MIA:2
TOR:3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aa_7ksPK2Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

craptors

Seize the means of production

>I believe the Oklahoma City Thunder will beat the Golden State Warriors

what would you say if duncan and ginobili were to opt out and re-sign for the real veteran's minimum?

>I have great taste as you can see I am a Thunder fan

I am very confident the thunder can beat the Warriors. Here is why. The thunder have two elite defenders in Roberson and Waiters who can shut down Curry and Klay. The Warriors on the other hand have nobody who can stop Westbrook and Durant. Also the thunder will murder the Warriors on the boards. Adams and Kanter are both seriously underrated big men. And Ibaka is still an amazing forward as well who can score and defend. I really don't think the Warriors small ball lineup can compete with the thunders big lineup. Thunder in 6.

Not him but I think it would be pretty pathetic.

>I am of the opinion that the OKC Thunder will win the Western Conference in 2016

WHO IS THE FACE OF THE CHICAGO BULLS?

Put some respeck on Curry's name pham

capitalism is bad

I went to my first game at six years old in Duncan's rookie year. I grew up with The Big Fundamental as my role model, my hero. He taught me to compete fiercely while respecting my competitors. He taught me that excellence comes from hard work and nothing else. He taught me that and so much more despite never meeting me, never shaking my hand, without saying one word. Watching this game that could be his last brought up emotions from very deep place inside me. I'm not ready to say goodbye yet, but if this is the end I stand here at 25 a better man because him.

Thank you, Tim Duncan. I love you.

Why haven't you faggots been banned yet?

well its official,nba now recognize warriors as the meme team

Delete this

Who will stop Durant and Westbrook? Dame and Mcollum lit up the Warriors so why can't the Thunder? both teams have elite offenses but the thunder are a much better rebounding team and have the edge defensively as well. Really cannot see how the thunder can handle Adams and Kanter on the boards and keep Westbrook and Durant from scoring.

Who the fuck is going to stop Westgod? It's BBQ chicken on Steph and Klay can't move laterally.

I'm gonna post some of the random nba related pics I've saved from here. I havent looked at most of them for probably a year or two so not sure what I've got

LEL

Hahaha hahaha, he actually wrote this?

>Who the fuck is going to stop Westgod? It's BBQ chicken on Steph and Klay can't move laterally.

Respect Uncle Drew you overweight fat fucks

Lose weight and stay mad

>Who will stop Durant and Westbrook?
Durant and Westbrook. Or Iggy and Green. Or team defense. Or Warrior's offense. Jesus Christ you fucking idiot.

ginobili didn't look half shabby this season. and duncan could probably give you ten minutes off the bench, strictly as a backup? i don't know, that's just what i heard what was brought up.

Are the spurs overrated?

>Who the fuck is going to stop Westgod? It's BBQ chicken on Steph and Klay can't move laterally.

>I have come to the conclusion that the Oklahoma City Thunder basketball club will beat the Golden State Warriors basketball club

Kyrie net worth is $90 million dollars and his girl cheated on him with a soundcloud rapper rofl

Manu can stay, but a guy like Duncan hanging on for the veteran's minimum? To what? Win another ring? It's not a good look, nobody wants to see that, just babies who can't handle their childhood heroes retiring.

im sorry i dont speak fat fuckanese pls lose weight before responding to me, thanks

>mfw da raps win one for da 6ix

The most overrated team objectively.

>regular season wins
>mattering in the playoffs

Hmm well obviously you don't watch basketball because Durant is one of the most efficient scorers in NBA history and Westbrook played much smarter this series than he has in the regular season. Also Draymond is literally a fat flopping system baby who is going to get bodied by Adams and Ibaka. Iggy is a good bench player but simply not skilled enough to contain Westbrook and Durant. the Spurs were literally the best defensive team in NBA history and they still got lit up by WestGod and Durantula.

who gsw and raptors fan here

>Hmm well obviously you don't watch basketball because Durant is one of the most efficient scorers in NBA history and Westbrook played much smarter this series than he has in the regular season. Also Draymond is literally a fat flopping system baby who is going to get bodied by Adams and Ibaka. Iggy is a good bench player but simply not skilled enough to contain Westbrook and Durant. the Spurs were literally the best defensive team in NBA history and they still got lit up by WestGod and Durantula.

>but a guy like Duncan hanging on for the veteran's minimum? To what? Win another ring? It's not a good look, nobody wants to see that, just babies who can't handle their childhood heroes retiring.
legit good point, can't argue with that. mind you i wasn't suggesting they do that.

spurs and heats fan here.

Pathetic. Really pathetic, but keep lovin' dem memes kid.

Lebron and Curry fan here

Please have sex

i'm /anyone but lebron/ here

>Can you write a dissertation german janny

>these people still exist

youtu.be/Aa_7ksPK2Vc
youtu.be/Aa_7ksPK2Vc
youtu.be/Aa_7ksPK2Vc

excellent counterargument

i'm /lebron/ here

also i'd love to have ginobili hang around to teach hanga some tricks. his season ended just half an hour ago.

Why do athletes fall for the "take a paycut to win" meme? It usually doesn't work out for the players.

Of course we do, he's completely shit and represents everything wrong with modern American culture and society

feel like making some webms, anyone needs something?

I feel like they're kinda like Arsenal, their goal is not building and winning every year, just being at the top and contending is enough for them.
Financially, it works well

maybe offensively. aldridge and kawhi aren't exactly guys who can take over an entire series, and a lot of the roleplayers are aging. that was still an all-time great team though. there just isn't much you can do when two top 5 players in their primes are coming at you, especially when backed by elite big men. Adams is turning into a monster defensively, Kanter would be seen as a star if he played 30+mpg, and Ibaka brings a ton of intangibles on both ends. A core like that can win against most teams on most nights just by brute force.

Hi guys, NBA superstar DeMar DeRozan here.

None of the guards, only Bogut, Donovan will play Ibaka on the stretch and free up the paint for driving.

Anybody would look good against the tired ass Spurs big men, come on. They won't be getting Grandpa Duncan and Incredible Disappearing David West with GSW.

Love that little drake on his shoulder.

But that laugh tho...

>None of the guards, only Bogut, Donovan will play Ibaka on the stretch and free up the paint for driving.

for a second there, i thought it was me who wrote that. hella confused.

hi demar

why does drake suck?

>yfw the refs start calling illegal screens

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

It's a gamble regardless of how much you get paid.
You don't know who's going to a win a championship, it's up in the air how well your team does down the stretch. But if you really want to win and taking a cut increases the chances of important free agents and trades being made I see no problem.

the brutal truth is that hardly anything ever works. the NBA is a league of losers. for 1 franchise that wins, you get 29 franchises that lose. for 15 champions, you get 285+ losers. by sheer probabability most anything anyone ever tries doesn't work out.

Kawhi has to be the most overrated player in the league.

Who is Blake Griffin

Why hasn't the German factor been banned? Obviously evading it.

food for thought, when you talk about players or franchises or basically anything being underrated or overrated, you don't talk about the thing but about the noise surrounding it. it doesn't really say anything about the thing in question.

they were like that in the regular season too though, and GS going small will exacerbate more problems than it cures. if kanter gets burn with bogut on the bench, that's free points almost every possession.

>implying you aren't me

Does anyone have that picture of someone grabbing Westbrook's head and it looks like his head is small as fuck?

used to get posted all the time

Conley/Parker/mills
leonard/simmons
durant/anderson
Aldridge/horford
Howard/gasol/marjanovic

>Who is Blake Griffin
>Who is Kevin Love
>Who is Carmelo Anthony
>Who is Derrick Rose

man who are you though, the dubs guy? didn't you use caps?

hes not tho

kawhi just faced what lebron faced when miami lost to them in 2014. your goddamn team just failing on you.

>Does anyone have that picture of someone grabbing Westbrook's head and it looks like his head is small as fuck?
>used to get posted all the time

Knicks, just being lazy.

>Kevin Love

nobody rates Rose btw

>/nba/ acting like Westbrook had a godlike series
>25/6/10 on .370 shooting
>/nba/ acting like Kawhi had an awful series
>23/7/4 on .490 shooting
what le fug

No man, literally disappeared from the internet.

Put me in coach.

The regular season when they weren't half as tired, beaten up or tested. Goes both ways. GSW doesn't need to go small, not sure what this preoccupation with their small line-up is all about.

>Coming to Sup Forums to seriously discuss sports and not just to meme on the losing team

parker/mills
green/hanga/ginobili
leonard/anderson/simmons
aldridge/diaw/bertans
horford/gasol/bonner

i could live with that.

Westbrook was there when it mattered and adjusted as the series advanced.

>inb4 red

ive been searching for it for months now too

extremely weird

Wrong thread Nigel

Griffin wasn't 2nd in MVP votes and was injured most of the year.
Kevin Love is playing great in the playoffs though.
Melo isn't even rated anymore and neither is Rose.

What? LeBron's 2014 Heat didn't win 67 games and the main reason they lost is because of Wade and Bosh's injuries.

We're talking about how the player is rated, of course that depends on the noise surrounding it. How is that food for thought? Maybe you should just shut up

Nah he just got too hyped up by Barkley.. he's top 10 but not top 5

conver

not him but:
>Blake Griffin
he legitimately has improved his mid-range jumpshot to be more than a dunker.
>Kevin Love
no one overrates him
>Melo
he is what he is.
>Rose
who?

check the archives

hmm, if they are such a good defensive team then why couldnt they stop lillard and mccollum?

Kawhi disappeared in the 4th quarter of every single game except Game 1. And his DPOY defense was a non-factor.

THERE IT IS

SAVING NOW

Uhhh milanabrah has officially lost it...

YES