pledge their allegiance to a flag

the brainwashing is way too real

All of them

>the best running back of all time was 5'8
>the best baseball player right now is 5'7
>the best basketball player right now is a foot shorter than most centers
>the best tennis player is only 6 ft tall
>the best soccer player is only 5'7 AFTER growth hormone treatment

tell me one reason why i should not be glad to be 5'11

You're not a famous multimillionaire professional athlete, you're just a regular manlet.

well that was easy

because you aint black

Because that makes you disrespected and unattractive

You're not an athlete and women find short men to be a laughing stock

most punters aren't over 6'0" and theyre objectively the 2nd or 3rd most important position on the field

Nice.

Non-american sports don't revolve around the homoerotic idolisation and obsession with the physical 'stats' of men.

Seriously how fucking gay is this shit. Oooh look at the hand length on him.

what about fucking-your-mum-right-in-her-cunt sport?

Yeah that's why J.J Watts and Curry the chucker suck Messi's dick on Twitter lmao. Dumb stupid Amerifaggot little shit kys

Lmao don't they measure goalie's hands for 0-0ball?

because it's a sport about ability and stamina, not about brute force.

why am I even replaying?

I've never read anyone talking about a goalkeeper's hand measurements.

gk coaches do

No, that's weird and uninteresting.

But...You can understand why it's important right? If you have to catch a ball going 100 mph, you want big hands

It's the same thing for basketball, hand size can impact ball control, blocking, shot rhythm;etc. which I know is such a mystery to you 0-0ball fans

You just have to be good at goalkeeping mate, not simply have big hands.

Its adorable really

I'm not saying it's not important but fans don't fetishise the stats the way americans do.

> uninteresting
I'm not the one who fuckin posted a picture of it. It's not like everyone here is looking up that info for their own entertainment. But it's important for picking players for your team

Nobody does that unless they're really really into college and pro basketball. It's mostly just info for coaches and GMs

The british user didn't post a picture because he finds it interesting, we just find it mental that you obsess over weird stats like this in sports.

Players end up as pros in football in a different way to american sports. In the US the fella is gonna me mostly developed and those stats will inform any draft choices. Since footballers come through academies from their teen years or younger they are still developing and they never hit a point where they are drafted - they are just put in when they are ready. Of course coaches will be selecting players based on physical attributes but it won't be at a set moment. If a kid is clearly not gonna grow up to be big enough they will be moved out of goal (I think Keegan is an example of this).

Ok well I don't give a shit about stats like that either. If you're a good, smart athlete, it trumps all physical attributes (most)

theoric training as positioning is way more important than physical measurements for goalkeepers

No shit

altuve of the astros is of similar stature

this

and besides, goalkeepers who are too tall struggle with low balls anyways

see: courtois

Because football isn't about athleticism, it's about skill and finesse. Basically attributes that are of actual merit and not just being lucky in the gene lottery.

This is why it's the greatest, most beautiful and most popular sport worldwide.

>This is why it's the greatest, most beautiful and most popular sport worldwide.

yes

Because football isn't about athleticism

no

Literally anyone can be a professional soccer player.

These euros don't understand that if our athletes actually cared about soccer they'd be fucked. Imagine if all our best athletes (cornerbacks, for example playing forwards) and Lebron James in the goal how unstoppable we'd be.

If Lebron James trained for soccer the way he did basketball growing up he probably wouldn't let a single goal past him in the World Cup.

Euros should thank the heavens that Americans don't give a shit about soccer because competition would end if we did.

yeah, because 7ft niggas are so good at football, have amazing ball control and can totally run 13km/game 2x/week without ankle injuries

This is a shitty thread and if you're posting in here you're a fucking moron.

Literally the scousers of the world.

You don't have a fucking clue about football.

>OP makes good point
>hurf durf 7" 8 200kg niggers
>not a single post in defence of elfball

Will povertylets ever recover?

Just thank the lord that we don't care about it at the moment. Unfortunately with all the CTE talk going around Americans are slowly warming up to soccer so you guys might be fucked in 10 years or so.

I thought you guys were banned from soccer threads after this?

dude you know nothing about soccer, stop embarrassing your countrymen

That's what everyone said after world cup 94 and you've yet to come up with a single good player in the 22 years since, never mind a world class one.

Yum yum yum yum yum.

>arab oil tycoons ship the leftovers of the slavetrade to his country to play twinkdraw
>he thinks this makes his opinion relevant

basically you're asking for
>roids

>has a leaf on his flag
>he thinks this makes his opinion relevant

>your flag was altered to include Scotland

Damn son.

the average american male is only a pinky size taller than messi

how is that considered manlet?

manlet is 5'4

let me guess you're 5'6 kek

If Americans were actually interested in the sport we could be among the best, but our nt wouldn't be full of 6'5+ black guys, it'd be made up of guys who look like the ones that are already in our team

the problem is the average 14 year old american girl is 162 lbs

Your flag was altered no end of times to include bumfuck outbacks like Alaska and Utah so I don't know what you're chatting shit about pal.

nice sports discussion lads

I love how flags are really relevant for spee

All American sports take skill, finesse, athleticism, hand to eye coordination and physical strength and/OR speed. It's why all of them are better than 0-0ball

Soccer has all those things plus endurance

There's something distressingly souless about american sports, entirely matching with it's jew-controlled, farcically narcissistic culture.

only in america can you have a high school where 'everyone wins' in every test or exam where the students fetishize and obssess over the 'wingspan' and '60 second dash' or various nig nogs

there's something deeply wrong about all of this which i can't quite put my finger on. like americans are projecting their impotence, their fear of actually doing anything of worth or note onto these ridiculous sports, but, unable to actuallly see out of their pit they remain soulless as hell filled with pointless, impossibly boring details. like americans obsessing over what type of epresso to drink, what clothes they wear, whether they live in socal or nyc etc etc. the sports seem teh same, pointless fanatacism over stupid details, frantic energy all deployed avoid looking at themselves. distance is safely kept as it is all pointless, all done by 'niggers' who aren't actually better than them so they dont have to feel bad. note that people get 'hyped' for the half time show. it's outrageous, people would laugh at that shit in europe. i know i know you think its crap but people talk about it in america fuck. why aren't you talking about the game? why does the talk over minute, atomised events 'amazing beast mode runs' that last literally like 3 secs only stop when the marketeers call for it

america is the vehicle through which satan enters the world

It is amazing how these threads always trigger Euros. It is poor bait, yet they always respond.

>7-1

Excuse me but Pulisic is goat

You tried a bit too hard bro

dammm son

>10 years or so

I didnt need my sides anyway

BTFO

Altuve is 5'5" at best

are are already crying for the imminent cuckening of Hamburgerland by spics in Copa America?

Like Lelbron wouldn't get nutmegged 100 times a game

Technique and skill.

Also current rules are benefiting scrawny players so fucking much.
So you are half right.

>Homoerotic worshipping of strong, black men is a key element of most American sports

>5'6
>148 lbs

can you stop this fucking moonspeak and use actual units of measurement? amerblubbers, i swear.

Whats the american obsession with jewish controlled, black dominated sports?

are there any sports that haven't changed to cater to an audience craving action and more capable offenses? Baseball I suppose. I'm guessing cricket is just like it always was