What is public transport like in your country?

What is public transport like in your country?

pretty good, in the south at least
expensive though

it is fucking shit'

Adequate enough I suppose.

it's shit

After visiting various European countries, ours is utterly embarrassing.

and no matter how much it improves, still shit

Depends on the city. In D.C the metro is kinda shitty but that's what happens when funding requires 2 different states and a federal district to agree on a budget. Lots of buses though.

not bad

Dog shit.

Looks like a hot wheels lmfao

Generally shit throughout the country, although it's acceptable in my city. We are one of the few cities in the world with 24h trains/trams/buses over the weekend, and we have the world's largest tram network.

Cheap, convenient, sometimes too overcrowded, modern enough.

you talking about the size or the painting?

because if it's the painting, that's the kind of drivers that paint "God is my copilot" and "the best thing my mother ever did is me" on the back of the bus

This is from where I grew up.
I love old fashioned tram.

Painting, it's the same here except the buses are down to rusty junk, you kick them and they fall apart

I used some that looked like this in Hiroshima

Oh you got it right. This is the tram in Hiroshima.
There're new trams that could be seen in Europe, but main trams are still old ones. Those varied trams are always interesting to watch.

Free. Public transport is free

Nothing's free dumb dumb

Try me

I live in Chicago, and we have very good public transportation here but the quality of the trains and busses are shit tier quality. Smells like piss and shit on each train.

cept for all education (including university) and public transport

Freedom ain't not free

Good, but terribly overcrowded and poorly organized. Tho it's getting much better since private companies took over.

how do people not fall off of the bus?

Guess who has to foot the bill at the end of the day?

eric andre?

russians

The taxpayer that's who

monkey grabbing powers

In my city is good, I give 8/10 rating for quality. But it's expensive

It's like this:

Is it internationally acceptable?

annexation when

Like this

kinda bright, but looks good overall. what's that red thing in the middle?

what's the point of a turnstile in the middle of a bus?

dense

The person must pay to pass.

No.
Wtf is that red gate doing in the middle of the bus and why are there large intercity seats?
3rd world/10

niggas climb on it and don't pay though

>private companies
is aliyev a businessman now?

Poor use of space in my opinion. Colours are awful but the buses etc. here are the same.

Orlando would be one of the cities that would benefit most from a metro system, but we can't have it because of the aquifer. I would love to hop on it and go to Disney.

but public transport is communism

I thought that "turnstile" was used in all countries. But below the "turnstile" is the number of people who have passed the bus, it should serve to measure who passed.

Literally kills people.

Usually here you pay the driver the money and he gives you a ticket to say you've paid. Or in cities like London you can have cards (called an Oyster card) which you just scan when getting on.

He's always been one, tho not really successful. Lacks iniciative and hesistates too much.
I was talking about others.

each train or tram full of refugees

yeah, in comparison to other cities the variety is pretty good

and it's only looking up from here with removing crossings, building the new metro line and halving ticket prices. more efficiency overall is needed too

Why is Jackie Chan tackling a train?

Well they have to get to the camps somehow

(the interracial breeding camps)

The only services that work minimally well in Brazil are privatized.

Of the country's 100 best highways, 100 should be privatized.

Same thing with public transport.

The difference is that they are more expensive than the public ones

My city has the worst organized buslines in germany among cities >100k ppl. Almost every day I have to walk at least 3km to get to my bus stops. To get to another district, you have to go through the bus hub, in the centre of the city. Also the bus are out of service after 9pm.

Pretty fucking good, but expensive. I live 32km away from Amsterdam and a round-trip to Amsterdam Central Station would cost me about €18.

The infrastructure is really superb though, just about any small village will have their own little train station. Buses will get you within five minutes walking from just about anywhere, and in the bigger cities we've got trams and metro as well. The Amsterdam tram network is basically what the tube is in London.

Also, students get to travel for free outside of the weekends, which is really neat.

we have the first one too and trying to implement the second one

Helsinki has god tier public transport.
>tfw live in a city where the only choice is bus that comes every half hour or bike
>complain about it
>dude just get a car lol

Pretty bad for everyone outside of London and even London is not that great for all of the money we pump into it.

When our city was destroyed by an earthquake in '63 people from London (UK) sent us a few dozen red double deckers and we've been obsessed with them since. As soon as we got money we made our entire public transport double decker.

how is it? here they're trying to implement metrobus and the whole project sucks

London's new Routemasters look like this. Either love it or hate it.

When I was a kid I just to love sitting on the top of the double decker and pretending I was flying

In my country all trains lead to Utrecht.

Those look really good
I love them

What is a "metrobus"? The view from the top is vastly superior to the bottom floor

>this confuses and unnerves the European

>sydney
>Tfw no Melbourne trams

Did you hear about the guy maybe three years ago who ran onto the L and threw a sock full of feces at a women? He yelled "poop sock!" and pegged her in her face. I don't think he was Indian, more likely just terribly mentally ill.

Cng bus? Pretty common

this looks fantastic
this too
and this

>his country doesn't have underground model trains

They're expensive, they rarely run on time, frequently cancelled because there's leaves on the tracks?? Would say pretty poor. But I'm from wales so that's expected.

that tunnel is big as your mum's cunt