Why is this board so opposed to racemixing...

Why is this board so opposed to racemixing, don't you want to see your culture expand worldwide and breakthrough the racial and geographical barrier?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/racemixing/country/br/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Somehow i dont mind so much when a dutch male is involved.

no.
We brought civilization to niggers.
Now niggers hate us.

>le ebin posting the same thread every day maymay xD

kill yourself monkey

no, because forced globalism destroys a country's culture

>everyday
it's been like a month I posted this here, you are just too much here

>forced globalism destroys a country's culture
latin america is the best example that this is false

many culture of the indigenous people here became extint

look at Brazil, thatΒ΄s why

>desuarchive.org/int/search/text/racemixing/country/br/type/op/

just stop it, you're not even funny

Because of colonialism not globalism.

uhm not really, most of the natives customs were incorporated into the colony's culture, a culture is only extinct when you genocide everyone. The thing is, the natives in South America were like in Paleolithic Age when the europeans arrived, most didn't even had invented writing yet, and even though most colonies spoke and some still speak their language, also most got their religious customs incorporated to the catholic church, so in the end their culture didn't become extinct but incorporated

>Sun 23 Oct 2016
uhm, you are just autistic m8

Im not, its the Sup Forumstard circlejerking in their chatrooms that are.
Its by mixing culture and genes that mankind grew up.

🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ€₯🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀷🀷🀷πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒🀒πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀷🀷🀷🀷πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀷🀷🀷🀷🀷πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀷🀷🀷πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒πŸ€₯🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

I can see her nipples.

I'm not opposed to race mixing.
I'm opposed to multiculturalism because I believe countries/regions are better off having culturally homogeneous population.
You could say I'm an assimilationist as opposed to an integrationist.

>her

dysgeny.

How do you do that?

Brazil is the most glaring example that this is true

🀣 🀠 🀑 πŸ€₯ 🀀 🀒 🀧 🀴 🀢 🀡 🀷 🀦 🀰 🀳 🀞 πŸ€™ πŸ€› 🀜 🀚 🀝 🦍 🦊 🦌 🦏 πŸ¦‡ πŸ¦… πŸ¦† πŸ¦‰ 🦎 🦈 🦐 πŸ¦‘ πŸ¦‹ πŸ₯€ πŸ₯ πŸ₯‘ πŸ₯” πŸ₯• πŸ₯’ πŸ₯œ πŸ₯ πŸ₯– πŸ₯ž πŸ₯“ πŸ₯™ πŸ₯š πŸ₯˜ πŸ₯— πŸ₯› πŸ₯‚ πŸ₯ƒ πŸ₯„ πŸ₯‡ πŸ₯ˆ πŸ₯‰ 🀸 🀼 🀽 🀾 🀺 πŸ₯… 🀹

For your copypasting pleasure.

I'm for race mixing, it clearly worked out well in Brazil.

no it isn't kek, it's the opposite, the culture that we are famous for is literally the melting pot of every race here. Just take Bossa Nova as a clear example of that
:D

Well just like France but everyone memes it as a shithole with islamic hordes burning down cities when some bydlos LARP as arabs but in the end they're french to the core.
Fuck Sup Forums

Think about cultures as a colour palette
Actually multicultural and separated

But when you mix them up you get this ugly dark brown piece of shit and lose all the beautiful colours

Still would suck on them though

>But when you mix them up you get this ugly dark brown piece of shit and lose all the beautiful colours
yeah

>2016
>still cherrypicking

Thats homo propaganda.
Im calling kgb

i love big nipples

it's not cherrypicking m8, it's everywhere m8

Me too. Plus bigger than average areolas

yes

do you think the racial barrier cannot be broken without race mixing? how depressing

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little β€œclever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Still seems a shit destiny, we don't want to be subjugated.