Jesus Christ will be crowned as the King of Poland tomorrow. Our president will attend the ceremony...

Jesus Christ will be crowned as the King of Poland tomorrow. Our president will attend the ceremony, and many pilgrims will come. What do you think about this?
wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114883,20995693,juz-jutro-intronizacja-jezusa-chrystusa-na-krola-prezydent.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5N7l5t8xUhc
youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
youtube.com/watch?v=5LgCuvb79eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7haERqF_K8k
tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-z-kraju,3/kto-wydal-jezusa-kontrowersyjna-krzyzowka,692823.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a retarded and cucked country.

Inshallah my br- i mean god bless you

FUCKING CRROKED BRANCHES AND A SOCCER BALL UNDER A WHITEWASHED PAINTING OF A PALESTINIAN JEW.

IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU RAPED EU MONEY TO BUILD THIS MONSTROSITY BUT THIS IS JUST BEYOND THE PALE.

Has Solidarity gone too far?

>What do you think about this?

Why does a European country love Middle-Eastern religions and a dead Palestinian cultist so much?

What's the Pope say on the matter?

don't you guys not recognize the pope because he isn't conservative enough for you

we do recognize him but many bishops and cardinals say that he does not understand the importance and highness of his position

Are you an enlightened Wicca or childless atheist?

Well i'm a pagan neo-neo-nazi and i totally agree with him

I am merely a euphoric individual asking a rational question

very nice

good youtube.com/watch?v=5N7l5t8xUhc

5/5

Literal cucks who deny their roman-christian heritage and who prance around with made up religions because mommy made them go to sunday school that one time.

>god
>current year
One communism wasn't enough.

BASED

Get back in the sauna, Finland. Real countries are talking.

Had a religious high once?
Also how can you be one if the gaullish gods being part of the celtish pantheon are utterly Wiccapozzd?

I am myself a very euphoric individual.
Sadly I realised that rationality is overrated if you want to make your people breed and have some kind of integrity which makes you european or member of x-ethnic group in the first place.

>taking inspiration from middle-eastern desert cults

Praising the sun, the actual thing that gave life to this planet, the only way to go.

actually i come from an very atheist family but i decided to re-claim my spiritual heritage by worshipping thor and odin and zeus
what now huh

it means you're most likely homosexual

youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

>thor and Odin and Zeus
>odin
>not the local name you had for him
Dont be such a scandicuck.

Get into comparative religions and the indoeuropean-Rigvedic connection.
Then some theology either by accepting submission to being just a european kind of Hindu or getting into Ciceros de natura deosum.

If you then feel something and the whole thing makes sense, good for you.
May even syncretisize the shit out of christianity so you dont end up as some sorry cringelord who only as idolworship alone to elevate his ego:
youtube.com/watch?v=5LgCuvb79eQ

Hail to Jesus.

Sorry, what?
Are you really crowning a dead zombie as king?

A dead Palestinian zombie, yes

cease worshipping a kike on a stick

Convert to Islam

Help Free Palestine

Declare Jihad on pissrael,england and USA

Listen to kool Nasheeds like this

youtube.com/watch?v=7haERqF_K8k

also
>be descendent from Gauls
>forship foreign gods instead of Toutatis and Belenos/Belgios

typical celtcuck

this

assblasted infidels

czeczenia czeczenia dżihadu rycerze
czeczenia czeczenia islamu żołnierze

What about Vatican? Vatican have a right to talk with god on Earth as I am know.

If you look at the leadership that Europeans has elected, maybe Christ the Savior and King is not a bad choice afterall.

Jesus would tell us to let the Muslims kill us so e can go to heaven.

>tfw French
>tfw don't have legitimacy to Deus Vult in the name of Poland

Feelsbadman.jpg

looks like some fingolian faggot is jealous we rolling in those EU shekels while he starves in shit and garbage

Jesus tells eye for an eye, and kick evil possessed bastards out. Also cut off your arm if it's make you sin.

Jesus said that if you want to love someone, you need to love yourself first, otherwise you are a sinner. Letting immigrants rape and kill you, isn't loving yourself, m8.

That's a lot of word twisting.
Turn the other cheek is pretty straight forward.
It's not like your cult has much to do with what he preached.
He said not to pray publicly for others to see and not to flaunt wealth.
Yet polan built giant statues of him.

>eye for an eye
not jebus, old test is for kikes
>Also cut off your arm if it's make you sin.
yes, YOUR arm, not mehmets

Good job, nice election you had, electing conversashits was a good decision, very modern and intelligent.

poland is a sick place of communist and kikes trying to take advantage of these stupid mind twisted cross worshippers

is the sad reality it faces today

when you visit one of these synogoges posing as a church all you hear in the is how kikes are "god's chosen people" and that pissrael is his chosen land.

it's sickening and is pure subversion and brain washing and is the reason I've stopped going all together

sounds very (American) protestant, I thought you were catholic?

Why do you keep shitposting in every thread.
Getting real sick of your shit.

all this shit from america came here

we are under heavy subversion here ever since we "joined the EU"

or should I say, have been occupied by it.

this shithole is no longer part of catholicism

czeczenia czeczenia cygani z brodą

Well, they can do what they want. The pope's a Freemason and probably gay, so it's the perfect time for some freestyle improvisation.

If you checked any news today:
tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-z-kraju,3/kto-wydal-jezusa-kontrowersyjna-krzyzowka,692823.html

Lol, it's real

NICE

Based Poland

Does he even want to be King of Poland? Has someone talked to the Pope about this?