UC Davis SJW Insists That White People Give Their Chance The Rapper

totalsororitymove.com/uc-davis-sjw-insists-that-white-people-give-their-chance-the-rapper-floor-concert-tickets-to-black-people/

>All the white people who got floor tickets to see Chance the Rapper need to give them up to Black people or Brown people. The album wasn't even made for you and you don't even know what he is talking about or can't even relate to it lol.

>University of California, Davis, booked Chance to perform in October while he’s on his Magnificent Coloring World Tour. Pretty dope for all students involved. But, since it’s 2016 and social justice warriors feel the need to project their views onto virtually everybody, one student took to the Facebook event to demand that all of the white people who bought floor tickets need to give them to black people, because the album “wasn’t even made” for white people.

JUST

le spooky sjws are coming for your chance tickets

black people are so annoying

>american """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""journalism"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

How is this newsworthy?

Kek

Any news outlet that uses the term "SJW" is just sensationalizing. This isn't that big of a deal, people spout shitty opinions on the Internet everyday, under all political affiliations

>This is the album "Benji" by Sun Kil Moon, Mark Kozelek has upcoming show dates in October, I strongly advise that all black people that have tickets to see this show give them to white people, you can't relate to this and it wasn't made to entertain blacks, your tickets are useless unless given to a white person

That's how ridiculous this sounds to me

Especially the black rappers

it hurts my feelings though

agreed

"Someone On The Internet Said Something You Might Not Like. More At 8."

thats for posting about some random guys opinion.

We could team up with the SJWs and make this like an affirmative action sort of thing. To make up for a hundred years of slavery black people could get Chance the Rapper tickets

So some retard said something retarded that will ultimately have no effect on anything.

As fun as it is to shit on people who think the way to eliminate racial tensions is to make everything about race, the best option would be to ignore it. It doesn't need attention.

black people don't fucking go to concerts. i saw odd future in 2011 and everyone was white

>To make up for a hundred years of slavery black people could get Chance the Rapper tickets
Write this on my gravestone

black people are niggers

>This is the album "Benji" by Sun Kil Moon, Mark Kozelek has upcoming show dates in Panera Bread, I strongly advise that all pitchfork journalists that have tickets to see this show give them to other people, you can't relate to this and it wasn't made to entertain bitches, your tickets are useless unless given to anybody else.

did any black people like chance the rapper before this year?

i don't know if these people realize they're asking for segregation. it might be with whites in the back and blacks in the front this time, but they're fucking asking for segregation to return.

how.

Okay, so some random cunt makes a retarded comment that no one is actually going to take seriously.

How the fuck is that newsworthy?

No, black people are actually Canadians

THEY SAY IT BE LIKE IT DO, BUT IT IS

there are several white people and mixed race people featured on this album, so

How do you know they identify as a guy shitlord?

i mean most of the songs are produced by donnie trumpet who is white lmao. this album and all of chance's stuff is essentially a collaboration between a white guy and a black guy.

JUST

who literally cares? what the fuck?

HUGH MUNGUS